- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 35
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICE REDUCTION !
Short term sub-least slip available
“Roller” a Andrews 42 designed by the Famous Alan Andrews, who is well known for designing fast boats started her career in 1986 with a big win at the Saint Francis Yacht Clubs Big Boat Series and hasn’t stop since. She is a 3 owner boat and has brought home loads of hardware to all her owners. Current owner has updated her so she can still compete with all of the new boats on the water today. Along with her racing credits she can take the family and friends out for a day sail or to the islands for the weekend.
Truly a great boat, fast and built for any conditions.
Owner is motivated and will entertain all offers.
- Misc Upgrades
- New PSS (PYI) drip less (pack less shaft sealing system) 2012 New Cutlass bearing 2012 Complete engine detail 2012 Complete V-drive service and detail 2012 2 new house batteries 2011 (Option marine) 1 New starting battery (Option marine) 2011 New raw water strainer on engine intake. 2011 New Water Puppy bilge pump 2011 Belts and hoses on engine 2011 Yearly Oil and Fuel filter changes (2 filters) last one 2011 New life lines (Spectra) 2010 New backstay (Spectra) 2010 New harken mainsheet hardware/ traveler and track 2010 New main fine tune/ main sheet cordage and traveler cordage Rebuilt one B&G mast mount 20/20 display New/used oversized carbon spinnaker pole (10% over sized) Fixed bow sprint 2011 New VMG LT #1 ( Contender Maxx Material) 2011 New VMG 2A asymmetrical spin- 2010 New VMG 1a asymmetrical spin-2010 New spin sheets-2010 New tack line/carbon tack block/spin lock clutch 2011 Martec folding prop good New Harkin tuff luff for stay track
- Length at Waterline: 32.3 Beam: 13.4 Max Draft: 7.5 Ballast: 7880 Displacement: 16712
- Total Power: 35
- Fuel: 22 Fresh Water: 20 Holding: N/A
- Sleeps 8. 4 lower bunks with lee cloths. 4 upper adjustable pipe berths. Upper pipe berths easy to remove for more room for cruising. Teak and Holly floor boards. Stoage under lower berth and floor boards.
- 2 Burner CNG stove with oven. Stainless steel sink. Fresh and Salt water foot pumps. 20 Gallon fresh water bladder. Reffer with cold plate. Storage over and under Reffer and oven.
- Self pumping marine head with curtain-no holding tank-direct drive. Port a Potty ( for use at the islands)
- 12 Volt system. Electrical switching panel / fuse box. 3 Optium House batteries. 1 Optium Starting battery. isolated. 110 converter. Satalite Radio with antenna and 2 RCA stero speakers. Cabin lights forward,aft.,over reffer, oven and nav station all with dimmers. LED bow and transom lights. Chart table light with night light.
- B&G Hercules 390 System. (27 Channel) 2 Mast mount 20/20 Displays. 2 Bulk head displays. Wind direction apparent and true In cockpit button select for 20/20 displays Wind speed apparent and true Dept sounder (need repair) Sail comp mast mount eletronic compass (needs repair)
- 2012 PHRF Rating Certificate
- 2 Certitificates on File, 2nd certifcate renewed. O/S pole and AYSO AREA E/F (Dana Point & Oceanside) Buoy: 60 RLC: 57 OWC: 57 Out of Area E/F Buoy: 48 RLC: 45 OWC: 45 NON -SPINNAKER OFFSET: 18 PERFORMANCE FACTOR: 1.83
- Sail Inventory
- Racing Sails Head Sails VMG LT1 (Contender Maxx Material ) A+ 2011 UK #2 (Tape Drive) B North #3 (need to be replaced) Banks Drifter A North Drifter (never used) Main UK Tape drive = C+ to B- Kites VMG 1A = 2011 used twice excellent shape like new VMG 2A = 2011 used one season great shape VMG .6 symmetrical = good shape North 1.5 symmetrical= Older kite still in good shape North 1.5 mini symmetrical Older kite still in good shape Additional Sails North spindrift Blooper Daisy Stay-sail North .6 symmetrical (practice or back up) Several Mains ( used) Several Head-sail (used all North ) And probably more.
- Deck Layout
- Fix Bow sprint (T-6 aircraft aluminum) w/bob-stay Motified stainless bow pulpit 2- Jib tracks and cars (port and starboard) forward for the #3 and #4 Jibs 2- Adjustable Jib tracks and cars (port & starboard) for #1 & #2 5- Lewmar cabin top rope Clutches 1- Lewmar cabin side mount rope clutch for ayso tack line 2- Lewmar 43 2 speed self tailing cabin top mount wenches 4- Lewmar 55 3 speed wenches (primary & secondary) 2- lewmar 42 2 speed self tailing wenches (running back stays) Stainless steel stanchions with Spectra life lines All turning blocks and misc blocks Lewmar and Harken 2 deck mounted (port / starboard) Plastimo Compasses
- Spars & Rigging
- 2 Carbon Fiber spinnaker poles.(one for symmetrical and one 10% over size for ayso) 3 Spreader Spare Craft Alumimun mast and boom 1 jib halyard 2 spinnaker halyards 1 topping lift halyard Running Back stays Hall solid boom Vang Harkin tuff luff Spectra back-stay Navetec Hydraulic back-stay and flattener All running rigging hi tech cordage (Spectra etc.)
- Safety Gear
- 14-Life preservers Safety harnesses and teather lines Air Horn Bell Flare gun w/flare Flares Horse shoe w/ MOB pole w/strobe Personal strobes Life sling 2 Anchors/2 chains/2 rodes
- Misc. Extras
- 2- Lewmar 55 3 speed wenches ( one for parts, one ready to bolt on. Custom dock steps w/ lockable storage Custom dodger Sail shade Boxs of cleaning materials Misc boxs of spare parts and Hardware. Custom bean bag for long distance kite trimmer Several extra jib sheets,spin sheet,after guys and lines New and used extra sail bags 2 auto tillers ( one works one needs new plug) Swim latter Misc. Battens Climbing harness and boson's chair Misc. Fenders And probably more
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.