- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This vessel can do it all!! Whether you want to cross oceans, cruise the coastline or just live-aboard, "Camelot" has the capacity to do it all. She has been extremely well maintained and is ready for her new owner. You must see her to appreciate her condition and all the extras. Priced to sell!!
- Displacement: 27000
- Total Power: 76 Cruising Speed: 7.5 Max Speed: 9
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 50
- Absolutely BEAUTIFUL down below!! A great master stateroom forward with it's private head and shower. Two staterooms aft with head. Both heads have vacuflush toliets. Galley is to port and nav station to starboard. Very roomy with lots of light. All this plus air conditioning.
- Full Freezer & Refrigerator Microwave 3 Burner stove/oven Double SS Sink Hot & Cold Pressured Water Water maker - 9 gallons/hour Great Storage & Counter Space
- In-mast furling Main 110% roller furling headsail Cruising assymetrial spinnaker Solid vang 4 Self tailing winches Lewmar Folding Wheel Full cockpit canvas enclosure Electric Windlass Docklines, Fenders
- 5kw Genset with 98 hours Xantrex 2000 Inverter/Charger Digital Tank Guages Air Conditioning w/reverse heat 110/12volt power distribution Shore power cords Flat Screen TV
- RI-70 Radar/Chartpack ST7000 Autopilot ST60 Wind Speed/Direction ST60 Speed, Depth 2 VHF Radios
- BOTTOM PAINTED IN 2009 ALL PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.