- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a excellent long range sportfisher. It is currently fishing swordfish commercially. The boat was custom designed for Salas. It is set up for serious fishing. There are two large fish holds that are blast cooled and will keep your catch in perfect condition. The large cockpit is set up with a house tank, two sided center tank, tackle center, sink and cockpit controls. It sleeps four in the forward cabin and two in the mid cabin. The wheelhouse has a crew bunk that sleeps one. The interior is very open with a up galley and spacious salon. If you are looking for a great sportfisher at a good price this is the one.
SELLER WANTS THIS BOAT SOLD! ANY OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED!
- Total Power: 425 Cruising Speed: 10-12 knots Max Speed: 15+ knots
- Interior & accomodations
- Forward cabin sleeps four in separate bunks Aft cabin has a private head and sleeps two in a double berth Mid-ship head for guest and crew Single berth in wheelhouse Full galley with full size refrigerator Dinette in the salon seats four
- Standard VHF Digital tachometers on tower Dytek S7 500 seawater temp gauge ComNav 2001 auto pilot Furuno GPS Icom IC-M59 VHF Icom IC-M710 HF Anritsu radar Pyrometers Rudder angle indicator Ritchie compass Simrad EC-205 color sounder Horizon LH5 hailer Micrologic Explorer loran Horizon digital fathometer Simrad shipmate CP32 chart plotter
- 8KW Northern Lights generator 110v $ 12v systems Cockpit flood lights Mariner Promatic 24v-21 charger Mariner Promatic 50-3 charger AC & DC amp meter AC & DC voltmeter Water heater Sonox reverse osmosis water filtration system Sanyo TV Sansui VCR 12v head sytems Marine air conditioning Alltech series battery chargers Galvanic isolator Battery isolator 30A/125v shore power 50A/125v/250v shore power TV/telephone inlet Mawell 2200 12v windlass Bohn Blast freeze system Fresh water pump Magnavox TV Whirlpool trash compactor Princess tree burner stove Engine room lights Maytag full size refrigerator Toshiba TX-501 stereo
- Ten scoop two sided cockpit bait tank Four scoop house tank Three scoop bow tank Swordfish plank Tower with full controls Davit Swim step with tuna rack Wheelhouse wing door Outriggers Cockpit controls (Hynautic) Stainless steel rails
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.