- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 Diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CHARLOTTE’S WEB is a well equipped 42 Classic. This trawler is ready to go and the Seller is motivated. This boat will be a great buy.
- CHARLOTTE’S WEB is a two-Cabin, two-Head, split plan, Galley up; Aft Cabin Trawler. A V-berth stateroom forward with head and storage. Galley up to port in the salon that features comfortable built-in seating with an entertainment center aft to port. Aft is the Master stateroom with Island Queen berth on centerline, ensuite head and split shower to starboard. Lots of storage. Large exterior Fly Bridge with bench seating and L-Settee with table. There are port and starboard side deck salon access doors, cabin top step up to the Fly Bridge on the port side. The Grand Banks 42 is a well known and proven cruising design.
- HULL and DECK
- Off-White topsides Off-White house and Fly Bridge Blue boot stripe Green bottom Teak exterior decks Varnished teak exterior cap and stainless steel hand rails Stainless steel railing supports Safety-glass opening windows Gelcoat hull and house, deck with Teak plank decking Fly Bridge Bimini top Fly Bridge weather curtains Varnished teak transom Mast and boom Construction: Hull and deck are hand laid fiberglass (FRP), glassed in FRP stringer and bulkhead system. Barrier coated bottom Swim Platform – Extended stern teak wood swim platform. Deck Features: Wide side decks from bow to stern Varnished cap rails port and starboard with stainless steel hand rails Port and starboard salon side deck entrance doors Bow anchor pulpit with anchor roller and windlass Aft trunk cabin Flybridge with full helm station and bench seating port and starboard Flybridge Settee seating Flybridge Bimini top Aft cabin hull windows Transom steps Swim platform swim ladder Electric anchor windlass Hull rub rail Flybridge: Helm station to starboard Icom IC-M304 VHF radio ST-60 Depth Compass Raytheon AutoPilot Morse controls Helm and navigator seating Venturi windshield with stainless steel grab rail frame Bimini top Under helm storage Rear/forward facing bench seating port and starboard Wheel steering Dinette seating storage Teak deck on Flybridge Aft Deck: Aft cabin top dingy mounts Lazarette storage and access to rudders Stern flag socket
- Salon Area : Midship The Salon can be entered from either port or starboard side deck through side doors. The salon features a full lower helm station to starboard forward. In the salon to starboard are built-in bar cabinet, couch seating and corner table. The portside of the salon has an entertainment center aft and a straight Galley forward. Large opening windows with curtains make for a bright and airy environment. Teak parquet floor. Lower Helm - Forward Starboard: Step at side door Stainless steel rim teak wheel Water tank gauges Morse engine controls Raymarine E-80 GPS Plotter/Radar Raymarine RayPilot Auto Pilot Raytheon Ray 201 VHF Radio Autohelm digital depth indicator Compass Sony XR – U500 AM/FM/Cassette stereo Sony XA-250 10 CD Changer Electrical panel Starboard helm side door Salon – Midship: TV/Entertainment center to port with 27” Olevia TV Monitor (4) overhead 12 volt lights Teak parquet floor Port door entrance Engine room access floor hatches Sofa chair seating End Table Bar Center Storage under seating Insulated overhead Galley/Salon: Galley up to port Grunert refrigerator and freezer SS Sink Counter top fore and aft Sharp built-in microwave Princess 3-burner stove with oven Outboard storage Under sink storage Opening windows 3 steps up to Salon fore and aft Refrigerator and freezer
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- V-Berth Area (Forward): Large V-berths V- berth filler cushion Opening overhead hatch Port and starboard opening window ports Reading lamps Varnished teak trim and painted finish Cabinet storage Under bunk drawer storage Floor/bilge access Teak Parquet floor Privacy door Starboard hanging locker with 2 drawers Head (to Starboard): Molded sink and vanity Privacy door Vanity mirror Wall mounted mirror Vanity storage Additional storage Electric marine toilet Master Stateroom - Aft: Queen berth Water tanks under bunk Outboard lockers and shelf storage Opening window ports Overhead hatch to Stern deck Reading lamps Bedside bureau cabinets Window curtains Gangway steps Teak finish surfaces Ensuite shower to starboard Ensuite head to port Vanity and sink Storage Electric marine toilet
- (2) Group 8D batteries (1) 4D battery Westerbeke 8-KW Generator (1850 hours) MarineAir 16,000 BTU salon MarineAir 12,000 BTU aft stateroom MarineAir 6,000 BTU forward 50-amp Shorepower dockside connections 50-amp Shorepower cable Main AC-DC distribution breaker panel Main battery switches Battery charger
- Twin Caterpillar 3116 300-HP 6-cylinder diesel engines 1995 - (2780 hours 5-2012). Twin Disc transmissions Racor fuel filter system Sight tube fuel gauge Mechanical dual station steering Twin rudders Twin Strut SS 2" prop shafts 6-gallon water heater 40-gallon holding tank with macerator Engine synchronizer Morse controls Bilge ventilation blowers (2) Bilge pumps Bronze struts Bronze rudders 4-blade bronze propellers Water pressure system
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass, with deck foot switch control Danforth #35 anchor Fortress FX-23 anchor Railing covers Window covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com