- 29 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LYA-STP FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PATRIOT is a well cared for Hinckley T29 Runabout. She is the perfect day boat in all aspects from looks to use of space and layout. Open, airy, and simple to operate around the docks with the Hinckley JetStick®.
- PATRIOT is a shallow-draft, water-jet driven runabout boat, built to cruise gracefully in lake or ocean conditions. With seating for up to 10, her forward cuddy cabin accommodations provide sleeping berths for two and a head when an overnight trip is in the plans. Other cruising/entertaining amenities include: Forward anchor locker, with polished Delta Anchor and windless package Pressurized fresh water sink - in engine box top Insulated cooler - in engine box top Pressurized fresh water cockpit shower. Electric Vacu-flush® marine head with holding tank Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising: Teak dash area, helm pods, and cockpit coaming sides, and teak decking. Matching Oyster White vinyl fabric with Blue piping cushioned seating throughout.
- HULL and DECK
- Dark Blue Awlgrip topsides Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid Double Cream White boot stripe Red bottom paint Construction: Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Molded in non-skid decking in cockpit and fordeck Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Marelon® ball-valve seacocks Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak stip insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform. Deck Features : Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and latch Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats Windshield mounted anchor/running light Opening forward deck hatch
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket Life jackets Hand-held flare kit Horn Running lights (2) Fire extinguishers Bell - 6” Brass Dock lines Fenders Telescoping boat hook
- COCKPIT OVERVIEW
- The cockpit is finished with: Wrap-around 4-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers Teak cockpit side coamings Teak decks Direct overboard drain scuppers Storage is in: One stern seat locker, two settee lockers, one flush cockpit sole locker with hatch Portside cockpit boathook holders Cockpit and bridge deck cushions are Captain’s navy Sunbrella. PATRIOT has a forward cuddy cabin accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area that seats four. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next aft. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. Ivory Stamoid full cockpit cover attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail at transom; covering the entire cockpit when not in use. External windshield cover fits to cockpit cover Pressure water system
- CUDDY CABIN
- Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. This area has 4' 1" headroom. Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow. V-berth bunks Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Oyster White vinyl fabric with Blue piping. V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood. This area also has: Storage under the forward cushion Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet between the bunks on centerline, with platform cover and cushion, plumbed to 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge. Holding tank “full” monitor (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard 12 volt breaker panel with LED volt/amp meter Louvered door access to anchor locker
- COCKPIT WALKTHROUGH
- Forward is the Helm Area with matching Oyster White vinyl fabric with Blue piping helm and passenger swivel chairs. Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage below deck. (1) Cup holder outboard to port is integral in varnished teak shelf To Port: Passenger area has a Carbon Fiber faced glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail. Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with two (1) cup holder built in. A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below. Starboard: The Helm Station features: Varnished teak instrument pod with a Carbon Fiber dashboard face 14" Aluminum steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control Engine gauges and controls 12-volt cigarette-style outlet - below helm Electrical rocker switches Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raymarine L760 Plus Color Sounder, with GPS receiver and plotter capabilities Raytheon R54 VHF Radio with remote speaker and Shakespeare Stainless Steel whip antenna on ratchet mount base Backup Water Jet control Ritchie compass Trim Tab rocker switch controls with deflection gauges Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap. Varnished folding teak table Settee cushions are covered in matching Oyster White vinyl fabric with Blue piping. Two storage lockers under bottom cushions outboard MID-COCKPIT: The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area. Other amenities: Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater Top-opening access to an insulated cooler Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box AFT COCKPIT: Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating. Storage locker under port and starboard seat Freshwater shower is located to starboard – at forward facing stern seat Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: Batteries total 420-amp/hrs: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery (1) 12-volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery Battery on/off switches for house and start In Addition: Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable 80-amp battery alternator 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 2002 Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive. ZF IRM220 transmission 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Mechanical features include: Racor fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, high engine water temperature, high hydraulic pressure Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker 12 volt pressure freshwater system Engine sound insulation: Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com