- 36 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STP diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HAUS OF THE C is a beautiful customized 36 Picnic Boat EP with air conditioning. This boat has been stored indoors and meticulously maintained and is in excellent condition. Fresh Flag Blue hull paint by Hinckley - Oct 2012. Low hours. Sistership main photo only. Available now.
- The Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably forward in V-berths and includes a head with shower, and a galley. An L-shaped settee with table and two forward facing Stidd seats are in the pilothouse. HAUS OF THE C is a beautifully outfitted Picnic EP. Always meticulously maintained by a knowledgeable owner, the boat is in excellent condition; and turn key. Some introductory boat features include: (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting Interior pilothouse window sun covers OceanAir Sky screens/shades on all four pilothouse hatches and main cabin hatch (3) Hella fans - Two in main cabin and one in the head (1) Air conditioning unit: 12,000 BTU reverse--cycle heat/air conditioning unit with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse 5-KW Mobile Power Alternator System to power air conditioner underway Entertainment Electronics: Alpine CDA-7892 AM/FM/CD stereo receiver, changer controller Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc CD changer with CDA 7892 head unit integrated with Alpine Ai-Net. - Can read CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 format (4) Alpine speakers (black): (2) Alpine SPS-1629 speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead, (2) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse
- HULL AND DECK
- Custom Flag Blue Topsides – 75% Flag Blue and 25% Lucy Blue (Oct 2012) Polar White Gelcoat Cabin house and deck Custom Vivid Red on top and Polar White Double Bootstripe Red Bottom Construction: The hull is Hinckley DualGuard composite, Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin with resin infused segmented Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, with carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round. Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder - stores under platform Deck Features: Flush foredeck anchor locker Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak handrails on the cabin top and on the pilothouse rooftop, also a varnished teak handrail on the aft end of the pilothouse rooftop Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens) Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck. (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Entry to the cockpit: A stainless steel cockpit step ladder with teak treads mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets. Seating in the cockpit is available in the Picnic EP engine box that has an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat finished in custom Sunbrella Captain Navy Fancy fabric for the seat bottoms and seat backs. The wet bar at the aft end of the pilothouse includes a molded sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, and a storage drawer. The sink and cooler have a varnished teak cover. The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine. Aft is a full-width Settee with back and seat cushions finished in fabric that matches the pilothouse cushions. Aft settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs and to access bilge areas. There are port and starboard cup holders just forward of cushions. More cockpit features include: Cockpit sole has molded-in nonskid and direct overboard drainage scuppers. There are cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors Cockpit shower with mixing valve - located in forward face of stern seat
- A full teak package covers the dash area and around the pilothouse windows and cockpit coamings (4) Pilothouse windows and include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers Pilothouse sole has molded-in non-skid Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air screens/shades Additional illumination is by four overhead low-voltage halogen lights Pilothouse has an AC/heat duct outlet (5) Cup holders The Pilothouse interior has a varnished teak locking companionway door. Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top. Ivory-color drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse Ivory-colored interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows Aft , the extended pilothouse roof shades seating to port that is a L-shaped Settee facing inboard and forward with varnished teak shelf trim outboard. The back and bottom settee cushions are covered in custom Ivory Ultraleather. There is locker stowage beneath the settee Triangular Varnished teak table hinges open to make larger square Two opening hatches with shades/screens are over the aft pilothouse area Two cup holders Forward , the Stidd helm and passenger seats are on powder-coated pedestals that are height, as well as forward and aft, adjustable. They can swivel to face aft. These seats are finished in Admiral Blue Ultra-Leather with red piping. Forward are stainless steel footrests. Forward to Port: Forward passenger area also includes a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. A stainless steel footrest is below the handrail. Outboard is the Mobil Power control panel. Below this control panel is a louvered door locker outboard of the navigator seat pedestal. Helm Station (Starboard): Varnished teak custom instrument pod Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley "JetStick" control Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator, trim tab indicators at dash Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt cigarette-style outlet in chart pocket Two cup holders Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment: Raytheon Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot with rate sensor Raytheon RL-70, 7” LCD color radar with 2 Kw Radome Northstar 952X color plotter with GPS antenna Spectrum GX2350 VHF Radio with DSC and loud hailer Ritchie compass Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature and speed indicator
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing and custom varnished cherry galley countertop. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly. There is an opening overhead hatch and two opening ports below in the V-berth Opening ports in the galley and head All opening ports and hatches have removable screens? Walk-through : From the pilothouse companionway is the Galley to port, enclosed Head to starboard and V-berth accommodations forward. GALLEY (Port) Galley features: Custom varnished cherry countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle Hot and cold pressure water Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board Microwave 110-volt 600 watt oven 110-volt outlet Pullout under counter garbage receptacle (3) Cherry pullout drawers Red step-light in galley Propane shut off valve Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom stove cover board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a "pantry" locker with louvered door and shelves, and a dish stowage bin is above the pantry locker. HEAD (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer beside the marine head, and a locker access under the vanity 110-volt outlet Hella fan Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation V-BERTH (Forward): Double berth is formed using the insert with cushion Cushions are upholstered in custom Dibble-Hello Sailor fabric Storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front door to port Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-Volt DC Electrical System: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps 80-amp battery alternator on engine Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting 110-Volt 30-Amp AC electrical system: AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord Freedom 10 Heart inverter/Battery Charger More: Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning unit: 12,000 BTU heat/air mounted under V-berth to starboard with outlets in cabin, head and pilothouse Electrical Panel - includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter Mobile Power 5-Kw Generator - Provides 110V-AC power for air conditioning system
- 2003 (launched 2004) Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440-hp diesel engine - Total 495 engine hrs (March 2011). Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZF IRM220PL transmission Vetus 7” 12-volt bow thruster Hinckley custom "JetStick®" control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Yanmar fuel filter/water separator Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature Water-jet nozzle direction indicator Custom wet exhaust muffler system Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering helm pump (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated Acoustic lined-foam engine box insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover with electric riser Engine box exhaust fan
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Boat hook - mounted under side deck Brass 6” Bell Dock lines Fenders Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve Life jackets Handheld flare kit (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR Masthead mounted spot light with helm mounted electric remote control Muir electric Windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- Available to cruise away now. Sistership main photo.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com