- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP diesel with jet-drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ALEXA is a Hinckley serviced Talaria 44 Express. 2011 Twin Yanmar 440-hp engines, 2011 Majestic Blue Awlgrip, teak package including cockpit/pilothouse sole and more. ALEXA surveyed cleanly in November 2011. She is easily shown.
- ALEXA is equipped with Spineybeck Leather in all of her seating areas and she has that wonderful feeling of "your favorite chair". She has all the creature comforts to let you explore anywhere in comfort and style. A full Survey was done on ALEXA in November 2011 as her meticulous owner simply wanted to demonstrate the condition of his Talaria 44 before she went into her annual winter storage program with Hinckley Yacht Service. This Survey was complete with sea trial and resulted in a clean survey. ALEXA is ready to go!
- HULL AND DECK
- Majestic Blue Awlgrip topsides (2011) Light Cream gelcoat deck & cabintop with molded-in nonskid . Single Light Cream Awlgrip boottop Red bottom Construction: The Hull is DualGuard® Composite Construction is with Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, carbon fiber inner skin, with balsa core SCRIMPed with 100 % vinylester resin. The Deck is E-glass and foam core, cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, all SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation. Custom extended-length stainless steel bowrail with integral bow burgee socket (2008) Custom ¾” stainless chafe strip across the transom. Deck Features: Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light. A custom stainless steel wraparound handrail with polished welds on the pilothouse top provides easy access for boarding the boat or for going to the foredeck. The handrails on the cabin trunk are stainless steel. Flush foredeck anchor locker - has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater and saltwater deck wash is in the foredeck locker. More: (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke-gray Lexan. Skyscreen shades/screens on all hatches, added 2008 (6) Trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens. Stainless steel deck scupper. Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats. Wichard folding padeyes & chafe strips for fender & docklines. Outboard deck locker for 2 propane storage bottles. ACR spot light mounted on pilothouse top - with remote at helm. Aft deck flood light - mounted on mast.
- Additional Equipment
- Ground Tackle: Lewmar Ocean 2 12-volt DC electric windlass in anchor well. Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller. Bow roller mounted 44# Bruce anchor with 50' x 3/8" galvanized chain + 200' x 5/8" nylon rode. 32# Fortress FX-55 anchor with 150' x 5/8" nylon rode and storage bags. Equipment: Teak bow burgee pole Brass 6" bell Weather covers for all exterior cushions, including stern seat Ivory Stamoid exterior hatch sun covers Custom removable sunning mat with pillow (for cabin housetop) - Sunbrella SB5847 Holcomb-Beechnut fabric Navigation lights Dock lines Fenders with covers Coast Guard safety package Life jackets N.A.T. 406 GPIRB
- Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform. There are port and starboard aft-facing settees covered in Sunbrella Holcomb-Beechnut fabric. Additional seating is provided by the custom removable forward-facing aft seating. This forward-facing seating has cushioned bottom and back cushions matching the rest of the exterior fabric. Storage is provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft deck and by a cockpit sole hatch. Line racks in the cockpit sole hatch provide rope/fender storage. A custom stainless steel arm mounts in the rod holders and holds up the shore power cord. Features include: Varnished teak cockpit coamings. Teak sole with teak threshold at transom door. Removable teak boarding step for side decks that can be used port or starboard. Spinnybeck Leather Aqua throw pillows with piping. Swim platform with teak inserts and a stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform. Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top and fastens with snaps. Custom removable aft forward-facing seating. Ivory colored weather covers for exterior cushions. Custom coaming mounted night lights. Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming. Fresh and saltwater deck wash spigots under port deck. Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains or covers.
- Pilothouse layout includes: Forward is the Helm area (starboard) and navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a L-shaped settee has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on an electric chrome pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion. To starboard is a second L-shaped settee. The Pilothouse can be closed with an aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather. Pilothouse features include: Varnished Teak dash and coaming. Teak pilothouse sole. Varnished teak table with padded protective cover (can convert to bunk with cushion). Stidd 500 Spinnybrook Leather covered helm seats port and starboard forward. Pilothouse 3-piece drop down curtain enclosure with door. No-Seeum mosquito screen center piece for drop down curtain. Pilothouse cushions are finished in Spinnybrook Leather Arizona. Stamoid Ivory window covers for all pilothouse windows. Reverse-cycle 16,000 BTU Marineair air conditioning. AM/FM/CD CDA7878 stereo system with volume control and remote. U-line SP-18 Icemaker mounted under helm seat. Varnished teak table with padded cover The Pilothouse has 3-forward tempered-glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The side windows slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and additional ventilation. All pilothouse windows are green tinted. White noise-absorbent overhead (2) Overhead opening hatches above for excellent ventilation Custom varnished teak handrail port and starboard overhead provides additional handholds. Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting. (2) Hella fans in the pilothouse. Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's Area with gloss varnished dash that has a custom chart locker with hold-open arm that is wired for a laptop computer, etc, and includes two 110-volt outlets. The Navigator's chair is a Stidd 500 N polished chrome power pedestal with 2X footrest and is covered in Spinnybeck Leather Arizona, slides forward and aft, and pivots. Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf. 12-volt and a 110-volt outlet in this area. Chart light on a flexible arm is mounted above the DC panel. (2) NMEA connector, TV audio/video connections and an HSB plug. Pilothouse Entertainment Center: Plug and jacks for HON outlet, audio & video in the custom chart locker. MB Quart DSD 210 speakers mounted overhead forward port and starboard in the valence and DKD 113 speakers aft with teak base. Sunfire Jr. sub-woofer installed in locker. (3) Separate volume controls for pilothouse and cockpit speakers. HELM Area has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments & gauges, and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500 powered helm seat is covered in Spinnybeck Leather Arizona, slides forward and aft, and pivots. Forward of the helmseat is a stainless steel footrest. A louvered teak door provides access to storage in the helm seat base. This storage area is divided with a shelf with a fiddle. Outboard of the Helmseat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch. Navigation Electronics Equipment: Robertson ST6001+ Autopilot Two Garmin GPS Map 5212 GPS Chartplotters/Radar with sonar and weather modules (2008) There is also a handheld remote Raymarine 240 VHF radio with remote speaker (2008) Ritchie Constellation compass
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- ALEXA sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors. The Pilothouse features two Stidd 500 helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table. The cockpit includes aft-facing settees, custom forward facing seating across the transom, and a walk-thru to the swim platform. Features include: Sunbrella Canvas Linen curtains. Six opening portlights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior. Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary. Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort. AM/FM/CD Alpine CDA7878 stereo system. Two Satellite TV systems and two televisions, VCR, DVD, X-band ready receiver, and Linn Classic 5.1 surround music & movie system. MB Quart DSD 213 Speakers Throw pillows, covered in Spinnybeck Leather Arizona fabric with piping. Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance MASTER STATEROOM (Forward): Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk with a Tempur-pedic mattress: Coverlet is UltraSuede Sand with piping. Second mattress coverlet fabric is Stout Brothers Hopa 12 Cinnamon. (3) Storage drawers below. Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops. Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door. Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead. The Stateroom is satin varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation. This cabin also has an air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. Electronics entertainment is provided by: Sharp 20” LCD TV with remote. KVH G4 Satellite TV and Sony SAT-HD100 Receiver. X-band ready receiver. Linn Classic 5.1 surround sound Music and movie system. (4) MB Quart DSD 213 speakers. Sunfire Jr. Sub-woofer. IR remote control. Alpine VOE-V180A VCR. Programmable Universal remote. HEAD AREA: Aft of the Forward Stateroom is the ensuite Head with the marine head to port and shower area to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid door leads to the rest of the accommodations. To port: The Head area has light cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry. Corian Vanilla countertop with stainless steel bowl sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water. Full-length cherry trimmed mirror is on the door to the Main Salon. Stainless steel towel bars. Sealand Vacu-flush marine head - is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility. The reverse-cycle air conditioning system has a duct in the head. To starboard: Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat. A stainless steel towel rack is mounted outboard. Four robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear. There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower. Amidship, the MAIN CABIN has a U-shaped dinette to port and galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole. Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area. Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions. Custom overhead varnished teak handrail runs fore/aft. Aft are three steps that lead up to the pilothouse and there is storage under the steps, including a custom liquor locker. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting to the pilothouse. To Port: DINING SALON U-shaped dining area comfortably seats five. Spinnybeck Leather Arizona fabric with piping covers the dining cushions. The varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a crown polished stainless pedestal that manually slides up and down and that allows the table to form a double berth. The drop down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion. Four 16” throw pillows in Spinnybeck Leather Arizona fabric with piping are an added touch. Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. A locking lighted storage area is provided aft of the dinette and is customized for gun storage. Opening portlight outboard. Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps with dimmers and by a lamp over the dining table. Entertainment Center: Sharp 15”LCD TV - on removable mount. KVH G4 satellite TV system - with Sony SAT-HD100 receiver. 6-gang DVD DHA 5680 player. AM/FM/CD Alpine CDA7878 stereo system with volume control. Alpine VPE-180A with two dual balancers and IR remote. Aft: Alcove includes plug and jacks (110-volt outlet, audio, and two video). GALLEY (Starboard): Corian Vanilla countertop Force 10 Stove - Stainless steel 3-burner propane with oven. Double Sink - Polished stainless steel with Grohe fixtures and sprayer. Hot and cold pressure fresh water system. Nova Cool 4.3 cubic foot Refrigerator/Freezer with cherry face. Panasonic Microwave oven Hella fan Starboard is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian Vanilla countertop. Forward is the sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot & cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The sink has a polyethylene cutting board that fits the larger sink and stores inside the louvered door under the sink. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry laminated bulkhead. Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is a 3-burner stove with oven. The stove has a wood cutting board that adds additional counter space. There is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward & aft. Additionally there are three drawers for silverware, knives, etc. A Dustbuster mounts under the galley sink. Aft is the under counter refrigerator/freezer with a front-opening door and countertop top-opening lid access. Above the center section there is a locker with microwave. Lighting is built-in to the bottom of the locker giving concentrated light to the countertop. Up the aft companionway steps with teak handrail to port is the pilothouse. The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway top is a bi-fold and can be removed and stored. A custom seal is provided to enhance air conditioning efficiency.
- Separate 12 volt DC starting and accessories systems: Two (2) Lifeline GPL-27 12VDC 95 amp/hr batteries – main engine and generator start. Three (3) Lifeline DF8D 12VDC 225 amp/hr batteries for accessories. Custom Bass 12 volt DC electrical circuit panel. 12-volt 80-amp alternator on port engine. 12-Volt DC 100-amp alternator for ships service batteries. 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging. 120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator: Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw Generator - rated for 240 volt AC, 60 Hz. Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel. 50-amp Shore Power Cord. 25-amp Shore Power Cord. Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system. Statpower Prosine 2.5 Inverter Copper electrical bonding system. GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head The Generator is sound-shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat. ALEXA is wired for: Shore power cable TV. Telephone with phone jacks at the helm and in forward cabin. Multi-frequency cell antenna wired for both analog and digital. Pre-wired for SEATALK
- New 2011 twin Yanmar 6LY2A-STP diesel 440-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines. Twin Disc 1.50:1 reverse/reduction gear Aqua Drive CV shaft system Twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster. Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Side Power 10" bow thruster integrated with JetStick® 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin. (3) Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator. Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors. Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge Waterjet angle gauge at helm. Engine oil pressure gauge. Engine cooling water temperature gauge. Floscan 9600 fuel monitoring system. Low oil pressure alarm. High cooling water temperature alarm. Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator. Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump. Paragon Sr. freshwater pump. High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches. (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps. Whale Gusher bilge pump. Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down. Fire extinguishers More: 35-gallon holding tank. (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks. (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges. (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm. Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com