- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
RICOCHET is one of Mariners Yacht and Ship Brokers Mexico listings. This is a USA Documented vessel that is currently in San Carlos. Our San Carlos Mexico Agent, Marisa Velasco handles the Mexico side of showing and being the direct client representative, while our California office handles the US paperwork side.
***JAN. 2013 PRICE REDUCED!!!***
A jewel on the Sea of Cortez. Many buyers do not know the strength and high rate performance of the Topaz yachts. Many who do know them rate them in the same class as a Cabo and Riviera regarding performance, comfort and safety. Here is a chance to get a Sea Of Cortez top quality sportfisher that is totally turn key for a mere fraction of the cost of one of her peers. Don't overlook this exceptional yacht that has had professional care its entire life.
This well-maintained fishing machine has a tuna tower, upper and lower helm controls, outriggers, rocket launchers and rod holders. Its twin caterpillar engines were rebuilt by Caterpillar USA. It features a generous beam and a roomy cockpit with tackle station, and fresh-water shower and sink. Interior is re-carpeted and re-upholstered, and includes comfortable, airconditioned accomodations for four. Call or email us for details!
? Why buy a yacht from us in Mexico ? We are excited about our new venture in San Carlos. We have a resident consultant who can help you each step of the way including survey, sea-trial, and even arranging to pick you up at the airport and assistiing in finding lodging for your stay to look at boats. We can also arrange for trucking to any part of the United States, or arrange shipping to foreign ports or arrange a top quality crew to deliver the yacht on it's own bottom. Call and discuss this with us.
- Displacement: 16'500
- Total Power: 320 hp x 2 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 25
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 25
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Accommodations V-berth converts to queen-size bed. Moving aft, the starboard dinette converts to large double. The galley to port has a microwave, 2-burner electric cooking surface, toaster oven, deep stainless steel sink and refrigerator/freezer and adequate storage. Aft and to port is an enclosed head with new electric toilet, sink/vanity & shower. Area below is fully carpeted. Lots of storage space in drawers and lockers, all in excellent condition.
- REFRIG/FREEZER: 12vDC/110vAC ('06) STOVE: Kenyon 214 2-burner electric MICROWAVE: Magic Chef SINK: Single SS WATER SYSTEM: Pressure H/C WATER HEATER: 5-gal 110vAC
- STEREO: Alpine AM/FM/CD with XM satellite and I-pod adaptor. RADAR: Vigil RM 18-mile RADAR ALARM: Yes VHF #1: Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF #2: Hummingbird (tower stn) AUTO PILOT: Robertson AP1000, with remote in tower CHART PLOTTER/GPS: Garmin color COMPASS: Plath Venus DEPTH SOUNDER/FISHFINDER: Garmin color
- Clean, professional installation and maintenance of all electrical system components. BATTERIES: (3) 8D (new in 2010) BATTERY SWITCHES: Main & engine rm BATTERY MONITOR: Dytek ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC/110vAC INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12vDC BATTERY CHARGER: Yes. DOCKSIDE CABLES: (1) 30-amp GEN SET: Westerbeke Diesel 8kW (510 hours) ALTERNATOR: 2x Caterpillar
- DECK EQUIPMENT/ CONSTRUCTION/ MECHANICAL
- The Topaz 32 is known for it's strength and rough water performance. This yacht is owned by a marine professional and has been maintained in top condition. Her past owner was a Caterpillar Engine distributor. Non-skid refinished on cockpit sole in 2008. ANCHOR: Bruce 15kg + 40' chain 200' nylon 3-strand WINDLASS: Lewmar Stainless steel 12volt (new06) DECK EQUIPMENT NAV LIGHTS: Deck mount DECK LIGHTS: (4) docking lights RAILS: Aluminum amidships to bow SWIM PLATFORM: Fiberglass (new) PULPITS: Bow, with rail DECK WASH DOWN: Fresh & Saltwater COVERS & CURTAINS: Canvas and Isenglass enclosure, LARGE folding cockpit bimini (new in 11/09!), tower bimini DECK MATERIAL: FRP w/integral nonskid MECHANICAL: Port engine rebuilt by Caterpillar dealer in USA at 2300 hrs in Dec'02. Starboard engine rebuilt at 2300 hrs in Feb '03. Transmission also rebuilt. A large inventory of spares. AIR CONDITIONER: CruisAir 16000 BTU reverse-cycle BILGE PUMP: (2) automatic RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Engines & Generator. BILGE BLOWER: Yes FIRE EXTINGUISHING: (1) Automatic Halon in engine room; (3) A-B-C dry chemical portables below FUEL FILTERS: 2 Racor with manifold FUEL SHUT OFF: Yes LUBE OIL PUMP OUT SYSTEM: Yes FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes HEAD TYPE: Jabsco 12vDC HOLDING TANK: Yes with valve. PROPELLER: (2) New 4 blade bronze EXTRA PROPELLERS: (2) STEERING: Hynautic Hydraulic at tower and bridge deck. TRIM TABS: Yes TRANSMISSION: Twin Disk Dripless shaft packings (new)
- SAFETY LIFEJACKETS: (8) LIFESLING: Yes LIFE RINGS: Yes USCG SAFETY PKG: Yes EXCLUSIONS: Fishing gear, tools, and owner's personal effects. ADDITIONAL ITEMS: Generous on-deck storage for tackle. (2) Two 16' aluminum outriggers Rod holders. Full size aluminum tower with steering, instrumentation and controls. Cockpit fresh water shower and sink Recent Anti blister barrier coated (no blisters); epoxy-primed and Trinidad SR anti-fouling paint applied
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Marisa's cell +521-622-855-9167 or US number (rings in Mexico) 949-209-8699