- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Hatteras Yachts was born out of the treacherous waters that surround Cape Hatteras. For centuries, this fabled part of the mighty Atlantic has been subjected to the worst of nature's wrath. It was here that Willis Slane was inspired to construct a yacht that would thrive in the fabled Graveyard of the Atlantic.
Almost 50 years later, Hatteras Yachts is still the foremost leader in the construction of fiberglass yachts. Attention to detail, innovative thinking and impeccable quality have kept generations of customers coming back to Hatteras to fulfill their next yachting dream.
- Total Power: 550 EA
- Salon with up-galley forward to starboard. Built-in dinette is forward to port. Master stateroom is mid-ship to starboard with queen berth and en-suite head with stall shower. To port is a guest stateroom with upper/lower berths. Port side guest head with stall shower. The forward stateroom has upper/lower berths, overhead rod storage, and a washer/dryer combo. Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat.
- Stainless Steel Sink Overhead Cabinets Tank Century Water Monitor Water Filtration System Teak & Holly Floor "NEW" Under Counter Reefer "NEW" Under Counter Freezer "NEW" 4-Burner Glass Top Stove "NEW" Microwave Oven "NEW" Corian Countertops
- 2 EA Kohler 12.5kw Generators 50 Amp Shore Power Cord 12V Alternators Jasbsco 10" Search Light AC/DC Circuit Breaker Panel 12V Battery Charger 32V Battery Charger 8D Batteries (8) 12V Interior Lighting *Extensive Rewiring*
- Raymarine L760 HSB Color Sounder/Fishfinder/Chart Plotter Furuno 72 Mile Radar Raymarine 24 Mile Auxiliary Radar 6-station Interphone Intercom EPIRB Flybridge Helm W/Gauges and System Alarms ICOM SSB Radio Standard Horizon GPS Chart Plotter VHS Spectrum Horizon Radio Simrad R135 Autopilot w/Rudder Angle Indicator FloScan GPH/MPG Fuel Monitor System Danforth Compass
- Fiberglass Deck Boxes (2) 13' Avon RIB W/25HP Merc 4-Stroke Power Davit W/Remote Control Stainless Steel Bow Rails Transom Door Swim Step Bow Pulpit W/Anchor Roller Cockpit Engine Room Access
- Detroit Diesel 8V92TI 550hp (2) Fresh Motors w/only 385 Hours Glendenning Engine Synchronizer FloScan Fuel Monitoring System Automatic Bonding System Hydraulic Steering Spare Shaft Automatic Fire Suppression System Automatic Bilge Pumps VacuFlush Heads W/New MSD Plumbing Hydraulic Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering CruiseAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning & Heat (4) 2 CruiseAir Compressors Are *NEW* Engine Room Bilge Blowers Watermaker Racor Fuel Filters Fuel Tank Manifold Freshwater Washdown Saltwater Washdown Plath Anchor Windlass
- Fishing Equipment
- Pipe Welders Triple Spreader Outriggers Flybridge Hardtop W/Isinglass Enclosure Rod Holders Overhead Lighting Bait tank Cockpit Sink Cockpit Tackle Storage Cockpit Freezer
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.