- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BLUEWATER is an exceptionally well detailed Picnic Boat. She has a beautiful Flag Blue hull, NEW windlass package, NEW Electronics, opening side windows and of course, the Hinckley JetStick®. Shown by appointment.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides Double Cream Bootstripe Light Cream Deck Red Bottom Construction: Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin and carbon fiber inner skins. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Deck Features: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail withHinckleyprofile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches Four (4) opening elliptical ports on house sides Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse CustomHinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleat Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform aft has teak platforms, stainless steel bracket, stainless steel half round, and a stainless steel folding swim ladder. Equipment and Ground Tackle: Teak bow sprit has a mounted Delta 22# anchor on a bow roller. Muir electric windlass. (NEW 2008) Masthead spotlight, GPS/DGPS antenna and 24” Radome are painted to match deck. Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Dock lines Fenders Life jackets 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR 12-volt spot light - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
- The Cockpit coaming is finished in varnished teak and has a stainless steel ladder with teak treads that mounts port and starboard and there is a port/starboard teak boarding step. Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and three flush cockpit-sole hatches and the cockpit is self-draining with overboard scuppers. Full Ivory-colored cockpit cover that attaches with snaps. An insulated engine box with air-assist lift has a Sunbrella Sky Blue Rib cushion and a removable seat back with forward and aft positions and that stores under the side decks. A fold-down varnished teak drink table with four drink holders is mounted on the aft end of the engine box and has a matching custom cushion. Aft Settee - Full-width aft settee has cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Sky Blue Rib fabric.
- The Pilothouse is finished in varnished teak and the insulated white overhead has low voltage halogen lights and two acrylic opening hatches with screens. There are four (4) pilothouse windows, of which there are two (2) sliding side windows and two (2) fixed forward facing with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. There is a varnished teak locking companionway door. A varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse. Port Fwd: Port pilothouse passenger area has a forward and aft-facing seat for two, upholstered in Sunbrella Sky Blue Rib. There is a stainless steel wrap around footrest and a varnished teak louvered door giving access to a storage area below the seat. A varnished teak cup holder/grab rail is mounted outboard forward on the dash. Helm Station: The Helm Station has a Stidd Porcelain Ultra-Leather adjustable helm seat and a stainless steel footrest. Also featured is a varnished teak instrument pod, stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim, "Jet Stick®", engine gauges, top-opening locker chart storage, a 12-volt outlet in chart pocket and remote switch for the spotlight. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raymarine Smart Pilot Autopilot NEW Ramarine E120 GPS/ RADAR NEW Raymarine 218 VHF Radio NEW Raymarine ST-60 multi-function display with depth, speed and water temperature indicator Privacy: An Ivory drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. There are also Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The Interior is finished in satin varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly. There are four opening ports below including one in the head and galley. Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a Galley and a private Head with shower. The interior has an Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting. An Alpine TDA-7563 FM/cassette with 6 CD changer includes four Alpine 6” speakers. V-Berth Area The V-berth is forward with V-berth adapter with cushion to form a double berth. Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Sky Blue Rib. There is excellent storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front doors, port and starboard cherry shelves over the V-berth outboard, and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. There is a hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. There are two Hella fans mounted on the forward bulkhead facing aft. Head Area Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private Head with a solid cherry door. It includes a varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink. The Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. The Vacu-flush marine head exits into a holding tank which can be emptied from a deck pump-out or macerator pump. A mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers outboard of the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. There is a 110-volt outlet, opening port with screen, and forced ventilation. Galley The Galley is to port with an Antique White Formica countertop and a deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water with sprayer. The Force 10 stove with remote propane shut-off is set in the countertop forward and has a wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. A refrigerator which is accessed by a lift-up top is aft of the sink and is cooled by an Adler Barbour 12-volt refrigeration system. A microwave is outboard of the refrigerator and can be operated either by shore power or by inverter. The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves. The AM/FM/Cassette stereo system is mounted above the locker and a 6-CD changer is mounted inside the locker. There is a 12-volt outlet mounted next to the stereo face. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin. An opening port with screen is above the galley sink. Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box Force 10 two-burner stove w/remote propane shut-off and wood cover Microwave 110-volt oven Deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold fresh water system 110-volt outlet Red step light in galley area (3) Cherry pullout drawers Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540 amps 80 amp battery alternator (2) Heavy duty battery parallel switches 110-volt 30 amp AC electrical system: 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord Heart Freedom 10 Inverter 30 amp battery charger/shore power system AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- 2000 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420HP diesel engine (766 hrs. 12/2011) with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley "JetStick®" control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Jet Stick® Vetus 7” bow thruster Racor fuel filter Tachometer w/ engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm Water-drop muffler Engine room sound insulation Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Foredeck anchor wash with spigot Fire extinguishers Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com