- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SIRIUS has been lovingly maintained by her second owner with no expense spared. She lives under a custom built, covered slip and has been cared for by Hinckley Service since new. Constantly updated and refinished, she shines like new. This is a very lightly used T-44 EX that presents a unique opportunity for her next owner.
NOVEMBER 2011: SIRIUS Surveyed cleanly - including sea trial - in owner commissioned survey!
- SIRIUS had a Full Survey with Sea Trial (NOV 2011) commissioned by her meticulous owner before entering her annual Hinckley indoor storage program. The Survey truly demonstrated her excellent condition and the care by her meticulous owner. She sleeps 5 in her spacious reverse-cycle heat/air conditioned accommodations: The cockpit includes aft-facing settees, custom forward facing seating across the transom, and a walk-thru to the swim platform. The Pilothouse features two Stidd 500 helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table. Forward, there is a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors with radius frames. Entertainment System: Alpine CDA-7563 AM/FM/CD stereo system with Alpine 6-CD changer and (2) IR remotes (2) Alpine MRV-F307 Amplifiers - 4/3/2/ channel power and remotes (8) Speakers - Each speaker pair with volume control A pair is located in Forward Cabin, Salon/Dinette, Pilothouse and Cockpit Samsung 15" LCD flat screen monitor (moveable) with internal TV tuner - located in either forward cabin or main salon. Sound is routed through stereo system. Powered UFO TV antenna and shoreside cable TV outlet. Alpine DVA-5200 DVD/CD/Video CD Player with IR remote
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides (Awlgripped 2008) Off-White gelcoat deck & cabintop with molded-in nonskid Cream Awlgrip single boottop Green bottom Construction: DualGuard (tm) Composite Construction and SCRIMP process. Hinckley's DualGuard construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber. In such areas as the hull/deck connecting flange, jet intakes, and all through-hull fittings, the core is eliminated and the hull massively reinforced with additional layers of fiberglass. A reinforcement stringer system of carbon is inserted into the hull, and the completed laminate (hull stringer system) is then SCRIMPed. The patented SCRIMP process, an advanced, closed-molding, resin infusion technique, uses a strong vacuum to saturate or infuse the "sandwich" with vinylester resin in a single step. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks are then installed flush with the hull. The hull shell is supported by a combination of foam cored FRP stiffeners laminated to the primary hull, and structural bulkheads. These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation. Swim platform - includes stainless steel folding ladder and Weaver snap dinghy davits. DECK: Custom stainless steel bow rail with incorporated burgee pole mount. Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light. Mast is hinged and able to be lowered to accommodate either a boathouse or for bridge clearance. Varnished teak handrails on the pilothouse top provide easy access for boarding the boat or for going to the foredeck. The handrails on the cabin trunk are varnished teak. A varnished teak handrail follows the aft end of the pilothouse for ease of boarding. Ingenious foredeck locker has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater and saltwater deck wash is in the foredeck locker. More: Custom stainless steel half-round across transom allows stern lines to be crossed without chafing on the stern deck. (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan (6) Trunk cabin opening port lights w/removable screens Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats Wichard folding padeyes & chafe strips for fender & docklines Outboard deck locker for two propane storage bottles
- Entry to the cockpit is either from the side or through the transom from the swim platform. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasp opens on to the swim platform. Features include: Varnished teak cockpit coamings Diklon natural bimini Removable teak boarding step for side decks that can be used port or starboard Throw pillows Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top and fastens with snaps Weather covers for exterior cushions Custom coaming mounted night lights Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming with volume control Fresh water shower with hot/cold water under port deck Custom removable stainless steel arm inserts in a fishing rod holder to hold up the shore power cord Glendinning electric shore power cord and shore cable TV receptacle Storage for outboard motor under port side deck Rod Holders for when fishing and rod racks under the coaming for storage. Port and starboard aft-facing settees were recovered in 2007. a removable boarding step aids in boarding. Storage is provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft deck and by a cockpit sole hatch. Stainless steel fender storage racks in the aft cockpit sole hatch.
- Pilothouse layout includes: Forward - Stidd 500 powered helm seats in the helm area (starboard-electric fore and aft)) and navigator seat to port (electric fore and aft, up and down). Aft - Of the port chair is a L-shaped settee that has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on an electric pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion. To starboard is a second L-shaped settee with a custom bolster cushion. The Pilothouse can be enclosed with an aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather. Pilothouse features include: Varnished Teak dash and coaming Varnished teak table with padded protective cover (can convert to a bunk with cushion) and padded storage bag. Helm seats - Stidd 500 UltraLeather Light Oyster #3720 covered seats port and starboard – Both seats pivot and have forward/aft power on polished chrome pedestals and the port seat has power high/low with a footrest. Drop-down curtain - Pilothouse 3-piece enclosure with door No-Seeum mosquito screen center piece for drop down curtain in addition Ivory Stamoid interior fabric window covers for all pilothouse windows Marineair air conditioning duct Stereo speakers with volume control Icemaker SFI-60 mounted under helm seat The Pilothouse has (3) forward, tempered glass, fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows (with removable "no-seeum" screens) slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and increased ventilation. All pilothouse windows are green tinted. White noise-absorbent overhead with varnished teak trim (2) Overhead opening hatches above for excellent ventilation Aft pilothouse exterior teak handrail Custom overhead varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting. (2) Hella removable fans in the pilothouse (2) 12-volt outlets Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's area with gloss varnished dash with lip for charts. that has a custom lift-up lid. This area includes a dual 110-volt outlet. Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf. 12-volt and a 110-volt outlet in this area. Chart light on a flexible arm is mounted above the DC panel. HELM Helm features a gloss-varnished teak dash with a compass mounted integrally. There is also the Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments & gauges, and a 15" teak-rimmed steering wheel and powered Stidd 500 powered helm seat. Forward of the helm seat is a teak folding helm step. A louvered teak door provides access to storage outboard the helm step. Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch. The instrument pod was completely rebuilt in 2009 with new GPS/radars installed and all of the gauges were oriented in a “heads up” display mode. Electronics and Navigation Equipment : Robertson AP-22 Autopilot Twin Raymarine E 120 Chartplotter/radars with 4’ open array. (new 2009) Raytheon GPS Standard Spectrum VHF radio with loud hailer and additional microphone in forward cabin Ritchie "Constellation" compass Companionway hatch: In the pilothouse forward is the companionway hatch with three steps that lead down to the interior accommodations from the pilothouse.
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Down the interior aft companionway steps, with a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame is the Main Cabin area. There is storage under the steps and a custom liquor locker in the middle step . The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway top is a bi-fold and can be removed and stored. SIRIUS's interior amenities include: Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provide enhanced ambiance. (6) Opening portlights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior. (6) Removable Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary. Reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort. Espar 5DL heater Interior curtains are Canvas Linen Sunbrella #8353 Interior mesh fabric window covers Interior throw pillows Fitted sheets - (2) Sets each for forward cabin and dinette area with pillow cases and (2) pillow shams. (2) White polar fleece blankets with boat name. Comforter with custom comforter cover MAIN CABIN ( Amidship): The Main Cabin includes: U-shaped dinette to port Galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole. Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area. Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions. Ambiance dimmer lighting GALLEY ( Starboard): Corian Sandstone Sierra countertop with polished stainless double sink Sink has a matching single sink Corian cover and a polypropelene cutting board that fits one sink. Grohe fixtures and sprayer with hot & cold pressure fresh water system Force 10 Stove - Stainless steel 3-burner propane with oven Nova Cool 4.3 cubic foot Refrigerator/Freezer cold machine with top-opening automatic light and sliding shelf Microwave oven Hella fan jack and mount for removable fan Custom removable fiddle in galley Custom spice rack Hella fan TV jack 110-volt outlet Pull-open trash bin Starboard is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors. Forward is the double sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot & cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The sink has a polyethylene cutting board that fits the larger sink and stores inside the louvered door under the sink. The countertop has a back splash to protect the cherry laminated bulkhead. Inboard of the sink there is an under-counter pull-open trash receptacle. Outboard of the sink is a below counter dry storage area. There is a 3-burner stove with oven. A microwave is located in one of the two forward and aft outboard lockers and there is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard that includes a custom spice rack. There is also a custom stemware locker. Additionally there are three drawers with dividers for silverware, knives, etc. There is a jack and mount for a removable Hella fan. Aft, there is the under counter refrigerator/freezer and additional under counter dry storage area. Above the center section there is a storage locker. Lighting is built-in to the bottom of the locker giving concentrated light to the countertop. There is a 110-volt outlet in the bulkhead aft of the refrigerator. To Port: DINING SALON U-shaped dining area comfortably seats five on cushions covered in Spinneybeck Leather Sabrina Blue #789. The dining table with padded cover is on a manual up/down polished chrome pedestal that allows the table to form a double berth. The drop-down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion. The varnished cherry dining table has a custom holly band perimeter. Outboard are louvered cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. A lighted storage area is provided aft of the dinette and there is a custom access panel to storage under the deck. Opening portlight outboard: A 3-way dimmer system controls additional lighting provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps and by a lamp over the dining table. Jack and mount for removable Hella fan 110-volt outlet Hella fan Chelsea Shipstrike Clock and Barometer Entertainment Electronics: Alpine AM/FM/CD stereo system and Alpine 6-disc CD changer - speaker pairs with separate volume control Alpine DVA 5200 DVD/CD/Video CD player with IR remote player Alpine 4/3/2 channel power amplifiers and two remote IR receivers Moveable Samsung 15” flat screen LCD monitor - mounts on the aft bulkhead or in the forward cabin This system is compatible with powered UFO antenna and through shore cable hook-up. HEAD AREA: Aft of the forward stateroom is the ensuite Head with the marine head to port and shower area to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid cherry door leads to the rest of the accommodations. Head To port: The Head area has Off-white colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry. Corian Sandstone Sierra countertop with polished stainless steel single sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water. Large cherry trimmed mirror is on the forward bulkhead. Stainless steel towel bars Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can be discharged overboard through the Sealand macerator pump or through a deck pump out. The reverse-cycle air conditioning system has a duct in the head. There is partitioned shelf-storage in a louvered door storage locker outboard of the countertop. Shower To starboard: Separate Shower unit with Off-White molded fiberglass bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat. Stainless steel towel bars There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower. MASTER STATEROOM (Forward) Centerline entrance opens to a stateroom that is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. There is storage forward accessed via double doors into the chain/rope locker with custom Dri-deck on the sole and a custom partitioned forepeak. Large centerline deck hatch and oval opening ports for plenty of extra light and ventilation. Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. Overhead dome light, as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans are on the forward bulkhead Custom mounting bracket for removable flat-screen DVD player Custom shoreside cable TV inlet Speakers have a separate volume control There is a centerline queen bunk with stowage areas below the berth: (3) Storage drawers below Additional storage Shelf storage outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk Port and starboard aft hanging lockers have a louvered door. Starboard hanging locker has a shelf over. Additional bin storage is forward of the hanging lockers
- Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems: Two (2) Lifeline GPL-27 12VDC 95 amp/hr batteries – main engine & generator start Three (3) Lifeline DF8D 12VDC 225 amp/hr batteries for accessories Custom Bass 12 volt DC electrical circuit panel 12-volt 80-amp alternator on port engine 12-volt DC 100-amp alternator for ships service batteries 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging 120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator: Fischer Panda 12-volt 12-Kw generator, 62 hrs – 3/2011) rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz. Generator has a LED light at the helm to indicate when it is running Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel 50 amp Shore Power Cord Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system Freedom 2500 Inverter with Link 2000 system Copper electrical bonding system. 110-volt outlets - include additional 110-volt outlets in pilothouse, dinette, forward cabin and starboard forward locker in galley. The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat. Indicator lights show the operation of the generator and fuel pump.
- Twin 2001 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP diesel 420-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines (279 hours – 3/2011) with Twin Disc 1.50:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster. Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Side Power 10" bow thruster integrated with JetStick® Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator Racor LG-100 surge protectors for fuel filters Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge Waterjet angle gauge at helm Engine oil pressure gauge Engine cooling water temperature gauge Floscan 9600 fuel monitoring system – Indicator lights shows operation of fuel transfer pumps Low oil pressure alarm High cooling water temperature alarm Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump Paragon Sr. freshwater pump High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps Whale Gusher bilge pump Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down Fire extinguishers Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit. 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinette, head, shower, and forward cabin. System is designed so that it can be run while hauled out on a boatlift. Espar 5DL diesel heater Tankage: (1) 35-gallon holding tank (2) 150-gallon wing aluminum alloy fuel tanks (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm 100 gallon aluminum water tank
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle : Lewmar Ocean 2 12-volt DC electric windlass in the anchor well that has a “Dry-Deck” lined bottom Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller Bow roller mounted 44# Bruce anchor with 50' x 3/8" galvanized chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode Fortress secondary anchor - in forepeak with rode and chain in bag Deck Equipment: ACR spot light mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm Aft deck floodlight mounted on mast Teak bow burgee pole Brass 6" bell Weather covers for exterior cushions, helm seats, exterior hatches and handrails Navigation lights Coast Guard safety package Life jackets GPIRB - N.A.T. S1515 with manual bracket Dock lines Fenders with covers Parker propane grill - with teak wood base - port stern deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org