- 30 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BOLERO is a lovely example of a Hinckley Sou'wester 30. She is a perfect day sailor or couples retreat and ready to go immediately.
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- BOLERO sleeps 4 in two cabins. Her classic interior is finished in Herreshoff-style white including overhead, varnished mahogany trim and a varnished teak and holly sole. FORWARD CABIN: V-berth forward Storage available under the berths Cushions are finished in beige fabric Forward access to the forepeak storage area/anchor locker 2 electric lights with shades Plenty of light and ventilation are supplied to the forward cabin with (3) bronze portlights and forward hatch. HEAD: (Next aft to port) Aft of forward cabin is the separate head compartment: New 2012 head, with Y-valve and holding tank Bronze opening port Electric light with shade Linen locker A hanging locker with door is opposite the head and has shelf storage over. MAIN CABIN: The full-width main cabin has port and starboard transom settee/berths with back rest behind, each forming a storage bin: Cushions are covered in beige fabric More storage below the bunks Shelf storage is outboard the settees Varnished mahogany dining table - mounted on the port forward bulkhead Cole Stove model 1655 cabin heater is mountable on the port forward bulkhead 12-volt lamps on the aft bulkheads Varnished Mahogany bookshelves mounted on port forward bulkhead Fixed portlights are over outboard port and starboard GALLEY (Aft) Galley is aft port and starboard easily accessed from the cockpit: To Starboard: Light green countertop work surface Stainless steel sink with cold pressure water with storage below accessed through a door. Top-accessed insulated stainless ice box Varnished mahogany locker and pantry storage for dishes and utensils, including generous dish storage outboard with sliding door closures Fixed portlight Port: Storage bins outboard Origo 3000 2 burner alcohol stove Fixed portlight Aft: Aft starboard bulkhead houses the electrical panel Bottom companionway step contains storage Starboard galley doubles as a Nav desk with storage below: Navigation and Electronic Equipment: Raymarine RL 70 C Chartplotter/radar with 2kw dome Ritchie Compass Datamarine Wind Speed and Depth Icom IC-M120 VHF Aft companionway steps to the cockpit have tops that lift to allow access to the engine.
- Varnished tiller steering Single lever Morse engine control Cockpit cushions Self-bailing (6' 3") cockpit includes: Teak coamings with winch pockets Teak companionway hatch and cover Opening cockpit seats offer storage port and starboard. Two aft deck lazarette storage lockers
- HULL and DECK
- White Topsides White cabinhouse and deck with molded in nonskid Blue Boot Top Blue enamel Cove Red bottom paint Teak exterior trim Construction: Hull and deck are hand laid fiberglass. External lead keel 3,000 lbs. ballast. Deck features include: Teak toe rails and eyebrows Teak dorade boxes with white dorade vents Varnished Teak aft lazarette hatch to large stowage space (9) Portlights Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern pulpit Stainless stanchions and single lifeline with starboard gate Equipment: 35# CQR roller-stowing anchor with 265 ft. of anchor rode Masthead and spreader lights Fenders Docklines Ensign and staf Fire extinguishers Horseshoe buoy
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Hinckley aluminum mast with 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging and bronze turnbuckles. Varnished spruce boom and a single varnished teak spreader. Main halyard leads to the cockpit. Hood Seafurl roller-furling system Dutchman flaking system Gear for jiffing reefing Spinnaker pole Teak rigging rollers New main halyard (2010) WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 42ST winches (2) Mast mounted winches Winch handles SAILS: Mainsail (1990) 135% Genoa (2005) Blue mainsail cover
- 12-Volt System: (2) Batteries Circuit breaker panel Parallel switch
- 1982 Westerbeke 21 hp with 1270-hours (10/2010) 1" bronze shaft 3-blade bronze propeller Morse single lever engine control Electric bilge pump Fire extinguishers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org MANTOLOKING-NJ : Broker: Jonathan Wilkes Cell: 201-918-1590 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 732-477-6700