***9/1/12 PRICE REDUCED!***Here is a tournament veteran, ready to take you in style and comfort on your next cruise. Powered by reliable twin Detroit diesels with flybridge and cockpit controls, and a generous teak-soled fishing cockpit with a full bimini cover. The entire top end of her engines was rebuilt, valves, springs and heads resurfaced.
She has a full galley, air-conditioning, and sleeps 6 comfortably in her 2 cabins that each have en- suite heads. She has had her hull blisters repaired and has a fresh barrier coat too! New main salon and stateroom carpeting and upholstery have just been installed, fighting chair and cockpit coaming re-upholstered, and flybridge headliner redone. And take a look at her tender. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
- Manufacturer: Detroit Model: 6-71 TI Horsepower: 430 hp each Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 4873 hrs Cruising Speed: 10 kts @ 1000 rpm Burn rate at Cruising Speed: 8 gallons Max Speed: 20 kts @ 2000 rpm Other: (at 4800 hours) Rebuilt turbos and new marine-grade injectors installed. Entire top end rebuilt, valves, heads and springs resurfaced.
- Fuel Tank: 2 x 240 gallons Water Tank: 100 gallons Holding Tank: 55 gallons
- Master stateroom is forward, with queen berth, multiple lockers and dresser. En suite private head with separate shower to starboard. Guest stateroom is aft and to port, with twin singles and private head. Sleeps 6 total, with 2 in the convertible settee in the main salon. Main salon has an L-shaped convertible sofa, 2 ocassional chairs and 2 bar stools. It also has a wet bar.
- The down Galley is separated from the main salon by a breakfast bar. The full galley comes equipped with: Refrigerator/Freezer: Supermatic (2008) Stove: Galley Maid Empress Electric 3-burner Microwave/Convection Oven: Sharp Ice Maker: U-line Pressure H/C water Single SS sink Water Heater: 20 gallon (2008) Trash compactor Disposal unit Coffee maker Hot Water dispenser
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Radio/Stereo: JVC 12-disc CD changer, with cockpit speakers. VCR/DVD player (1) Radar: Garmin GMR 20 (24 mi. range) Depth Sounder: Datamarine Hailer with cordless Intercom: Raytheon VHF #1: Icom M502 VHF #2: Icom M120 GPS/Chart Plotter: Garmin 3006C, with 10" screen Compass: Danforth (at flybridge helm) Datamarine navigator
- Electrical System
- Batteries: LTH 8D's (2011) Battery Charger: 60 amp, automatic Electrical Systems: 12v and 110v 50 amp dockside cable Gen Set: Westerbeke 8 kw, rebuilt 2001 Monitrol Electrolysis bonding control system
- Deck Equipment
- Anchors: Danforth (50 lb.) and CQR, with 300' 5/16' galvanized chain Windlass: Ideal electric with anchor davit Dinghy: Avon 12' Logic Marinecorp center console RIB with trailer, and 30 hp Johnson outboard Dinghy Davits: Electric boom type 600 lb. Lights: Navigation, hand held searchlight, stern floodlight Covers: Flybridge and cockpit awnings, Flybridge Isenglass replaced in 2008, gunnel covers over teak Deck Washdown: Fresh and saltwater SS Rails Swim Platform: Teak, with ladder Transom Tuna door
- Fishing Equipment
- Rod holders: (8) Rocket launcher Outriggers: (2) Rupp, double spreader Fighting chairs: (2) Live bait well Fish box Cockpit freezer (non-operational)
- Mechanical Equipment
- Air Conditioner: CruiseAir 16,000 BTU (2008) Bilge Pumps: (3), with high water alarms Raw water sea strainers for all thru hull fittings Bilge Blowers (2) Fire Extinguishing: Fireboy automatic in engine room Fuel filters: Racor Engine Oil Change system Watermaker: Offshore Marine Labs 25 gph Synchronizers: Glendenning Trim Tabs Steering: Hydraulic, with transmission controls only in cockpit Dripless shaft seals
- Lifejackets: (8) Lifering: (1)
- Non-Operational Equipment
- Cockpit Freezer
- Owner's personal items. Fishing gear available separately.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Marisa at 949-209-8699 (rings in Mexico) or cell +521-622-855-9167