This is a rare opportunity to walk into a truly turn key dive business complete with clients, web site, vessel location, training, dive gear and possible owner financing. An operation like this seldom comes around. This vessel is one of the first boats built by the legendary Don Blackman. She was built to travel up and down Baja. With it's Double planked Mahogany hull, new engines in 2012! New generator in 2005, sleeping for 26 plus crew and a very efficient dive system this boat is ready to go. This boat has a very cozy feel for passengers and is set up very nicely. $225,000 just spent on new engines and transmissions in 2012!
- Beam: 21 Displacement: 71 tons
- Total Power: 250
- Forward cabin sleeps 20 Aft cabin sleeps six Crews quarter sleeps up to five Full galley Two heads Three showers Galley seating for 12-16 Three galley tables
- Two Magic Chef refrigerators One Perlick refrigerator Four burner stove Large griddle Full size Kenmore oven Small Majic Chef upright freezer Large Magic Chef upright freezer in wheelhouse Sharp microwave Double stainless steel galley sink Custom counter top made with $600 worth of dimes
- Full head with large shower to port Stbd. day head Upper deck shower
- 4 cycle 40kw Mitsubishi generator (New in 2006) GMC 3-71 20 kw generator (working condition unknown)
- Furuno 36 mile radar Furuno fish finder Icom IC M700 SSB Icom IC M80 VHF
- 14' Boston Whaler with 40hp Honda 4-stroke (new engine in 2005) Custom mask rinse wells Custom transom camera rinse tank Repowered in 2004 28 x 28 four blade props Twin disk transmissions new in 2004 2" Shafts Completely rebuilt Ingersoll-Rand 10 t2 17 CFM air compressor Two Ingersoll-Rand 9 CFM air compressors Four air banks with 13 holding tanks can fill 60 tanks at 3700 psi or 30 tanks in 45 minutes. 24 man canister life raft 12 man life ring New EPIRB in 2008 1000' new rope on bow spool COI for 35 + 5 crew
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.