- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This feature-rich motoryacht enjoys continued popularity thanks to a spacious interior and affordable price. Two-state-room, two-head floorplan includes standard lower helm station, spacious U-shaped galley, comfortable L-shaped settee. Large cabin windows provide excellent natural lighting. Some of the nice features of this vessel is the attractive teak-and-holly galley floor, bathtub in starboard head and the foredeck sun lounge. Powered by a pair of Cummins 330 hp. 330B diesels she will cruise at 24 knots and reach a top speed of 28 knots. Owner willing to partner! See YachtsToShare.com for details.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge Motoryacht is designed for maximum comfort, with a dual-helm station that also lets you enjoy virtual year-round cruising. The spacious bridge deck and sport cockpit are convenient for sunning, fishing, or dockside socializing. The salon is designed for entertainment with plenty of comfortable seating on two separate levels. This unique arrangement includes an upper-level galley with dinette - settee as well as a lower helm station with all-around visibility. For accommodations, the 3988 features two double staterooms and two head compartments, one with an enclosed shower.
- Lounge converts to large double berth Cabinets and drawers Table hi/lo adjusting Stereo: AM/FM caseete, CD player Mini blinds Overhead lighting Heater with zone control Raised dinette converts to berth Removable dinette table
- SS double sinks Princess electric burner stove and oven Microwave oven Hardwood flooring Overhead lights
- Master Stateroom
- Access to private head Double berth with storage below Hanging lockers Overhead lighting Portlights Stereo speakers Fresh water head Vanity with sink mirror and storage Fully enclosed bathtub/shower
- Guest Statroom
- Access to head Double berth with headboard Hanging locker Overhead lighting Portlight Skylight Head with marine toilet Vanity with sink and storage Shower with curtain
- Windlass with remote Dingy davit Bimini Lines Fenders Spotlight Anchor line locker Cockpit storage lockers Custom ladder to flybridge Two helm seats L shaped bridge seats Bomar bow hatch SS bow rails Radar arch Transom door Window canvas
- Electronics / Elecrtical
- Garmin GPS120 Autohelm autopilot Standard Horizon VHF LCD/TV/DVD Garmin 545 GPS/Plotter (upper helm) 8 KW Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.