- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OPIO is a beautiful Picnic Boat Classic, an ocean express cruiser with jet-drive. She is in good condition with low engine hours. Originally a European demonstrator boat before being purchased, she has been upgraded, including a bow rail and cockpit bimini, and her engine was replaced in 2002. OPIO represents significant savings over a new boat with European specs. EU-VAT tax not paid.
- OPIO is a “Downeast-style” Picnic Boat Classic set-up for Europe with a CE inverter, custom bow sprit and a bow rail, waterjet-drive, shallow draft, and the Hinckley JetStick® steering system integrated with the bow thruster . She provides comfortable accommodations for two in her cherry wood interior and is a great ocean express cruiser or weekender.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides Double Light Cream Bootstripe Light Cream Cabin house and Deck Blue Bottom Construction: The Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. SS half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform aft – has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half-round, and a stainless steel folding swim ladder. Deck Features: Bow rail - Stainless steel bow rail fitted toHinckleyplans Custom teak bow sprit (2001) 2001 Lewmar anchor windlass - Chain, rode and storage with 15-kg Bruce SS anchor on custom bowsprit. Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens (4) Opening elliptical ports with screens on house sides Masthead spotlight,GPS/DGPS antenna and 24” Radome are painted to match deck. Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket CustomHinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders Folding padeye just aft of mid-rail spring line cleat on coaming side Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleat Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve Life jackets Handheld flare kit 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR masthead mounted spot light - helm mounted electric remote control Fenders Dock lines
- Hinckley4-bow bimini Varnished teak cockpit coaming Entry via a stainless steel cockpit access ladder with teak treads mounts port and starboard and there is a port and starboard teak boarding step. Stowage in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and three flush cockpit-sole hatches. Direct drainage cockpit scuppers. Fishing rod holders on the port and starboard aft deck sides with drains. Hinckleyoutboard engine bracket Covers: An Ivory-color drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. There are also Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows. Cockpit cover - Full Ivory-colored cockpit cover that attaches with snaps. Engine Box seating area : An insulated engine box with air-assist lift has an Almond color cushion Varnished teak drink table with four drink holders on the aft end. A removable engine box seat-back with two positions stores under side decks. Aft settee – At transom, faces forward - Cushions are upholstered in Blue fabric.
- Varnished teak finished interior forward and upper cabin sides Overhead: Insulated white overhead, low-voltage halogen lights with dimmer switch and two acrylic opening hatches with screens. (4) Pilothouse windows, two (2) sliding side windows and two fixed forward facing with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Varnished teak locking companionway door. Varnished teak handrails port and starboard, are on the aft end of the pilothouse and another on the aft end of the pilothouse top. Forward To Port: This passenger area has a forward and aft-facing seat for two, upholstered in matching Blue fabric. There is a stainless steel wrap-around foot rest. A varnished teak cupholder/grab rail is mounted outboard forward on the dash. Helm Station: The Sand-colored pedestal helm seat is adjustable and there is a stainless steel footrest. Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim HinckleyJetStick® Engine gauges Top-opening locker with custom open lid holder and chart storage 12-volt outlet in chart pocket Remote switches to spotlight. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment : Robertson AP-22 Autopilot with rate sensor Northstar 952 Color differentialGPS/Chart Plotter andGPS/DGPS antenna is painted to match deck Raytheon SL-70 LCD Radar interfaced withGPS Raytheon 210 VHF radio Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, position, and speed indicator
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- OPIO sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a galley and a private head with shower. The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly and has a custom cabin sole cover. There are four opening ports below (including head and galley) All opening ports and hatches have removable screens. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostats provide plenty of interior lighting Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Entertainment Electronics: Alpine FM/cassette with 6-CD changer Four speakers - Two on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse V-Berth (Forward) Cushions reupholstered in Blue Fabric. Excellent storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front doors and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two Hella fans Two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. Two opening ports with screens Head: Next aft of the starboard hanging locker is a private Head with a solid cherry door. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Vacuflush marine head Mirror with cherry frame on the forward bulkhead Storage - provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 220-volt outlet Hella fan Opening port with screen Forced ventilation Galley: Antique White Formica countertop and a deep stainless steel sink Force 10 stove is set in the countertop forward - Wood stove cover/cutting board adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Adler-Barbour 12-volt refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. 220-volt outlet and FM/Cassette stereo system are mounted above. Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover Deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold fresh water system 220-volt outlet 12-volt light Red step light in galley area (3) Cherry pullout drawers Additional storage is provided under the galley sink. Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle Opening port with screen
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps 80-amp battery alternator (2) Heavy-duty battery parallel switches 220-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: Inverter CE Heart Freedom 10 Inverter AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel 220-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord 30-amp battery charger/shore power system
- 2002 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420-HP diesel engine (Since engine replaced - approx 200 engine hrs Oct/2011). Tachometer currently reads 550-hrs. Hamilton291 Jet Drive Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission Vetus 7" bow thruster Hinckley JetStick® control system - is integrated with the bow thruster. Racor fuel filter Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm Water-drop muffler system Engine room sound insulation Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Aluminum fuel tanks (new 2006) - 160-gallons total Stainless steel water tank - 30-gallon Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Stainless steel 6 gallon hot water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com