- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The entire vessel is very welcoming. There are large non skid side deck, fore deck, and bridge deck. The aft deck is large, just right for fishing or cocktails. The swim step is large for easy boarding. The bridge has ample seating for to 10. This vessel also features new canvas including the bimini and full Isenglass enclosure that provides full protection from the elements. There is an electric windlass. The wood is beautiful!
The salon, it is light and roomy; you are surrounded by large teak framed windows. The head room measures 6'4". The design is the traditional Tri-Cabin arrangement, with inside Helm. The galley is the same level to make entertaining convenient. There are two cabins and two heads, with one Tub.
Powered by a pair of economical 210hp. Caterpillar diesels she will cruise at 10 knots. The model 3208’s are naturally aspirated and freshly serviced.
She is ready for you to load your personal gear and go!
- Galley is on salon level for easy access Double-sided sinks Electric 3- burner stove Oven Microwave Coffee Maker Ice Maker AC DC Electric Refridgerator/freezer Hot Water 2 BBQ's on aft deck
- 110VAC system 30 amp shore power cord AC/DC panel w/fuse and breaker protection AC source selector 7.5 Owens Genertor w/511 Hrs. Battery selectors True charge 20 amp charger Separate engine start batteries (4) 6 volt golf cart house batteries, Dedicated generator start battery
- Engine oil change system Engine room fire suppression Engine room ventilation Automatic bilge pumps Manual bilge pump Cabin heaters Bronze thru hulls and ball valves Racor fuel filters
- The complete canvas covers are all in great condition, with full Isinglass enclosure.
- Bow Plank w/anchor Bruce Anchor Ideal Windlass Mahogany cap rails Stainless steel stanchions & bow rail Stainless steel mooring cleat's Mahogany hand rails Large storage box Two barbeque's
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.