- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Hampton Yacht Building Company is one of the first companies from Taiwan to start yacht building China. Hampton offers a series of pilothouse and sedan models ranging from 49 to 74 feet in length. Hampton Yachts is a semi-custom yacht builder allowing the customer's input as to the layout of the interior in addition to choosing from various woods, veneers, fabrics, and materials.
The unique quality and the spacial floor plan of this Hampton 490 Pilothouse offers warm and inviting space for entertaining family and friends. The fully equipped galley has full sized appliances and a wine locker.
Attached are owner's stateroom with queensize bed and hanging lockers and an ensuite head. Additionally there are two seperate staterooms with a day head to accomodate four adults.
Powered by fuel efficient twin Cummins 6C8.3M inboard diesel engines with 1500 hours, this comfortable pilothouse motor yacht will cruise at 12 knots.
- Forward moving aft is the anchor locker followed by the forward cabin with a port side diagonal berth and lockers. To starboard is an enclosed head with stall shower and Vac-u-flush toilet. The head exits into the companionway. To port is the guest cabin with upper and lower berths and hanging locker. Down steps is the master cabin with a transverse queen berth, vanity, closet, lockers and an ensuite head with stall shower and Vac-u-flush toilet. Up stairs is the pilothouse with the helm console on centerline and equipped with all necessary engine controls and instruments. There is a settee and table aft of the pedestal helm seat. Down steps to starboard inboard of the ladder to the flybridge is the galley to port with a large serving bar, full size fridge, microwave oven, 3 burner cook top, oven and wine storage. The carpeted salon follows with a large settee and table with three stools to starboard. A table and two smaller settees are to port. The cockpit is out from the salon thru a sliding door. The flybridge is above the pilothouse and is equipped with all necessary engine controls and instruments that are protected by a bimini enclosure. The boat deck is aft.
- Norcold DE-461 Refrigeration Norcold DE-451 Refrigeration Princess 3 Burner Cook Top Princess Oven Sharp Carousel Microwave Oven Stainless Steel Sink Cabinets & Storage Drawers Wine Storage Locker Window Blinds
- Construction & Deck
- Construction - Molded Fiberglass Hull and Deck jointed at the shear Frames - Longitudinal & Traverse Superstructure - Molded Fiberglass Fastenings - Fiberglass Tape & Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Anchor Roller 55# Stainless Steel Plow Anchor w/300' 3/8" Chain Danforth 22 w/50' 5/16" Chane & 250' 5/8" Rode Maxwell 2200 Windlass Brower 600# Davit System Stainless Steel Bow Rails Bimini Top on Stainless Frames Todd Pedestal Helm Seat Canvas Flybridge Covers Fiberglass Radar Arch Guest Search Light w/Remote Dual Trumpet Air Horn Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats Sliding Glass Entry Door Three Vent & One Escape Hatches Stainless Steel Ladder to Flybridge Aft Cockpit Transom Door Cockpit Shower Fiberglass Swim Platform Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
- Electronics & Nav
- Furuno 64 Mile Radar Furuno GP 1650F GPS/Chartplotter Furuno GP-36 GPS/Chartplotter Furuno Nav Tex NX-300 Ships Computer w/Nobeltec Navigation Software HP Printer Furuno Fax-207 Weather Fax Furuno FCV-292 Fathometer Raytheon ST60 Fathometer Two ICOM M-127 VHF Radio ICOM M-59 VHF Radio ICOM M710 SSB Transciever OKI Cellular Telephone Simrad AP20 Autopilot (two stations) Simrad IS15 Wind Angle /Wind Speed KVH Azmuth Compass Ritchie Compass (two) Si-Tex 525 ADF Panasonic 9" Television Panasonic 13" Television/VHF Panasonic 27" Television Television Antenna JVC KS-FX240 AM/FM/Cassette Stereo CHX-200 Magazine CD Changer International Navigation Lights 8' Chrome Ships Bell
- Kohler 13.5 KW Diesel Generator w/Sound Shield - #800961 Heart 3 KW Inverter/Charger 110 V AC Circuit Breaker Panel 50 Amperes AC Shore Power Service Polarity Indicator Heavy Duty Shore Power Cable Two AC Ammeters Two AC Volt Meters AC Wiring - 3 wire w/GFI 12 V DC Circuit Breaker Panel w/ Fuses 220 Amper DC System Two DC Ammeters Two DC Volt Meters DC Wiring - Copper Strand Link 2000 Remote Panel Five 8D Batteries One 4D Battery
- Machinery & Running Gear
- 450hp. Cummins 6C8.3-M Port - #45908280 450hp. Cummins 6C8.3-M Stbd - #45910620 Year Built - 1999 Fresh Water Cooled Turbocharged Transmissions- Z-F Ratio of 2.55:1 Wet Exhaust Systems Shafts - 2 1/4" Stainless Alloy Props - 32 X 32.5 Four Blade Stainless Steel Rudders Stainless Steel Struts Two Fiberglass 300 gal. Fuel Tanks P & S Fuel Lines - Copper & Type A Fuel Separators - Racor Tank & Manifold Fuel Shut Off Engine Room Forced Ventelation System Two Stainless Steel 130 gal. Water Tanks F & A Sea Recovery Water Maker PAR MAX 4 Fresh Water Pump 80 gal Fiberglass Waste Holding Tank w/Sealand Macerator Pump Heart Tank Tender Three Rule Auto Bilge Pumps Guzzler Manual Bilge Pump Two Rule Shower Sump Pumps Engine Oil Change Pump System Groco Salt Water Wash Down Pump Bronze Thru-hulls w/ Ball Valves Zinc Anode Bonding System Bennett V-351 Hydraulic Trim Tabs w/Automatic Controls Hynautic Hydraulic Engine Controls & Steering Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Flowscan GPH Guages Side Power Electric Bow Thruster Marine Air System Heat & Air Conditioning Force 10 Stainless Steel Hot Water Heater (20 gal.) Fire Boy FE-241 Fixed Fire System Four BC Size 1 Fire Extinguisers
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.