- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ONE OF A KIND!!! This BEAUTIFUL Columbia 50 can be someone's live-aboard and/or cruiser to see the world. It is hard to describe the beauty of this vessel with the exotic woods that have been used: Koa, Teak, Zebra Wood, Koko Bola, Mahogany, Blood Wood, Paduk, Hardwood Maple, Black Walnut, Red Oak and Purple Heart. The love, care, time and effort that has been put into this boat shows through-out---She will make the new owner extremely proud. YOU MUST SEE HER TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY!!
- Ballast: 14,600 Displacement: 32,000
- Total Power: 60 Cruising Speed: 7 Max Speed: 9
- Fuel: 60 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: Electrosan
- The V-berth has a queen size bed with large pull-out drawers, as well as storage under the head of the bed. There are also custom built sliding-door cabinets for clothing on the port and starboard side of the bed. There two large hanging closets with pull outs----all constructed with exotic woods. The salon has 2 built-in couches with 6" seat cushions, with storage underneath, cabinets with sliding doors, drawers. A built-in new Sharp Aquos LCD television. Nav-station table and chair. Chelsea Ship Bell,Clock, Barometer
- Large settee with lots of storage space behind and under the seats, cabinets, and large drawers. All woodwork is custom and absolutely beautiful. 4-burner Regal stove w/broiler Full oven In-counter Refrigeration In-counter Freezer Roomy countertops for appliances Losts of cabinets & drawers Hot and cold pressured water
- Large head on port side Wash basin Custom cabinetry w/sliding mirrored storage Shower area w/Koa wood grated floor Electrosan sewage treatment system
- Signet Knotmeter Signet Windpoint Indicator Icom VHF Radio 735 Icom SSB Radio w/auto tuner (needs hook-up) Kenwood CD/Stereo Sharp Aquos LCD Television
- 30 AMP Shore Power Cord AC/DC Master Power Control (10) 6-volt Glass Matt Batteries Inverter (non-operative)
- Deck & Sails
- Newly painted High Gloss Deck Freshly Varnished Brightwork Dutchman System on Mainsail 6 Bags of Sails ARCO 55 Self-tailing Winch MUIR Anchor Windlass 3-Blade Feathering Prop Superfurl Roller Furling Lewmar 40 Winch Speader Lights 2007 9' Caribe hard bottom dinghy
- Additional Information
- NOTE: ALL PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE. OWNERS LIVE-ABOARD AND WOULD LIKE 24 HOUR NOTICE PRIOR TO SHOWING.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.