- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This sportboat is in great condition. Engine room is very tidy and clean. In fact it is spotless. Semi displacement hull with a hard chine. Raked bow and stern. Four water tight bulk heads. Linear Polyurethane(LP)paint is in great condition. Three crew bunks and 21 passenger bunks. New engines in 2002. This is clean boat that shows well. You will not be disappointed with this one! Price reduced $80,000 to $119,000 for 2012! Seller is motivated and looking for offers!
- Displacement: 32 tons
- Total Power: 255
- Fuel: 670 Fresh Water: 160
- Three crew bunks 21 passenger bunks Galley seating for six One head
- Kenmore freezer Glenco Star refrigerator Magic Chef refrigerator SAmsung microwave Coffee maker Anvil 110v griddle
- Walk around decks 110v flood lights Bait tank Bruce anchor Windlass
- 110v and 12v systems Generator Ratelco 50 amp battery charger 110v flood lights Dual bait pumps Spot light Insignia flat sceen TV
- Furuno GP32 GPS Furuno FCV-585 color fish finder SG 2000 SSB radio Icom 2000 2 meter radio Two Standard Horizon VHF's Echotec sounder ELAC LAZ 2120 fish finder Uniden ES VHF Gold Star 24 mile radar Danforth express compass Sea temp gauge Jensen MSR 2007 radio
- 2002 Cummins 6CTA8.3M ZF 2:1 transmissions 2" shafts 27x26 four blade props Fire Boy system
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.