- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 63 High Performance
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"CONDOLA" is ready for a new Captain. This well cared for - low hours 42 Mariner is Super Spacious and delivers amazing accommodation in a mid size yacht. She has an expansive two-stateroom interior featuring a cavernous full beam salon with raised dinette, a large step-down galley, and an island queen berth in the master stateroom. There is a huge storage locker under the galley floor too. There are two single berths in the guest stateroom with fillers that convert it to a double. The flybridge is equally expansive with three helm chairs across the front, a wet bar with ice maker, circular aft lounger, and 360 degree views for cruising and dining. Her LOW HOURS Volvo diesels will propel you at cruise in the low 20's.
Call Today for a viewing of this must have yacht. Hard to find and even harder to pass up!!!!
- The flybridge is the perfect spot to sit and watch the sunset! She's got a full bimini top with isinglass enclosure to keep you out of the weather, or pull the pins, and you can have all of direct sun that you want! Thirsty? Grab a drink from the wetbar refrigerator and relax around the large table that seats 6, with great views to boot. If you need to go forward, her side walkarounds are easily managed, with grab rails in all of the right places. once your up on the bow, you might want to take a rest on one of the two sunpads. Black Bimini and Isinglass Enclosure Cockpit and Bridge Carpeting Bridge Wetbar Bridge Refrigerator and Freezer Rod Holders Removable Bait Tank Bridge CD Stereo Stainless Steel Bow Rails Swim Step with Ladder
- Kohler 10KW Diesel Generator Bow Thruster 12 V DC/ 120 V AC System 2 Battery Chargers 50 Amp Shorepower Service Cable TV/ Phone Connections Automatic Fire Supression System Galvanic Isolator Dual Trumpet Horn All Fiberglass Stringer System Dripless Shaft Seals Internal Sea Water Strainers Aquamet Prop Shafts Hydraulic Trim Tabs Overboard Discharge Engine Oil Change System Maxwell Windlass Chain and Anchor 11 Gallon Water Heater
- Step into the salon of the Mariner and you will wonder how it all fits in a 42' boat! She's open, light, and inviting, thanks to her full beam salon. The salon is all one level, a very open galley, and a large dinette. Her master stateroom is located forward, with a walk around queen bed, entertainment center, and private access to the head. 3 Zone Air Conditioning/Heat (35K BTU) 20" Salon TV Salon DVD Player Salon Stereo System Salon Screen Door Real Cherry Wood Interior Large Dinette Galley Under Floor Storage Double Stainless Steel Sink Black & Decker Coffee Maker Microwave/Convection Oven Nova Cool Refrigerator & Freezer (2) Burner Electric Stove Plush Beige Carpeting Throughout Custom Canvas Carpet Runners Karadon Solid Surface Countertops Wood Flooring in Galley Salon Sofa with Double Incliners Ultraleather Salon Sofa with Stowaway Bed Miniblinds Draperies & Window Treatments Throughout Vacu-flush head Stall Shower with Bench Seat Stateroom Hanging Lockers 15" LCD TV & DVD in Master Queen Innerspring Mattress in Master Hot and Cold Transom Shower Foredeck Sunpads Central Vacuum System
- Simrad RA31 7" Color Radar 36 Mile Closed Array Radome Simrad CE 33 Color GPS Plotter Standard Spectrum VHF Radio w/ Hailer Simrad AP 11 Autopilot
- Davit with Tender and Engine
- There is an electric Ross Kelly Ollson davit on the swim step. Plug in the remote, and lower the 10' Zodiac 310 into the water and zip around with her Yamaha 9.9 HP 4 stroke outboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me at D .Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com