This is a perfect live aboard. The vessel runs perfect and the hull is in good condition. The bottom has been painted whithin the last five years. The superstructure and 10' cockpit extension were done at the Delta Shipyard in Washington in the early 1990's. This was a charter boat at one time and has been converted into a yacht. This is still a project boat but it is operational. The slip may also be available to qualified buyers. This would make a great live-a-board!
SELLER IS CONSIDERING ALL OFFERS! A PROJECT BOAT WITH A LOT OF POTENTIAL!
- Total Power: 400
- Fuel: 3000 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 100
- Large master stateroom on upper deck Two private staterooms with double berths forward Aft. stateroom has a double berth and a single bunk Formal dining area Large galley with seating for six Huge main salon with full bar Three heads
- Kenmore stainless steel refrigerator Magic Chef microwave Stainless steel sink Four burner stove Galley dining table Granite counter tops
- Si-Tex CVS-106 Lowrance X75 Horizon GPS plotter Raytheon Raystar 390 GPS
- 20 kw Westerbeke generator Mercedes generator 110v / 220v / 12v systems Samsung 42" flat sceen in salon
- Upper deck seating Full size stainless steel BBQ built in Magic Chef refrigerator on upper deck Docking controls Hydraulic drum style windlass Fresh paint
- Engines were new in 1986 Six water tight bulkheads Hydraulic steering 50 gallon hot water heater Full size washer and dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.