- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1271 N
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Originally built for the Wrigley's in 1960. Aluminum construction. COI for 141 + crew. Perfect vessel for bay cruises, weddings, parties and all around entertainment. This boat has a lot of history behind it. Great opportunity for someone to start a nice business or make into a private yacht.
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! SELLER HAS REDUCED THE PRICE FROM $195,000 TO $64,900 FOR A QUICK SALE!
- Beam: 18.5' Displacement: 71 GRT
- Total Power: 440
- Upper deck seating Bow seating Salon seating Bar with sink and ice bin Two heads Two aft. doors Port and stbd. wing doors
- 12kw Northern Lights generator Newmar inverter Three bilge alarms
- Furuno RDP-078 radar Furuno 16 mile radar Icom M80 VHF radio NEC cell phone Rudder indicator Automatic fire system Two salon TV's
- Mathers air shift controls Tiller steering remote station Port and stbd. docking stations.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.