- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
20K PRICE DROP ON 9/11/2012 -TERRIFIC BOAT !!!!
"Sweet Dreams II" is registered in a corporation which can provide advantages!!!
Powered with Caterpillar 375 diesel engines she can cruise at 18 knots and provide fantastic range and reliability!!
She has always been professionally maintained and it shows. The gel coat and stainless both sparkle. The interior is clean, well decorated and smells fresh.
"Sweet Dream II" has a wonderful design. She was built with a large bridge capable of seating six, great walk around access to the bow and a large aft sun deck to relax and enjoy your view from.
In the cabin is a large salon, well laid out galley, two staterooms with double beds and their own separate heads with stall shower (the aft stateroom even has a Jacuzzi tub)!!
Some other nice amenities are the Onan 8.5 KW generator, air conditioning/heat, dual refrigerator/freezer and auto pilot/ radar/ GPS in the flybridge.
Beautifully maintained and decorated, "Sweet Dream II" is an absolute ideal boat for extended stays whether you are tied up at the dock or over at Catalina.
- Beautiful main salon with serpentine sofas, carpeting, bar with counter and stools. Large cabin windows through out provide great views and plenty of light into cabin. Two staterooms with double berths and separate stall showers/heads. The aft stateroom even has a Jacuzzi tub. Very clean and tastefully decorated. Lots of storage space through out.
- A well laid out galley with all th necessities to be comfortable!! Sud Zero Refrigerator/ freezer Icemaker Electric stove Microwave Oven Seperate pantry Double stainless sink
- Garmin 640 chart plotter JRC 3000 radar Robertson AP-200 auto pilot Impulse LCD knotmeter Ritchie compass Standard Horizon VHF
- Maxwell windlass Heat/air conditioning Engine synchronizer gauge Bennet trimtabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.