- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225hp turbos
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCTION! NOW ASKING $92,500.
Call now to schedule a viewing appointment.
A rare opportunity on a well-cared for classic Grand Banks 36. Stunning condition! This is quite honestly one of the nicest, most thoughtfully customized 36s I've ever seen. It's an absolute must-see. Turn-key as it gets. Ready for sale requiring no additional work and well equipped. Ready to cruise.
Highly regarded aft-cabin trawler enjoys lofty reputation for beauty, comfort, quality and seaworthiness. Twin stateroom interior with solid teak woodwork, premium hardware and superb finish. Large aft stateroom has direct cockpit access. Some of her special features include:
- VERY low hours on long-lasting Lehman diesel engines
- Burns only 3.5 gallons per hour @ 9 knots for a ~700 mile range!
- Fiberglass decks (non-skid, and a breeze to maintain)
- Neat custom bar in salon
- Custom bimini top for aft deck
- New Garmin GPS Map
- Much more...
- All interior areas inspected are in excellent condition. Salon features lower helm, L shaped seating, teak fold up table, small companion bench, AC controls, lighting, storage, teak interior, teak sole, engine hatches, large windows, galley, and overhead grab rail. Aft in vessel is the master stateroom with twin berths, windows, teak sole, lighting, stairs and a door to the aft deck, head, closet and ice maker. Head features a toilet, counter top with sink, mirror, window, shower, mirror and storage. Forward in vessel is the VIP cabin with large v berth, windows, head, teak sole, lighting, storage, teak trim and a closet. Head features a toilet, counter top with sink, mirror, window, shower, mirror and storage. Galley is amidship to port and features a Princess 3 burner stove top with oven, Samsung Junior Microwave, SS sink with insert, formica countertop, lots of storage, U Line icemaker, freezer / refrigerator insulated box, large windows and a electrical outlet. All in good condition. Additional notables: Forward V-berth Twin doubles in large master aft cabin 2 heads (electric); Aft head overboard; Fwd head Lectra San unit Fiberglass decks (non-skid & easy to maintain) 3-burner electric stove with oven Microwave Icemaker Refrigerator - 110 volt with Grunert holding plates Separate freezer (located under salon couch portside) - 110 volt with Grunert holding plates. Reaches 15 below zero, ideal for freezing food for extended cruising! Custom bar Screen windows Custom bimini top for aft deck! Avon dinghy with Suzuki 2.2 hp motor
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Vessel has 3 new (7/12) 4D batteries well mounted and secure in battery boxes. Nicely done. One large electrical panel next to lower helm station with breakers. Good condition. Breakers & fuses well labeled and marked. No signs of overheating. Battery charger: Three bank 12 vdc / 40 amp "Sentry" battery charger mounted on the forward engine room bulkhead. Alternators on main diesel engines. "Motorola Marine" units. 8kw Northern Lights Generator driven by diesel powered engine. Low hours. Racor fuel filters are well mounted and secure. Raw water cooled exhaust hose to Aqua lift type FRP (fiber reinforced plastic) muffler to exhaust fitting at hullside. All components are in good condition and secure. Lofrans windlass well mounted and secure at bow pulpit with foot control switches. Air conditioning: 2 self-contained raw water cooled air conditioners with three knob rotary controls. Units are rated at 16,000 for salon and FWC cabin and 6,000 BTU for the aft cabin. All connecting hoses and clamps are in good condition. Fireboy Halon system Trim tabs VHF radio Jensen CD/weather receiver Simrad Robertson AP20 NEW Garmin GPS Map 541S Electric oil change system AGM batteries 4D NEW (7/12) PSS (Packless Sealing System) dripless shaft seals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Marc Curreri at 954-868-9378 for information or to schedule a showing.