- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The owners of "Oiseau de Feu" have decide to make major life-style change. This well maintained Beneteau 323 is a wonderful example of designer Groupe Finot. They have come up with a boat that performs well, but with an elegant and well thought out interior not often found in a boat this size.
In the salon the overhead skylights provide plenty natural light below. The aft cabin is literally queen sized and there is a double forward cabin as well. The single head has ample space and provides a shower stall with bench seat.
"Oiseau de Feu" is equipped with all the necessary gear for comfortable cruising. She has a roller furling head sail and an electric main halyard winch. There is an electric windlass for easy anchoring. A dodger to provide all the outside protection you need. There is also DC refrigeration plus hot and cold pressure water. She also comes with a small inflatable dinghy and 2hp motor for those trips to shore.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed by Groupe Finot, the Beneteau 323 is a sophisticated, comfortable cruiser incorporating a voluminous interior filled with an abundance of light and ventilation. A wonderful, spacious cockpit offers a patented innovative pivoting steering wheel allowing easy access from the helm to companionway. The 323 has a long list of standard options that give this 32-footer incredible value that the competition will find difficult to surpass.
- GALLEY Frigoboat 12v Refrigeration Force 10 Stainless Steel 2-Burner Gimballed Propane Stove Hot & Cold Pressurized Water Stainless Steel Sink Laminate countertop Mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold water 6 gal water heater 110v. Cutlery drawer Stowage lockers Trash can (1) Lewmar (13 3/4” x 7 5/8”) opening port w/curtain SALOON 2 Settees Centerline Salon table Lockers along the hull with doors Wooden grabrails Lewmar opening deck hatchs on coachroof w/blind (2) Fixed ports with curtains Stowage lockers under settees Large panoramic skylite deck port w/blinds NAV STATION Chart table with lockers Panel for navigation instruments 12-volt Breaker panel 110V Breaker panel 110-volt outlet AFT CABIN (1) Double berth standard with full mattress (1) Fixed portlight in the transom (2) Lewmar opening portlights with curtains Shelf on transom Locker along the hull Hanging locker Stowage under berth Access hatch to engine and shaft gland (1) Halogen light (2) Reading lights in cabin (1) overhead light FORWARD CABIN 1 double berth standard with full mattress Hanging locker Wood paneling and padding against the hull Stowage under berth (2) Adjustable reading lights Opening deck hatch with blind HEAD USCG approved marine toilet with holding tank (2) Lewmar opening portlights GRP washbasin w/mixer tap, pressurized hot & cold Water Electric shower sump pump Electric macerator pump Mirror (1) Halogen overhead light Separate shower compartment Locker, stowage, mirror, hooks, bathroom accessories
- Sails & Rigging
- US Spars Single Spreader Deck Stepped Anodized Aluminum Mast Battened mainsail Furling genoa Dual Backstays Spinnaker Halyard (2) Lewmar 30CST Self-Tailing Primary Winches Lewmar 30CST Self-Tailing Cabin Top Winch to Port (5) Spinlock XAS Line Clutches Lewmar Main Sheet Traveler Lewmar Adjustable Genoa Cars Flag Halyard
- Depthsounder Log-speedometer Wind speed and direction Navigation center Autopilot Compass VHF Radar Detector
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Yanmar 3YM20 18hp Diesel (425 hours) Yanmar Spares Kit 110v Shore Power System w/Circuit Breaker Panel Xantrex True Charge 20+ Multi-Stage Battery Charger 12v DC System w/11 Function Circuit Breaker Panel (2) G24 Marine Batteries Jabsco Marine Toilet w/Y-Valve and USCG Approved 13 gal Holding Tank Electric Ice Box Sump Pump Electric Shower Sump Pump Electric Bilge Pump Manual Bilge Pump
- Hull & Deck
- Bulkheads Bonded 360 Degrees to Hull & Deck for Structural Strength Hand-Laid Hull with Vinyl Ester Barrier for Blister Resistance Aluminum Toerail & Stemhead Fitting with Anchor Roller Draining Anchor well Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Pulpits Double Lifelines Lifeline Gates Transom Gate Teak cockpit Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Outboard engine brackets Electric windlass