- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 cyl FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A beautiful, well-maintained and equipped Hunter. Whether you want to cross oceans, cruise the coastline or just live-aboard, "Hideout" has the capacity to do it all. She is ready for her new owner and the seller is motivated. Must see her to appreciate!
- Displacement: 19,500
- Total Power: 56 Cruising Speed: 6.5 Max Speed: 7.5
- Fuel: 50 Fresh Water: 145 Holding: 45
- The accommodations are wonderful. She offers two private staterooms, both with private heads. Each head has vacu-flush toilets, hot & cold pressured water and showers. The forward stateroom has a pullman queen size berth to starboard and a bench seat and hanging locker to port. Lots of drawers and cabinets. The aft cabin has a twartship queen size berth, hanging locker and cabinets. The salon has a large U-shaped leather settee with teak dinette and a single settee on the port side. The navigation station is to port, with electrical panel and chart light.
- Double SS sinks Hot & Cold pressure water Force 10 3-burner LPG stove & oven Trident LPG controls Refrigerator & Freezer Origo Microwave oven
- Raytheon SL70 Radar Raytheon RC420 GPS chart plotter Raytheon ST60 Knot & Distance Log Raytheon ST60 digital depth w/alarm Garmin GPS 176C map Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot Icom IC M422 VHF Hunter Suunto 3" Compass Kenwood CD player
- Heart Inverter/Charger (4) 6 volt gel cell house batteries One group 27 Start battery Electric Main Halyard Winch Tank Monitor System Electric Bilge Pumps Electric Hot Water Heater AC Outlets throughout Dockside Power Cord
- Sails & Rigging
- 110% genoa w/Profurl furling system Mainsail w/two reef lines Solid Boom Vang Electric Main Halyard Winch (2) #48 2-speed winches (1) #44 Winch on Coach roof Deck stepped mast All lines lead aft to cockpit
- Hull & Deck
- Edson pedestal wheel steering Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass (2) anchors w/chain & line Emergency Tiller Garhauer outboard hoist Docklines & Fenders Cockpit Cushions USCG safety package SS Bow Pulpit Stern pulpit has walk-through Stern rail seats
- ALL PERSONAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.