- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB5.9 diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WHISKEY GIRL has been fully upgraded and maintained without regard to cost. Over the last several years, all of her machinery and systems have either been replaced or overhauled. The combination of designer Bruce King’s eye for beauty, the unparalleled quality of Hinckley’s construction and an uncompromising owner has made WHISKEY GIRL a distinct part of yachting history. To further her credentials, WHISKEY GIRL competed in the 2010 Newport Bermuda Race and finished sixth in her division!
- HULL and DECK
- Black Awlgrip Topsides with clear coat - NEW 2010 Gold leaf Cove: Cove stripe with clear coat - NEW 2010 Varnished Teak Cabin house and deck (Varnish NEW – 2011 ) White Boot top: Single with tapered ends – NEW 2010 Red Bottom Underbody: Fin keel with centerboard; spade rudder Draft: 6' 6" board up, 16' 2" board down Construction: The hull is a cored laminate of a hybrid E-glass/Kevlar fabric and vinylester resin on both sides of a closed cell core. The core is bedded in polyester adhesive and vacuum-bagged to the outside laminate. The exterior surface is Awlgrip. The hull shell is supported by a combination of foam-cored FRP stiffeners and by structural bulkheads. E-glass fabric and polyester resin over foam capped with uni-directional S-glass is used for the floors, girders, stringers, and web frames. Custom teak cockpit coaming (Varnish – NEW 2011 ) Gloss varnished exterior teak trim – NEW 2011 Tinted flush hatches on the forward deck. Forward anchor storage locker Custom teak handrails port and starboard (Varnish – NEW 2011 ) Raised toe rail with varnished teak cap integrated (Varnish – NEW 2011 )
- Other Features and 2011 Service
- Batteries - NEW 2012 Alarm system at the companionway. Panasonic fax 12-volt system breaker in panel Saloon seats re upholstered – NEW 2010 Saloon Alpine stereo – NEW 2011 17" Phillips HDTV in saloon with external TV antenna (top of mast) JVC KD-DV5500 DVD units in guest cabins w/ 4 XM/Sirius Adapters and 4 ipod Adapters – NEW 2010 18.5” LCD TV’s in Guest Cabins – NEW 2010 All refrig and AC equipment - NEW 2010 Service 2011 Prop speed on shaft and propeller Zincs New Cutlass Bearing Full Engine Service Full Generator Service Full Varnish Hull wax Bottom paint
- Whiskey Girl has an all teak cockpit that is well laid-out for short handed sailing. Hydraulic genoa winches are within easy reach of the helmsman so the boat can be tacked single-handed if necessary. The cockpit dodger offers excellent protection, and visibility is unobscured from the helm. Sailing instruments are built into the forward coaming above the companionway. The lazarette and cockpit utility lockers have shelves built in to offer far more storage area. Cockpit lockers lock from guest cabins. Edson pedestal wheel steering with a "destroyer type" custom ebony, teak, ash and oak compass rose inlay stainless steel wheel with canvas cover for wheel and binnacle – NEW 2010 Toast Sunbrella Cockpit Dodger - full roll-up windows forward and aft stainless steel grab bar Cockpit Bimini that zips to dodger Fold-down teak Cockpit Table with canvas cover – NEW 2010 Cockpit Cushions Custom boom mounted dining lights with dimmer Teak clad pedestal and custom hexagonal lantern shaped binnacle compass Custom inlaid seat backs showing four phases of the moon Primary sheet hydraulic winch button with customized stainless steel covers near helmsman Push button cockpit controls Remote touch screen with radar overlay navigation software Teak cockpit seating Teak helm seat – NEW 2011 Starboard cockpit panel: Cummins Smart Tach Start and stop buttons Repeater chart plotter Port cockpit panel: VHF Autopilot control B&G control buttons Fireboy remote Fog horn Bilge alarm lights
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Whiskey Girl's accommodations layout sleeps up to eight. She has three private staterooms with ensuite heads plus separate crew quarters forward. Beauty and function were carefully incorporated into every area including an exemplary galley and navigation station. Below decks, the Yacht is finished in beautiful varnished maple, with custom detail and artistic touches, creating a unique ambiance. Her joinery includes raised and fielded paneling with reeded columns, contrasting ebony relief carved dolphins and Humpback and Minke whales, deck head level birds-eye maple highlights, maple louvered fan shaped vent covers, elliptical ports and doorways and new upholstery. Custom hinges and drawer pulls further accent Whiskey Girl’s detail and makes her one of a kind. *Personal items and artwork do not convey. Master Stateroom The full-width Owner's Suite features a centerline double berth with a large cedar-lined closet to port and private head with shower to starboard. This cabin is finished with many lovely touches including custom lighting, wood carving and finishing. The berth has an inner coil mattress with large drawer storage below, accessed at the foot. Further storage can be found under the entertainment cabinet located on the aft bulkhead of the stateroom. At the head of the berth to port, is a maple two-drawer built-in nightstand, with maple sheathing rising up to the white coved ceiling. A custom maple fan valance has hidden lighting behind. The white coved ceiling surrounds a maple center ceiling that rises to the coach roof. This headliner includes two opening hatches with interior sliding covers over the berth. A custom finished maple alcove is at the head of the berth and is designed to showcase the owner's choice of art. Outboard and above the alcove along the uppermost maple trim is a custom ebony relief whale, both port and starboard. Storage shelves are located in hidden lockers behind raised maple panel doors forward and to starboard, with the large cedar-lined closet located aft and to port of the berth. A full-length mirror is mounted inside the closet door. Master Head features a varnished maple countertop with custom architectural fiddle, custom sink with Rubinette Tiorema faucet and pressure hot and cold water and a maple medicine cabinet over. A separate stall shower is lit by a Dan Smith Monserrat shower light and is finished in Vanilla Formica with a clear bi-fold door and a teak grate. There is a bone color marine head with vent fan. Main Salon Aft from the Master Stateroom is a short walkway entering the Main Salon . Class and warmth describes the custom finished maple wood surround. The combination of the two tone maple sole and white coved ceiling with maple cross beam trim pulls the main salon, galley and nav station into one spacious, yet separate, living area. Forward to starboard is an L-shaped lounge/dining area with cushions that wrap around outboard the custom ebony rope inlay maple table. This table is mounted on a custom stainless steel hi/lo base that can offer either a dining table or coffee table. This seating arrangement allows easy inboard serving access to the table or room for additional seating to be added if necessary. There are storage lockers over outboard of the seating. To port is an L-shaped settee . Storage lockers are outboard hidden behind raised panel doors and below, outboard of the seating area. Ebony relief whales decorate the birds-eye maple deck head trim, in addition to fan-style AC vent covers as found in the master stateroom. Overhead, between the dining area and the settee, is a large beveled glass butterfly hatch with custom Borkumriff hatch risers that offers plenty of natural light and ventilation. Nav Station Directly aft of the dining area to starboard is the inboard/outboard Navigation Station with full nav table area facing outboard and a custom swing-out chromed tractor seat that offers easy access. The large opening nav desk houses the computer CPU and chart storage. There are additional drawers on both sides and a large Plexiglas covered work surface with electronics outboard fore and aft. Just forward of the navigation area is a discretely positioned audio-visual center, which again is housed behind maple paneled doors. An opening hatch above offers natural light and ventilation. Galley The Galley is accessed from the settee area and is readily available to the dining area. The design theme continues with most appliances found behind raised and fielded maple paneling. There is plentiful storage space beneath the Bone Corian countertop, including knife and appliance storage. Force 10 propane 4-burner stove with oven, stainless safety bar, butcher block stove cover and an exhaust fan Grunert refrigeration and freezer. Spacemaker II microwave oven, SeaTech Icemaker, 110v/12v, NEW 6/2006 Trash compactor, NEW 5/2007 Custom Krupps coffee maker with dedicated counter space marked by a stainless sea rail Double sink with brushed stainless steel Grohe faucet Hot and cold pressure water, Grohe soap dispenser Ample counter and cabinet storage space Opening hatch with screen over the galley Leaving the galley, showcased inboard is a beautifully crafted glass and maple columned china cabinet seen from almost anywhere in the main interior. It separates the galley from the navigation area. This cabinet would be a showpiece anywhere, yet blends in perfectly with the rest of the custom finished accommodations. Aft Area and Guest Staterooms A Day Head is aft of the nav area with a bone color marine head and a maple countertop with Triton-Belco Elfenbein sink, Rubinetterie Tiorema faucet with hot and cold pressure water and mirror over, a maple sole and drain. There are two Dan Smith Fiesta Cay lights and a vent fan. Aft of the day head is one of the two Guest Cabins . The guest cabins have double berths with storage under, and a closet forward. There is a TV shelf at the foot of each berth. A second cabin is opposite to port with an Ensuite Head including a vanilla Formica shower stall with Grohe mixing valve and teak grate, maple countertop with Triton Belco Elfenbein sink and Rubinetterie Tiorema faucet and hot and cold pressure water. There is a ventilation fan. Between the two aft guest cabins is the companionway to the aft cockpit offering more access to natural air ventilation and light. Crew Quarters Forward of the owner's stateroom is the Crew's Quarters. This cabin is separated from the rest of the accommodations by a full bulkhead and is accessed through a forward deck hatch. There are upper and lower berths to starboard with storage lockers to port including two hanging lockers and a crew head with stall shower off-center forward to port. A full-length elliptical mirror is fitted to the head door. The head has a Corian Sierra Sandstone countertop and Triton-Belco Elfenbein white sink with Sherwood faucet and hot and cold pressure water. There is a stall shower of Vanilla Formica with a teak grate and a bone color marine head with lock-off overboard discharge. The head is lit with a Dan Smith Monseratt shower light.
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Hydraulic Stoway, three spreader sloop rig, with carbon fiber mast, boom and spreaders painted Rondal MM2 in-mast furling system and Rondal mast hardware including main outhaul, topping lift, main sheet and flute stopper Rondal 200 furling headstay system Stainless steel hydraulic backstay and vang Two genoa halyards, and winches include Lewmar primary winches located aft in the cockpit, convenient to the helm for short handing. MPS Tack Fitting – NEW 2010 Antal Strom Trysail track – NEW 2010 Rig/Running rigging: New rod rigging 10/04 New Kevlar runners (white) 10/04 New spectra sheets and halyards 07/04 Winches: (All Lewmar) Two #88 3-speed primaries Two #77 hydraulic secondaries Three #66 manual halyard winches Two #66 hydraulic main sail cockpit winches Lewmar #54 CCST all purpose hydraulic foredeck winch Sails: (All North Spectra) Spectra main - NEW 10/07 Genoa #2 – NEW 10/07 3DL 600 Medium/Heavy #1 135% - NEW 2010 Storm Jib Dacron 60% - NEW 2010 Storm Trysail – NEW 2010 Spectra Forestaysail 60% – NEW 2010 Asymmetrical Code 3A AirX 900 – NEW 2010 G-AP2 Norlon 150 Gennaker– NEW 2010
- ELECTRONICS/Navigation Equipment
- Dell Optiplex Personal Computer – NEW 2010 Furuno NN3D System – NEW 2010 - - 24” Radar Scanner - - Compass/GPS Sensor - - Satellite Weather Receiver - - High Speed Ethernet Switch Nauticomp 12.1” display for cockpit – NEW 2010 22” LCD Display at Navigation Station - NEW 2010 ICOM M-504 VHF Radio at Navigation Station – NEW 2010 ICOM Command Mic in cockpit – NEW 2010 B&G H3000 Sailing Instruments with custom displays – NEW 2011 Spreader lights (upward facing x3 spreaders) – NEW 2010 KVH Fleet 250 System with KVH phone – NEW 2010 Motorola 9555 Iridium Satellite phone – NEW 2010 Satellite Radio Antena – New 2010 Cell Phone Amplifier – NEW 2010 WIFI amplication Antena – New 2011 UFO TV Antena - NEW 2010
- Separate 12-Volt systems for starting and accessories, each with independent 12-volt batteries and separate alternators. Amp hour monitors. Deck electrical box with watertight plugs. Batteries - New 2012 Engine: One State 4-D 12-volt start battery Engine start 12-Volt 4D wet battery 8 AGM 8D house batteries - 1040 amp/hrs 12-volt gel-cell Navigation Instrument battery constantly fed from 24-volt converter. GENERATOR: Northern Lights 20-Kw ( New 7/2004 ) - 3,358-hrs (Jan 2013) ASEA AC12 12kVa Yacht power converter (for Europe power) Ample Power 12-volt and 24 volt monitoring system in Nav station Custom 12-volt and 24-volt electrical panels Complete boat systems monitoring panel 24V to 12V Converter Parallel 12-volt switch for separate generator and engine start batteries. Isolation switches for the following: 12V and 24V battery banks, inverter, converter and hydraulics. Isolation switches for engine and generator Shore charging 220 volt system. There is a separate 110-volt panel. Trace 75 amp battery charger/inverter Two 220V, 50-amp shore cords with inlets, Hubbell connector and custom switches at AC panel.
- Engine: Cummins QSB5.9 ( 230-hp@2600-rpm ) with smart tach display in cockpit, = NEW 7/06 , New water-drop muffler system to reduce back pressure NEW 7/2006 Shaft: 2.25" with spurs Prop: 28" x 17" GORI 3 blade folding propeller w/overdrive feature new Generator: Northern Lights 20-Kw hrs NEW 2004 Air conditioning: Marine Air 72,000-BTU capacity in 3 chillers, NEW 2010 6 AC units in cabin areas, 5 new 2010 Plumbing replaced in full, or serviced Refrigeration: Engine-Drive Refrigeration Grunert new 2010 220-v refrigeration system new 2010 Hydraulic Lewmar retractable bow thruster with control at helm Hydraulic centerboard with manual Navtec 7 system back-up Electric fuel priming pump for main engine and generator Sea Recovery 1500 gallons/day Watermaker Paragon Jr. domestic pressure water pump Second Par back-up pressure water pump Automatic bilge pump with audio/visual alarm at helm and crew's quarters Forepeak bilge pump All Rondal forward hatches have Rondal gas spring openers Separate forward water tank Golden rod heaters in hanging lockers Fireboy Halon fire extinguisher - engine compartment Fuel Tanks – Polished 2010 Manual bilge pump in cockpit – NEW 2010 The engine area is located between and below the paneled cabinets of the galley and nav station and is noise and temperature insulated .
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Foredeck, spreader, companionway lights and boom mounted cockpit dining lights with dimmer. Lights at gates Stainless steel swim ladder to double as forepeak ladder and boarding ladder Custom stainless steel deck fill openers Recessed saltwater deck wash Fresh water deck wash with mixing valve Stainless steel stanchions and lifelines Dorade ventilators with stainless steel dorade guards and canvas covers – NEW 2010 Custom Butterfly Hatch with canvas cover – NEW 2010 Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits - Stern pulpit has top and bottom removable bars at gate Custom teak seat at bow pulpit MOM 9 Avon 8 man liferaft in valise EPIRB - Category 2 Docklines Rondal stainless steel deck hardware Nemo Universal gangway with stainless steel brackets and forepeak storage Fender covers and fenders Dinghy: Zodiac MKIIC inflatable (red) with aluminum floor and Yamaha 2 stroke 25hp outboard new 10/06 Ground Tackle: Lewmar electric Windlass 105# stainless steel plow anchor in HRH stainless steel bow roller + 300' stainless steel chain Fortress FX-125 anchor in forepeak overhead 25' x 3/8" stainless steel Chain + 300' Rode Chain stopper, nylon anchor snubber with stainless steel hook and safety tensioner for anchor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com