- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This has to be the nicest Bluewater on the market, regardless of age. She is kept in a covered slip and has less than 500 hours of light use on her twin 370 hp Cummins diesel engines.
This also has to be the most loaded Bluewater available as well. She has the full bridge and aft deck hardtop. Her full Raymarine electronics package consists of autopilot with remote, stand alone depth finder, radar, color GPS/Chart Plotter, VHF radio and more. She even has electronic compasses upper & lower. Other significant options include hydraulic swim platform, 13.5 kw Onan generator, washer/dryer combo, back up camera system incorporated with chart plotter, bridge Jenn Air grill, electric stove combo, intercom system, and much more. Please see complete equipment list in full specs.
Let's talk about price and value. In spite of the fact that this boat is completely loaded with equipment and in absolute top notch condition, she is the lowest priced diesel and best buy available in a Bluewater Yacht!
Smaller boat trades will be considered at a net trade value. Contact listing broker to see if your boat can be considered as a trade on this one-of-a-kind gem!
If you are in the market for a Bluewater Yacht or anyhybrid yacht of this design, you owe it to yourself to check out CYPRESS QUEEN. You will not be dissappointed.
- Exterior Cockpit
- Flybridge and aft deck full length hardtop Forward Eisenglass bridge enclosure with U-zips Drop curtain encloses bridge helm area TNT hydraulic swim platform Cockpit entry gates: port, starboard and aft to platform Entrance to master stateroom from cockpit thru sliding patio door Two cockpit spreader lights Cockpit built-in fender storage port & starboard Hot & cold shower in cockpit Shore water hook up Windlass - Maxwell Remote control spotlight - Guest remote - mounted to front of hardtop for no glare Trim tabs by Lenco Molded steps from cockpit to bridge
- Polyplaner Marine stereo system with CD player Stereo has XM Sat feature Jenn Air grill with 2-burner electric cooktop Large storage area belwo Jenn Air unit Raritan ice maker Norcold refrigerator Aft sunbed doubles as seating Huge circular bridge seating Starboard aft bridge seat Double wide port side helm companion seat Double wide helm seat All bridge seats have covers Designated storage for (4) large fenders (2) 120 V outlets
- Flybridge Helm Electronics
- Electronics flush mounted into helm Electric helm pod folds down electronically Interphase forward facing depth finder Raymarine big screen E120 color radar/chart plotter Raymarine E80 color chart plotter Raymarine ST 8001 + autopilot Remote for autopilot Back-up camera displays on E120 unit Raymarine 240 VHF radio Raymarine 300 digital depth finder Raymarine ST60 graphic display Rudder angle indicator Electronic compass Bow thruster - side power Air horn Intercom system at bridge and various locations throughout the cabin
- Master Stateroom
- King walk around bed (4) large storage drawers beneath bed Vanity with lighted mirror Sharp flat screen TV Sony DVD/VCR combo Sliding door allows direct access to cockpit Spacious master head with Raritan head system Lectra San head waste treatment system SeaLand head holding tank monitor PMMI waste odor control system option Shower with tub Head vanity with storage below
- Guest Stateroom and Head
- Located forward Large comfortable bed (2) large storage drawers beneath bed Aquos flat screen TV Sony DVD/VCR combo Raritan head system Lectra San head waste treatment system Shower with tub Head vanity with storage below
- Galley, Laundry and Dinette
- Home size upright GE refrigerator with freezer Seaward Princess 2-burner electric stove top GE Profile convection microwave Whirlpool dishwasher Whirlpool garbage disposal Rheem hot water heater Culligan water filter option Double stainless steel sinks Wood galley floor Splendide washer/dryer combo Wal Vac central vacuum system Breakffast bar just forward of galley with two stools Large dinette across from galley - seats four to six Storage below dinette seat cushions
- Salon and Miscellaneous
- Home style fold-out comfortable sofa to port Occassional chair and foot rest starboard Two acrylic end tables Decorative lamp Sharp 26" flat screen TV Sony DVD / VCR player Sony stereo receiver Sony stereo amp Bose surround sound stereo system Sony CD player (3) zone air & heat (bow, mid/salon/ aft) (3) Zintex CO detectors Intercom stations throughout the cabin
- Lower Helm Station
- The lower helm station is located forward and to starboard of salon Wheel and electric engine controls Bow thruster control Raymarine 240 VHF repeater Electronic compass and standard compass Raymarine 8001 and autopilot repeater Rudder angleindicator Digital depth finder (2) windshield wipers
- Engines, Electrical and Mechanical
- Twin 370 hp Cummins diesels with fresh water cooling ZF transmissions with Michigan wheel props Racor fuel filters Mathers electric shifts - upper & lower helms Engine oil change system - Reverso Onan 13.5 KW generator with less than 85 hours 50 amp shore power with cord Inverter - Xantrex Battery charger - ProMariner Protech 1250 Battery monitoring system on main shore power panel at lower helm Cable TV hook up Long list of Bluewater standard features and equipment
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bluewater 5200 is easy to handle for the boating couple, or even the single skipper. The upper deck control area is spacious and can also be outfitted with a full-length fiberglass hardtop. The lower-level bridge area is the perfect place from which to captain when the party is below deck or in the rain. The floor plan, decor, electronics and more can be individually customized. Like all Bluewaters, the 5200 can go in as little as 23 inches of water, running gear protected in recessed pockets above the keel line. It has the lowest center of gravity in the industry and is constructed of aircraft composites like Kevlar and Klegecell.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.