- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-Cylinder TA Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JAZZY is a beautiful Little Harbor 38. She has received constant care and maintenance, and is in excellent condition and well-equipped. *Photos do not show current electronics.
The WhisperJet design is a wonderfully versatile cruising boat. And fun to Drive. Explore areas other boats just can not go!
Covers: JAZZY has full bridge deck Textilene covers and Stamoid covers for varnished teak exposed to the sun. She is stored out of the water under roof.
- JAZZY was the last 38 WhisperJet built at Ted Hood's Little Harbor Yacht Yard in Rhode Island. Launched in 2002, the current owners acquired the boat in 2006. JAZZY has always been professionally maintained, and serviced. She has the Hinckley JetStick® control system with integrated bow thruster, Generator with air conditioning and a Raytheon E120 GPS/Plotter. The Cockpit has aft transom bench-style seating . The Helm deck area has a teak deck with Helm Station and Stidd chair to starboard and an L-shaped entertainment/dining settee/nav station to port. Accommodations below include an open Salon with V-berth/ Double forward, Head with shower aft to port, Galley, and a spacious seating Dinette to starboard. Hanging lockers and drop-down Dinette berth, very comfortable and versatile; this is a beautifully finished Yacht. JAZZY has a custom hardtop with clear vinyl side and aft curtains, teak-finished toe rails, cockpit coaming and trim. The interior is finished with a cherry hull sheathing and cherry interior trim and cabinetry with teak and holly sole. Alpine FM/CD/Satelite stereo system, speakers in the interior cabin and pilothouse. Dockside power connection Marineair Air-conditioning system Northern Lights 5.5 kw generator (407 hours) Whisper Grey Awlgrip topsides. Varnished interior windshield Full stern seating
- HULL and DECK
- Smoke White house, deck and windshield frame with Pearl Grey nonskid on decks. Whisper Grey Hull Double Blue Boot stripe. Gold Cove Stripe. Black Bottom. Full stainless steel bow rail. Hullmolded rub rail with stainless steel rub strake Varnished Teak Cap rail Custom Hardtop with enclosure Electric Lewmar Ocean1 Windlass with foot switches on deck and helm controls. Fiberglass composite Swim Platform with telescoping Stainless Steel ladder, and grab handle. Opening center windshield lower section Painted exterior hand rails Bow line chocks. Cleat chafe strips Construction: Modified Deep V-hull Design with Running Chines: Corecell Foam-cored and knitted bi-directional E-glass with Kevlar hybrid hull. Vinylester low profile resin osmosis barrier. Deck is segmented resin infused Corecell. Lightweight composite grid system stringers and marine grade plywood laminated FRP main bulkheads. Deck Features: Awlgrip deck and superstructure. Fiberglass bow sprit pulpit with anchor roller. Stainless steel bow rail with pennant flag socket and running lights. Teak decking at helm. Finished teak exterior trim including toe rails, cabin ½ round trim, and cockpit combing. Foredeck anchor locker built-in with large hatch access, and saltwater wash down. (2) Cabin top deck hatches - Lewmaranodized aluminum. (2) Hardtop hatches – Lewmar anodized aluminum. (4) Opening ports - Lewmar anodized aluminum. (2) Handrails on cabin top and side windshield. Stainless steel cleats (2-forward, 2-spring, 4-stern)
- Additional Equipment
- Ground Tackle: Lewmar Ocean 1 electric windlass - Helm control pad + up/down deck foot switches. Manson anchor with chain and rode. Bruce anchor with rode Equipment: Horn (6) Lifejackets. Burgee staff. Flag 5' staff. Dock lines and fenders Winslow 6 person Coastal Life Raft (serviced fall 2011) (2) Fire extinguishers. Throw ring. Cockpit courtesy lights.
- COCKPIT & HARDTOP
- Access to the Cockpit is via fixed teak boarding steps on either side of the cockpit. The Cockpit is painted with Pearl Grey contrasting non-skid. Finished teak cockpit coaming and covering boards and stern trim. Cockpit flood light. Full beam Cockpit stern seats. Large cockpit deck hatch for easy access to generator/jet lazarette area. Cockpit hot/cold shower - aft starboard. Cockpit cushions covered in Light Grey Naugahyde Fabric with Blue piping. Storage under aft seating. Courtesy lights under gunwales. Shore Power connection Custom Hardtop: VHF antenna. GPS receiver antenna on hardtop. Raytheon Radar antenna on hardtop. Cockpit floodlight. Painted exterior Teak Custom Windshield Frame Center lower section of Windshield opens electrically. (3) Windshield Wipers Valance lighting New headliner (summer 2011)
- BRIDGE DECK
- Bridge deck accommodations include: Inward-facing, L-shaped cushioned settee for entertaining to port with light grey Ultra Leather upholstery with blue piping. Varnished teak dining table on two pedestals drops down to form bunk. Custom port settee back rest for Navigation table. Starboard side Waeco freezer aft of helm chair. Varnished lift top Navigation table to port forward. Day hatch access to engine compartment Teak Deck The Bridge Deck includes: Overhead Hardtop lights. Hinged-deck with electric deck-lift accesses engine area below. Molded dash, steering console and instrument box. Varnished teak rimmed stainless steel helm wheel Molded L-Settee has access hatches to storage under seats. Companionway forward to interior accommodations is teak-trimmed and has a teak sliding top with smoke grey Plexiglas and teak companionway doors. (2) Bose speakers - mounted in settee bases. Stamoid covers for helm, table, companionway and chart table (6) Overhead halogen lights. Varnished Teak low-profile windshield has (3) windows forward and (2) side windows. Custom Varnished teak interior windshield frame. (3) Forward windshield wipers. Clear side and back curtains can provide a fully enclosed bridge deck. Electric opening center windshield section. To Port: Forward dash has a custom varnished teak lift-up chart table. Navigation station has removable back rest.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Helm Station area: Stidd helm seat on pedestal and base. 12-volt outlet at helm. 110-volt outlet mounted under seat side. 12-Volt Courtesy light. Binocular and 2-cup holder. Accessory switch panel. Helm includes: Stainless steering wheel with teak rim. Hinckley JetStick® Control Teleflex hydraulic steering. Yanmar dual engine gauges and start panels. Flush mounted electronics. Bennett trim tab control switches. Bennett trim tab position deflection gauges. Single lever Morse Controls. Manual bucket controls. Fuel tank gauge Rudder angle indicator gauge. Electronics and Navigation: Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot. Raytheon E-120 GPS/Charter plotter. (New 2009) Raytheon Radar with 4Kw antenna. Raytheon ST60+ Sea Temp depth speed. ICOM M-402 VHF Radio. Azimuth electric 1000 digital compass. Fire Boy override switch. Remote windlass control. Cathode protection system.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- From the Bridge Deck and down (2) varnished teak removable companionway steps is the open Salon/Cabin, the forward V-berth area has custom fabric, Starboard mid ship Dinette has Blue UltraLeather upholstery, with drop down table, the Galley is to port, Head to port aft. Antique white surfaces with varnished cherry trim and cabinetry. A satin varnished teak and holly floor. Superior finish work. Varnish interior trim. Sky screens on hatches. Teak and holly sole. Flush panel storage doors. Tambour storage doors in Galley. Roller-bearing drawer slides with Kroon flush positive latches. (5) Interior dome lights. (5) Frigast stainless/chrome-plated lights. (4) Opening port lights. Lewmar opening hatches with Ocean Air screens/blinds. ABC fire extinguisher mounted behind companionway steps. Electrical panel at companionway to port. Chelsea clock and barometer. 12,000 BTU marine air conditioning system. Origo Microwave oven. Dinette (Starboard) The Dinette has bench-style seating facing forward and aft with varnished teak table. The cushion upholstery is Blue UltraLeather. There is outboard shelving and an aft hanging locker. The table will drop down to form a double bunk. Opening window ports with screens 12-volt overhead lighting Frigast reading lamps Under seat storage Head (Port-Aft): A cherry-louvered aft door provides access to the enclosed easy to clean Cream fiberglass, Formica and Corian head with cherry trim and padded vinyl overhead. Fiberglass molded-in floor with shower sump for easy cleaning. Corian vanity countertop Stainless steel oval undermounted sink with hot and cold pressure water. Grohe hot/cold faucet with pull-out shower and wall mounted holder. King Starboard cream-color shower grate. Vacuflush head system. Door storage below sink. Cherry-framed Mirror - wall-mounted. Dual 110-Volt GFI outlet. Overhead 12-Volt dome light. Opening window port. Tank Watch mounted under vanity. Stainless steel towel bars. Fluorescent light Galley (Port-Midship): Norcold DE-451 refrigerator mounted under counter. Grohe faucet. Corian countertop and cherry-trimmed lockers and drawers. Under mounted stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water. Tambour doors storage lockers outboard the sink with shelves. Door to under sink storage. 3-Drawer storage below countertop aft. Kenyon electric two-burner "Euro-style" cook top. Microwave – Cabinet mounted with shelf over stove. Marine Air digital control panel. Dual 110-Volt outlet. Opening port with screen V-Berth Accommodations (Forward): Forward are the V-berth sleeping accommodations finished in cherry trim and cabinetry with flush panel doors. There are cherry battens on the hull sides. Upper hanging lockers with lower storage lockers port and starboard, outboard shelves forward at hull sides. Complete with: V-berth with filler cushion to form a double berth. Step/seat between V-berth with storage compartment below. Drawer storage port under the V-berth. Port and starboard built-in hanging lockers. Outboard V-berth shelves. Stereo speakers Hella 12-Volt fans 12-Volt overhead dome lights. Port and starboard Frigast 12-Volt reading lamps at V-Berth. Overhead hatch with sky-screen shade. Opening portlights. Stereo system mounted to starboard - Alpine
- Separate DC/AC systems: Breaker system panel to port at gangway cabin steps, generator remote control panel, inverter control panel and battery switch, all systems are flush mounted. 12-Volt system: (2) Series 27 deep-cycle house system batteries. (2) Series 24 starting batteries. Remote control battery combiner/insulator. (2) Engine alternator - battery charging. On/Off battery switches for inverter, bow thruster, house circuits, parallel system and engine start. 110-Volt AC System: 125-volt 30-amp shore power with 50 ft. shore power cord. Trace 2512 inverter/charger with remote panel 5.5 Northern Lights Generator - with sound shield (407-hrs). More: ABYC standards electrical system. Distribution breaker panel - 12-volt/110-volt with voltmeter and amp meter. Tinned wire.
- Twin Yanmar 6-Cylinder 370-hp diesel engines. Twin Hamilton 274 water jet propulsion system. Wet exhaust system with transom through hull discharge Velvet Drive transmission. Teleflex hydraulic steering. Vetus 7" bow thruster Racor fuel filters/separators. Bennett trim tab system with indicator gauges and helm controls. Alarm systems: Low oil, high temp, low voltage, and water in fuel. High water alarm. FireBoy fire suppression system Cathode protection system Electric bridge deck lift with manual override allows easy access to engine area. Isolated engine mounts. WhisperJet custom sound insulation. More: (3) Rule 2000 gal/hr automatic bilge pumps. Groco Bronze raw water strainers. Flojet water pressure system. Shower sump pump. Bronze ball-valves and thru-hulls below water line. Labeled sea cocks. Fire Boy automatic fire control system. (2) 150-gallon fuel tanks. 6-gallon water heater - with heat exchanger heating. 30-gallon holding tank with Tank Watch III gauge and Y-valve.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org