Do not let the age fool you. This vessel has had a complete refit in 2004 / 2005. There is new running gear, new engines, new electrical, new galley equipment and even new bunk pads. Hull was restored in 2005 as well as new bulkheads. This boat has had major upgrades and should be listed as a 2005! NEW 30 KW Onan generator. Almost 1000 gallons of fuel give this boat plenty of range. Seating for 12 in the galley. Sleeps 22 in 16 double berths + six crew bunks. 100 scoop bait tank. Color sonar. Two heads with hot showers. This is a great opportunity for someone to get into a well known sportboat. This is your chance to get into a turn key charter business. Established business and slip available. Proven money maker!
- Displacement: 38 tons
- Total Power: 330
- 16 double berths Four crew berth forward Two crew bunks in the wheelhouse Full galley Two heads with shower
- New galley in 2005 Seating for 12 with new cushions Single griddle Kenmore full size refrigerator / freezer Sanyo microwave 13" color TV / VCR Audiovox AM/FM stereo
- New JRC NRC-333 NAVTEX reciever New DSL SSB Westmar 395 color sonar Ray Jefferson 10-25 VHF Uniden Solara VHF Standard VHF Apelco HXL 1000 hailer Icom IC-M700 Pro SSB radio Comnav 1001 autopilot Dytek ST-100 sea temp JRC-1000 radar JRC-90 fish finder Furuno FCV 600 fish finder Furuno GP-32 GPS Danforth 4" compass EPIRB Auto pilot alarm Bilge alarm Engine room fire alarm
- New 30 KW Onan generator ($20,000 value) New wiring in 2005 New breaker panel in 2005 110v / 12v power Four 8D batteries Century battery charger Two 220v bait pumps Cockpit flood lights Q-Beam searchlight 20 gallon hot water heater Daily Marine water maker
- Hull was restored and fiberglassed in 2005 Bulkheads were replaced in 2005 100 scoop bait tank Two refrigerated four ton fish holds Stainless steel radar arch Windlass Danforth anchor North Hill anchor
- Possible slip available New fuel lines New plumbing New thru-hull fittings New engines New running gear New breaker panels Racor fuel filters Hydraulic steering Two life rafts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.