- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Grand Banks 36 Classic is a highly reguarded aft-cabin trawler, that enjoys an unmatched reputation for beauty, comfort and seaworthiness. This twin-stateroom trawler boasts a handcrafted teak interior with top-quality hardware. Exterior highlights include wide side decks, roomy bridge, dinghy storage on the aft cabin top and a prop-protecting keel.
Come see this fresh water cruiser for yourself to experiance the quality and comfort only found in a Grand Banks!
- Total Power: 120
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 154 Holding: 35
- This is one of the first fiberglass hull made in 1973. The traditional teak interior of the Grand Banks 36 is arranged with with one double and one twin in the aft stateroom. Head, sink, vanity, full shower. Aft stateroom also has access to aft deck. Forward is double stateroom with abundance of storage under berth. Across from berth is full shower, head. sink, vanity, storage. Plenty of cainets and storage throughout boat. The salon has L-shaped dinette that converts to a double berth.
- Bench Freezer under Salon Seat Refrigerator Large Stainless Steel Sink 3-Burner Gas Range with Oven Ample cabinets and counter space
- Flybridge with Bimini Top with Strata Glass Full Enclosure Windlass Anchor 9'9" West Marine Poly Dinghy
- Three 12 Volt Batteries Battery Charger Waterproof Ship to Shore Power Cord Fire Extinguishers
- Electronics / Nav
- Windlass Controls at Helm Magellan GPS 2 X VHF Radios Hailer 2 Sonar/Depth Sounders Two Compasses Search Light
- NOTE: Owner's personal items NOT included
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.