- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a fast, tough, and comfortable Radon. The hull design is modified vee with hard chine. This enables the boat to stay on a plane and maintain a high speed in both forward sea and following sea conditions. Perfect for West Coast sea conditions. This is the notable design of choice among commercial fisherman from Southern California to the Pacific Northwest. Tons of custom fiberglass work done to this one. New Volvo D-6 diesels in 2006 give this Radon a 20 knot cruise and a 32 knot max speed. Only 700 hours on the mains. Well laid out cabin with galley and head. The dive system can be used to fill tanks or to supply air to hookah divers. There is a shower on deck as well as private shower in the cabin. This one has been very well cared for. This 36' x 11' custom was built by Radon in Santa Barbara, CA from the original 36' mold. The heavier built Radons such as this are desirable for their seaworthiness and downhill sea keeping ability. A Radon like this one is a hard to find item if you are looking for a commercial vessel that is clean, well cared for and comfortable. $75,000 price reduction to $100,000 om 7/2012. Sea cucumber permit available for $30,000.
- Total Power: 315
- Sleeps four Three berths 1. double berth forward 2. pilothouse berth 3. enclosed berth under pilothouse Full enclosed head with shower Full galley
- 12v DC and 110v AC refrigerator / freezer Two burner propane stove Double stainless steel sink
- Raymarine C-80 multi funtion unit Raymarine C- series plotter / GPS Raymarine C- series fish finder Raymarine C- series Pathfinder 24 mile radar Kenwood TKM-407 VHF 4" Ritchie compass
- 12v and 110v systems Four 12v batteries AC / DC electrical panel Battery isolator switch On demand hot water heater Fresh water pump Fish hold pump Three bilge pumps
- 4000 lb fish hold 600 lb hydraulic davit Air dive system with 13 hp Mitsubishi motor (runs dive compressor and hydraulics) Dive compressor that operates on high pressure or low pressure Volume tank Kinematics hydraulic windlass with commercial spool Forward toe rails Port and Stbd. side deck rails Two ss foredeck grab rails Surfboard rack, mast and propane tank holderabove pilothouse 15 kg. Bruce anchor
- Repowered in 2006 with new Volvo D-6 315hp engines New Volvo outdrives in 2006 Stainless steel props Ten PFD's Three fire extinguishers First aid kit Flare kit Two survival suits Fiberglass fuel tanks Aluminum water and holding tanks
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.