- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 @ 350HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Repowered with New 3126 Caterpillar Diesels, (350 HP) in 2004!
This versatile two stateroom model is very clean and well maintained. Featuring an upscale teak interior with modern furnishings and a very spacious floor-plan. This is a very well kept yacht that will appeal to anyone looking for a turn key convertible for very little money.
Price reduced March 2013! Owner is ready to sell.
- Enter the salon through a windowed teak door to find a full length settee behind a teak hi-lo table to port and an in-line galley to starboard. The forward salon windows offer an excellent open air feeling. Down several steps, the guest stateroom to starboard has single upper and lower berths which is opposite the head with stall shower. The master stateroom is forward with a full width queen berth above drawer storage and a hanging locker. Flatscreen TV Carpeting Teak Mini-Blinds AM/FM/CD Stereo in Salon 4 Speakers
- Full length, on starboard side salon 2-burner Range Top stove Built-in Panasonic microwave Under-counter refrigerator w/freezer Stainless sink Corian countertops Wood cabinetry and drawers
- Furuno NavNet GPS Charting Networked Furuno 24-mile Radar Networked Furuno Fish Finder Networked Autohelm Autopilot Northstar 951X GPS with Charting (2) VHF Radios ACR Remote Spotlight Kenwood bridge stereo w/IPod input 4 Speakers Overhead electronics box
- Electric System
- 12/110 Volt Systems 8 KW Kohler Generator Batteries w/Dytek charger Shore power
- Half tower On Flybridge Windlass w/remote and footpedals on Deck Anchor w/chain & rode Bow pulpit w/rails Windshield cover Cockpit sunshade (fixed), New FB ladderback helm & companion chairs Cockpit lights Transom door Fresh & salt water washdowns
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp double spreader outriggers 5' Transom fish box 5-place Rocket launcher Tackle Center w/Sink Live well Rod holders
- Mechanical Details
- Morse controls ZF Transmissions Driplass packing glands Fuel filters Engine room blowers Water heater Electric head IN 2004 THE ORIGINAL 3116 CATERPILLAR DIESELS WERE REPLACED WITH NEW CAT 3126 350HP DIESELS AND NEW TRANSMISSIONS. THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 700 HOURS ON ENGINES SINCE INSTALLATION. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED WITH ANNUAL OIL CHANGES AND REGULAR OIL ANALYSIS. SERVICE RECORDS ARE AVAILABLE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- VIDEO TOUR http://www.boatvideoshop.com/1995-luhrs-35-convertible.html