The Columbia 32 hit 26 kts from San Francisco to Hawaii and won its class in the 2010 Pacific Cup
With the all-new design and construction the new C-32 will be even faster
The New Columbia Carbon 32
Plane downwind at speeds over 20 knots, a great family boat, a great buoy racer and a proven ocean racer. The quality finish, advanced innovative design, precise engineering, along with leading vacuum resin infusion construction techniques puts the C32 in a class of its own.
The boat is easy to put on and off the trailer, set up and pack away after a regatta, and can be configured custom to your racing needs. (Day sailing, buoy racing or offshore racing)
It is time to stop messing around with old technology and paying to update your older boat to keep it competitive when you can have a custom state of the art boat built to your needs by a proven Yacht builder with a long track record of unparalleled Excellence at a reasonable price.
Contact us for more information about ordering. 3 easy payments (deposit, progress and final delivery)
Build time is rather short for Hull #1 & #2 are in the water and hull #3 & #4 are not far behind.
Be the first one on your block to own the New Columbia Carbon 32
Mike Hatcher Factory Direct Representative
Factory Direct Pricing
- • Vacuum resin-infused, carbon with PVC & high density foam core (Hull). PVC, high density foam & end grain balsa (Deck). Exceptionally stiff and light. • Large, self bailing cockpit • Lightweight, end-grain balsa-cored vacuum resin-infused companionway hatch. • White gelcoat • Color, recessed cove stripe • Molded nonskid decking LOA: 32.0 ft LWL: 27.0 ft BEAM: 10.13ft DRAFT (keel up): 2.17 ft DRAFT (keel down): 7.5 ft DISPLACEMENT: 3,500-4,000lbs. (depending on options) SAIL AREA (triangles): 512 sf. BALLAST: 1650 lbs
- Spars and Rigging
- Custom Ballenger Aluminum Racing Mast (6061-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum alloy), 7/8 fractional tapered aluminum mast with large masthead crane and backstay flicker. • Hinged SS mast step. • Custom Ballenger aluminum boom (6061-T-6 Aircraft grade aluminum alloy) with 2 integrated reef points (single line reefing) and internal 4:1 mainsail outhaul. Clew set up for strap or slug (no car). • Carbon fiber fixed bowsprit, removable for docking or transport. • SS standing rigging with open body chromed bronze turnbuckles. • Running rigging package with main halyard(Spectra), jib halyard (Spectra), spinnaker halyard (Spectra), jib sheet, main sheet, vang, cunningham, traveler, spinnaker tack line, sprit control line, spinnaker sheets, reefing lines
- Deck Hadware
- 22" round, Lewmar low profile foredeck hatch. • Custom, fabricated aluminum bow & stern pulpits. • Double lifelines – choice of Dyneema or stainless steel. • Harken® combination mainsheet (gross and fine tune) with 75mm ratchet carbo swivel on deck. • Four Harken® #35.2STA (Aluminum Self-Tailing) two-speed winches. • Two Harken® alloy lock-in winch handles. • Harken® R27HB traveler • Harken® floating jib lead system • Harken® Carbo blocks throughout • Two Spinlock® XAS0408/3 triple line organizers • Fixed backstay with flicker and split port and starboard • Boom kicker with 12:1 cascading vang. • Custom Stainless Steel chain plates. • SS bow eye. • And more……..
- Keel and Rudder
- • Retractable, high-aspect ratio bulb keel. • Vacuum resin-infused, high aspect ratio carbon-fiber rudder and carbon-fiber tiller
- Vacuum resin-infused carbon w/ PVC foam core. • Carbon laminated sole. • Standing headroom. • Two quarter berths with adjustable leeboards. • Two salon berths. • Navigation area. • Head compartment. • Galley area.
- • Hella Marine LED running lights ( 2 nautical mile radius) • Group 24 12v 65 amp battery • Guest fixed solid state 6 amp 12v battery charger • 800 gallon per hour auto bilge pump
- Partial Options
- Below are some of the most commonly-requested options This is a boat built custom for you. Options are not limited to this list! Yanmar 2YM15 two-cylinder 14 HP diesel sail-drive w/folding prop (363 lbs) Yanmar 2YM15 two-cylinder 14 HP diesel with retracting shaft & prop lifts into the hull with hull fairing (309 lbs) Electric Auxiliary 24V propulsion system on request Head w/ holding tank, deck discharge installed/all plumbing Lewmar® opening ports (2 each side) Windex TackTick® Instrument System (complete, installed) Horizon Standard GX1600 Explorer VHF w/DSC Bulkhead mounted compass Fusion Marine RA-200 Stereo Fusion Marine stereo speakers (2) Holding tank overboard offshore discharge 12 1/2 gallon custom translucent fiber glass diesel tank w/ custom pick up pump In keel kelp cutter Wire standing rigging (no extra charge) Galley gimbaled burner Manual Bilge pump Retractable bow sprint Carbon Mast and Boom Tiller extension Dual axle galvanized trailer with disc brakes and flip-down wheel (ramp launching)
- 2012 PHRF CERTIFICATE
- BUOY RATING : 63 RLC RATING : 51 OWC RATING: 45 NON-SPINNAKER OFFSET: 26 PERFORMANCE FACTOR: 4.56
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.