- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STP FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ZINFANDEL is the 300th Picnic Boat built and many people commented at the time how beautiful she was. This boat shows how well the Picnic Boat has evolved over the years, to include electronics, air conditioning, comfortable seating both under cover and in the cockpit, etc. The Claret Red Hull and Black Bottom make this boat look very special. She has been used very lightly and it shows. * Loadmaster trailer included.
- The Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably forward and includes head with shower, and galley. An L-shaped settee with table and two forward-facing Stidd seats are in the pilothouse. Some introductory boat features include: Five (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting. Interior pilothouse window sun covers Ocean Air Sky screens/shades on all hatches-four pilothouse hatches and one interior hatch (4) Hella fans - Two in main cabin and two in pilothouse (2) Air conditioning units: 12,000 BTU air conditioning units with outlets in pilothouse – 7,000 BTU air conditioning unit with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Mobile Power 110-Volt alternator system to power Air conditioners. Entertainment Electronics: Alpine Single CD/FM Receiver Alpine 6-disc CD changer (2) Alpine SPS-1629 speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead (2) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse.
- HULL and DECK
- Claret Red Awlgrip Topsides Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and deck Light Cream Double Bootstripe Black Bottom Construction: Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin; Aircraft grade end grain balsa below the waterline; Carbon fiber inner skin and SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core and Corecell® core carbon fiber, SCRIMP®ED with vinylester resin. The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline. Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round. Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform. Handrail mounted vertically on transom, painted to match hull color Deck features: Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch cover Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak handrails on the house top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens) Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck. (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches each with Ocean Air Screen/Blind system Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow and stern 316L fixed stainless steel mooring cleats Mid-rail “pull-up” cleats are easily reached from cockpit Padeyes to hang fenders with stainless steel toe rail chafe strips
- Additional Equipment
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Boat hook mounted under side deck Brass 6”Bell Dock lines Fenders Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve Life jackets Hand-held flare kit (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR Masthead mounted spot light with helm mounted electric remote control Loadmaster boat trailer Ground Tackle: Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- Teak cockpit coaming Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard - with dimmer switch at helm Cockpit sole has molded-in nonskid and direct overboard drainage scuppers. Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located in forward face of stern seat. Fishing rod holders port and starboard in aft deck sides Rupp aluminum rod holders mounted under cockpit coaming Entry to the cockpit: A stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets. Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck Forward facing seating at transom and aft facing seating on engine box is upholstered: Seat Backs: Itty Bitty Lagoon with Burgundy piping Seat Bottoms: Sunbrella Charcoal Tweed with Burgundy piping The Wet Bar at the aft end of the pilothouse includes a molded sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water to starboard. To port in the unit is a Force 10 Propane BBQ grill. The sink and grill have a varnished teak cover. The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine. Aft Settee - includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs and to access bilge areas. There are port and starboard cup holders for this area. Full Ivory color cockpit cover that attaches to pilothouse with snaps around cockpit coaming. Ivory-color weather covers for aft settee and engine box cushions
- (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Grey tinted sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, non-tinted , forward windows with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Pilothouse sole has molded-in non-skid Teak finished pilothouse instrument pod, pilothouse liners, dash and cockpit coamings Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Aire screens/shades Additional illumination is by four overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmer switch. Air Conditioner in locker under pilothouse settee Pilothouse has two AC duct outlets. (2) Hella fans – Removable and mounted outboard forward port and starboard (5) Cup holders Ivory-color drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse. Ivory-colored interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows. The Pilothouse interior has a varnished teak locking companionway door as well as: Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top Aft Pilothouse: The extended pilothouse roof shades additional seating with a L-shaped settee with varnished teak shelf rim to port that faces inboard and forward. Table - varnished teak table opens to form square Two additional cup holders on shelf behind L-settee. This area is upholstered in: Seat Backs: Itty Bitty Lagoon with BurgundyPiping Seat Bottoms: Sunbrella Charcoal Tweed with Burgundy Piping Forward Pilothouse: Stidd helm and passenger seats are on powder-coated pedestals that can be adjusted fore and aft and up and down. Forward stainless steel footrest for helm and passenger seat on bulkhead. These seats are finished in Light Oyster Ultra-Leather. To Port: Forward passenger area includes a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. Outboard are controls for the Mobil Power and Air Conditioning. Below the switches is a louvered door locker outboard of the navigator seat pedestal.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod Stainless steel 14"steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley“Jet Stick”control panel Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temperature, jet nozzle direction indicator Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt cigarette-tyle” outlet in chart pocket One single and one double cup holders. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raytheon Raymarine ST-6001 Plus Autopilot with rate sensor Raytheon Raymarine C120 12"LCD color Radar/GPS Chartplotter display with 2-Kw Radome, Smart Heading overlay and Fish finder module. Raymarine WAAS GPS antenna Icom M402 VHF Radio Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature and speed indicator
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a Sunbrella cabin sole cover. There is an opening overhead hatch with Ocean Aire Sky Screen/Blind Four (4) opening port lights Walk-Through: From the pilothouse companionway is the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. Galley (Port) Galley features: Clear Beige Sand Formica countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle Hot and cold pressure water. Adler Barbourrefrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board Microwave 600-watt 110-volt oven 110-volt outlet Pullout under counter garbage receptacle (3) Cherry pullout drawers Red step light in galley LP gas sniffer Propane shut-off valve Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a wood stove cover/cutting board, which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area. Head (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - custom mount on bulkhead. Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Hella fan Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation. V-Berth Area (Forward): A Double berth is formed with an insert and matching cushion Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Charcoal Tweed. Storage locker under port V-berth has a shelf accessed cherry drop-front door. Air conditioning and duct under the opposite berth Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. Hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard. (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps 80-amp battery alternator on engine Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord Freedom 10 Heart inverter/Battery Charger Electrical panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter. Mobile Power 110-volt AC engine alternator - Provides 110-volt AC power for air conditioning system.
- 2004 Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440-hp diesel engine (total 360-engine hours 3/01/2013). New tachometer (1/2012) with 60 hrs - 3/01/2013. Hamilton 292 Jet Drive ZF IRM220PL reduction transmission Bow thruster- 7" 12V DC powered thruster integrated to JetStick®. Hinckley custom “JetStick®” integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, the steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control. Yanmar fuel filter/water separator Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature Water jet nozzle direction indicator Custom wet exhaust muffler system Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated (2) Heavy gauge aluminum fuel tanks - total 160-gallons More: Acoustic foam-lined engine box insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover with electric lift Engine box exhaust fan Halon engine compartment fire suppression system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org