This vessel has all there is to offer.She is well equipped and perfect for cruising or a great liveaboard.This vessel has been extremely well maintained by the original owners.You must see this vessel to appreciate the owners attention to detail. She is equipped with AIR ,going to the Sea of Cortez,HEAT,heading north.Her 75 HP Yanmar has a total of 146 hours. The Genset looks like it just came out of the crate. The main halyard is electric and the info goes on.BEST OF ALL IS SHE IS PRICED VERY WELL,,$224,500 asking..Check it out,this is a hot price for a great,clean 2005 Hunter 46LE.
- LOA: 46 ft LWL: 39 ft 8 in BEAM:14 ft 0 in Ballast: 9400 lbs Displacement:27,000 lbs
- Yanmar H P: 75 Engine Hours:148 Like New
- The galley has spacious work area and loads of storage Gimbeled Stove and Oven Microwave Oven Full Freezer Full Refrigeration Double stainless sinks Hot and Cold Pressure Water Propane
- Genset Inverter/Charger Digital Tank Gauge read Outs Autopilot Wind Speed-Point-Direction VHF Radio Compass Depth GPS/Plotter Stero Flat Screen TV Map Chip DVD Radar Speakers
- Three AGM Batteries Shore Power inlet Ship to Shore Power Cord Generator Air Conditioning Heat
- WATER TAND /BILGE
- Five Fresh Water Tanks 200 Gallon Fresh Water Two Holding Tanks,50 Gallons Two Bilge Pumps,one manual one auto
- Electric Main Sail Winch Solid Vang All Rigging runs to Cockpit Full Cockpit Canvass Electric Windless Full Cockpit Cushions CQR w/Chain and Rode Large Anchor Locker Self Tailing Winches Dock lines and Fenders Folding Wheel Avon 8'6" Rib In Mast Furling Main Sail Current Report,Bottom in Excellent Condition
- This, if not the finest yacht,one of the better yachts on the market today in her size and price.. Her comps show she is priced very aggressive.........this is a perfect boat for summers in Catalina,the Channel Island Group,heading south this fall or the jump across the pond. Call today she will not be on the market long at this price.
- Contact Tom O'Neill anytime for private viewing of this great boat............cell 760-310-7318