- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 MPI Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A change in the owners plans have put this very well maintained 34 PC on the market. She is a low hour boat that is in great shape inside and out,V-Drives,Beautiful interior , she sleeps 6, has a generator, heat & air conditioning, inverter, custom stereo . All cockpit seating stowes into gunnels for fishing . Risers and bottom paint just done !!!! Thunderbird quality at a great price !!!!!!
- Displacement: 13,000 #
- Total Power: 760
- Fuel: 230 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 25
- The 34 PC features a very roomy interior with custom bedding,birds eye maple cabnitry and custom fabrics throughout. There is a centerline queen berth forward w/ hanging lockers w/mirrored wardrobe doors, privacy curtain, storage etc. The galley is to port with corian counter tops, built in TV/VCR and more than ample storage. Directly across is the convertible dinette with a leather settee that sleeps two. The enclosed head w/ Vacu flush is to port with an aft mid cabin that sleeps two located mid ships. The interior of this boat is extremely clean and and shows like new .
- Stainless steel sink Corian counter top Panasonic microwave oven Orico two burner electric stove Norcold fridge
- Raytheon RL 70 Pathfinder radar/gps chart plotter Raytheon 210 VHF Kenwood 10 disc CD changer w/ detachable radio unit Power amps Ritchie compass Quazar TV/VCR combo ( galley/salon ) Panasonic TV/VCR combo ( mid cabin )
- 12V 110 shorepower 12V 110 breaker panel 6.5 kw gen set 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air conditioning Inverter/battery charger Shore power cord Wal Vac central vacume
- Full camper canvass Bimini top/isinglass Integrated swim step Transom door Retractable cockpit seats Cockpit sink Lewmar windlass Aft cockpit table & sun pad U-Line ice maker Bow rails & pulpit Anchor / chain & rode Electric Windlass Quartz halogen remote searchlight Fenders & lines Hot & cold transom shower Bow sun pad
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 380 HP Mercruiser Horizon inboards V-drives Fresh water cooling Vacu flush head w/ macerator and holding tank
- Other Features
- A great boat for anybody looking for a high quality express cruiser in this size range
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.