This vessel with three 29-inch pontoons adds more stability to the popular 40 Series boat. With increased stability and shallow water operating ability it is perfect to carry up to 11,000 pounds, which is more than 3000 lbs than the 4010 catamaran. This model makes a great shallow water taxi, work barge platform, or dive boat!
Tour boat, Glass bottom boat, Work barge platform
HUGE PRICE RUDUCTION! SELLER HAS DROPPED THE PRICE FROM $147,600 TO A SALE PRICE OF $45,000 FOR A QUICK SALE ON 1/20/2013!
- Max Draft: 3 Displacement: 21 GRT
- Total Power: 40
- COI for 49 passengers + 2 crew Bench seating Single head Two ADF boarding ramps Full Isinglass enclosure
- Cabin lights Nav lights
- VHF radio AM /FM / CD player PA system
- Honda 50hp 4-stroke engine Solar powered Twin Ray electric motors Full USCG safety gear Sea Stray hydraulic steering system Two 25 gallon gas tanks Trailer included
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.