- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D333 S-6 turbo
- Number of Engines
This is the perfect boat for fishing with groups of six of less with an expansive fishing cockpit area, inclusive of twin live bait tanks centered, allowing for unobstructed fishing from stem to stern. Other fishing amenities include full padded rails in the cockpit, 15-scoop live bait capacity, outriggers, crow’s nest for finding the kelp patties and a new Westmar 395 scanning sonar system to find the fish schools. The salon/ galley is expansive, full cooking facilities, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, stereo & color TV/VCR system, tastefully decorated and carpeted throughout the interior. The vessel is powered by twin caterpillar diesels, cruising at 10 knots and a range of approximately 400 miles. Sleeping accommodations are individual berths for six, with four berths forward in a large stateroom and two over/under berths in the forward salon. Full-sized bathroom and stall shower at port mid ship. Fresh bottom paint in 2007. This would make an excellant private yacht for the hard core angler! Great 6-pack boat.
- Total Power: 420
- Four bunks forward Two bunks in wheelhouse Over under bunks in salon Full head with shower Galley seats four
- Upright freezer Full size refrigerator/freezer Full size stove Dinette table
- Westmar 395 sonar Com Nav autopilot Magellan GPS Garmin 230 GPS / plotter Furuno FCV 582L fish finder Icom VHF Furuno radar
- Northern Lights 12 kw generator TV/DVD player Cockpit flood lights AC / DC systems
- 15 scoop bait tank Crow's nest Padded engine box cushions Padded cockpit coming
- Cockpit deck and engine boxes have been rebuilt in the last year Stern was rebuilt 5 years ago New pistons in Stbd. main Port main was rebuilt seven years ago Recent survey
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.