- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9 electronically-controlled diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MONI is a 1997 Picnic Boat Classic model and is a fine example of the original Picnic 36 model. MONI has a new Cummins 480-Hp engine and has had many significant equipment and cosmetic upgrades in the last few years. The current owner has two boats and is motivated to sell this Classic Picnic Boat.
- MONI is a Classic Picnic Boat that has a teak trim package at the helm, around the interior windows and along the inside of the cockpit coamings; a Flag Blue Awlgripped hull; a Hamilton 291 water-jet drive with a new Cummins QSB 5.9 Electronic diesel 480-hp engine and an upgraded Rolls Royce digital JetStick® control system. Also updated electronics, a new 16-Kbtu Marine Air conditioning system and a bow thruster. Accommodations include two (2) sleeping berths forward and storage, separate enclosed head with hand held shower, and a galley. MONI has the engine-driven Mobile Power 110-volt supply, an Inverter system and a Microwave oven. A Stidd 500 helm chair and additional seating in the pilothouse and on the engine box top; more seating in the aft cockpit offer plenty of area for lounging and entertaining while cruising. Entertainment systems: Alpine FM/CD/Cassette Receiver 9856 with CD changer 4 with stereo speakers: (2) on forward bulkhead, (2) in pilothouse.
- HULL and DECK
- Painted Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides (2004) Painted Oyster White Awlgrip Cabin house, cockpit, and decks. Forward deck and cockpit decks have contrasting painted non-skid surface. Single White Boot Stripe Red Bottom Paint. Construction: The hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a painted contrasting nonskid surface. The hull was repainted in 2004 with Flag Blue Awlgrip. The house and cockpit and decks were also painted in 2004. Custom teak bow anchor pulpit Swim Platform is fiberglass with teak tread inserts: Stainless steel telescoping Swim Ladder stores below swim platform.
- Deck and Additional Equipment
- Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleats. Varnished teak handrails on pilothouse top and cabin top. Hinckley mast on roof top. Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket. Dock lines Deck shower/water outlet with hot and cold mixing valve starboard cockpit. Life jackets. Handheld flare kit. 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash. Masthead and running lights. ACR Mast mounted spot light with remote at helm. Fenders. Cockpit Bimini top Ground Tackle: Danforth #12 anchor with chain and 150’ rode Custom teak bow anchor pulpit with electric windlass.
- The cockpit coaming and coaming cap are varnished teak. Aft transom settee - cushioned, removable seating. Engine box has double gaskets and is hinged to open. Engine box has top cushion. Stowage is available in side helm deck lockers with varnished teak louvered doors. Three flush cockpit sole Hatches. Painted non-skid deck surface Two cockpit Scuppers. Stainless steel entry ladder with teak treads - mounts to either port or starboard side. Hinged-top locker well at transom. Fresh water shower with hot and cold valve starboard mid-ship.
- The Pilothouse features the “Hinckley Wood Package” with varnished teak dash, instrument pod, and pilothouse sides: Four (4) pilothouse windows - (2) fixed side windows and two fixed forward windows with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. The overhead in the pilothouse is insulated for sound attenuation. Two acrylic opening hatches in the pilothouse roof top forward. There is a teak locking companionway door with removable bi-folding hinged top. Illumination by low voltage Halogen Lights in pilothouse overhead. 2 Stereo speakers Interior window covers. To Port in Pilothouse: Back to back passenger seating to port. Hand rail/drink holder forward of pedestal seat. Stainless steel foot bar. Storage under seat base. A drop curtain with windows provides an enclosed pilothouse. There are also interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
- HELM and NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS EQUIPMENT
- Starboard, the Helm Station includes: Varnished teak instrument pod. Stidd 500 helm seat. 14” Stainless Steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Rolls Royce digital steering and bucket control system. Engine gauges. Top-opening locker outboard with chart storage. ACR Remote control for spotlight. Remote stereo control. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Furuno Nav Net 3DGPSPlotter Furuno 48 Mile Radar Northstar 951XGPSPlotter Raytheon Ray Pilot 650 Autopilot Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature, and speed indicator. Icom IC-M604 Marine VHF Radio GPS antenna and radar antennas. Compass FloScan Tachometer and fuel monitor system
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- MONI sleeps two comfortably forward in V-berth. Head with Vacu-Flush system and hand held shower. Galley includes cold plate box, sink, Microwave and (2) burner propane stove. Interior Below: The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly. There are (4) window ports below, head and galley, and the two forward v-berth window ports. Five Frigast 12 volt lamps. Overhead opening hatch forward. Forward most is a V-Berth area: Forward V- berth cushions. There is storage under the V-berths, and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. There is a hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. Two 12-volt Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead. V-berth insert adapter with cushion. Next aft to starboard is the Head: Solid cherry privacy door. Varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted sink. The faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. There is a Vacu-flush marine head with a holding tank. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. There is a 110 volt outlet. Forced ventilation. Drop panel access to helm electrical. The Galley is to port: White Formica countertop with Stainless Steel sink and faucet, with hot and cold pressure water. The Adler Barbour 12-Volt refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink in an insulated box and is accessed by a lift-up hinged top. 110-volt Microwave oven Additional storage is provided under the galley sink. Fixed window port. 110-volt Outlet. (3) Cherry pullout drawers. Pull-out trash bin under counter Frigast 12-volt lamp. Lift-top Storage Cabinet just forward of galley has the outboard flush-mounted Alpine stereo system.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt 4D batteries. 80-amp alternator on engine. (2) Heavy-duty battery switches. Batterycharger 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: AC sub-panel. 110-volt/30-amp shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord 110-volt outlets 110-volt engine water heater Heart Freedom 2000 Inverter with charger Freedom remote control monitor panel in galley. Mobile Power 5-KW engine-driven 110-volt power system (2004)
- 2010 Cummins QSB 5.9 480-HP Electronically-controlled diesel engine, with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive, Twin Disc 5050 transmission: Vetus 7” bow thruster. Smart Craft electronic Vessel View engine monitoring system. Rolls Royce digital JetStick® control system (2004) 900 MA Racor fuel filter. FloScan Tachometer with engine hours gauge, and fuel consumption management. High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm. “Water drop” muffler (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers. (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches. Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit. Manual hydraulic steering system. Whale emergency bilge pump. Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge. In-line 12-volt sump pump. (2) 12 Volt 1500-GPH bilge pumps with float switches. 35-gallon Stainless Steel water tank (2) Aluminum fuel tanks @ 80-Gal each. Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater Marine Air 16,000 BTU air-conditioning system (new 2009) Engine room sound insulation.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com