- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP diesel with jet-drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LUCK A LEE II is a well maintained and lightly used Talaria 29 Center Console boat. Varnish has just been detailed and she is easily shown.
We have only built 46 of this wonderfully versatile 29 "C" center console model. This owner is motivated to sell.
- Total Power: 440 Cruising Speed: 28 K Max Speed: 32 K
- Fiberglass T-top. Forward dodger folds down and has an aft drop-curtain. Varnished Teak table with electric hi-lo pedestal - converts forward seating area into a sun lounge. Teak cockpit sole with oiled finish. Clarion XMD3 CD/Stereo receiver with satellite radio, mounted at helm and four (4) Clarion marine speakers. Vacu-flush® marine head, with 10-Gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge. Cockpit freshwater shower. Fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water, and an insulated cooler built-in to the engine box top.
- HULL AND DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides. Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid. Double Cream boot stripe. Red bottom paint. CONSTRUCTION: Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon-fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. The cockpit and surrounding deck/sole have an oiled teak wood finish. Self-draining locker in bow for anchor, with 12-lb galvanized Danforth anchor and mounting brackets. Fiberglass T-top - with aluminum frame painted to match deck, VHF antenna, GPS antenna, and anchor light mounted on top. Swim Platform - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel brackets and half round rub rail. Swim Ladder - Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform. DECK: Custom teak cockpit sole. Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks. (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats. Stern mounted 4’ varnished teak staff with flush socket. Varnished teak bow burgee with flush socket.
- FORWARD COCKPIT and STEERING CONSOLE
- Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for five (5). Three storage lockers are located underneath the seating. Cushions are covered in Ivory Ultraleather fabric. Varnished teak table with cushion and electric hi/lo pedestal, converts forward seating area into a sun lounge. More: Dodger with forward window - offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements. Mooring cover - attached to the aft end of the dodger, fitted around the T-Top frame and extends to the transom. CENTER STEERING CONSOLE: Fiberglass T-top. Console has a molded plexi-glass venturi-style windshield. Cushioned seating for two on the forward end of the console, with bottom and back cushions in Ivory Ultraleather. Insulated cooler located under seating in forward end of console. HEAD AREA: Accessed by a door on the port side of the steering console. Vacu-flush® head. Opening port provides ventilation to the head area. Engine hour meter. Main breaker panel. Overhead 12-volt dome light. HELM STATION features: Varnished teak dash at helm. Stainless steel cup holder to port of helm wheel. 14” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control. Engine gauges and Morse single lever clutch/throttle control. Stereo remote control. Marinco 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet with weatherproof cover. Rudder angle indicator. Ritchie compass. Double helm seat - has a varnished teak-slatted back with an extra thick roll cushion for the helm seat. Helm footrest is teak with stainless steel trim. Stainless steel hand rail, behind slatted seat back. Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raymarine L770 GPS Plotter and depth finder. Raymarine ray-53 VHF radio.
- ENGNE BOX and AFT COCKPIT
- Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box: Double helm seat mounted forward. Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box with cushions. Sink with pressurized freshwater - accessed through varnished teak top. Insulated cooler - accessed through varnished teak top. Electric-lift for engine box with switch on console. AFT COCKPIT AREA: Aft settee with seating for three with two storage lockers under. Freshwater shower - aft in starboard corner of the cockpit. Direct drainage scuppers with stainless steel scupper grates.
- Low resistance, heavy copper wired and zinc anode electrical ground bonding system, 12-Volt DC Electrical System: Batteries total 420-amp/hrs. Starting: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 - 750 MCCA battery. House: (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery. Heavy-duty battery switches for engine and house. 80-amp engine alternator. 20-amp multi-stage battery charger. 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter. 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm, and under port coaming aft.
- 2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP FWC diesel engine (90-hours 10/2008). Hamilton 292 Jet Drive. Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission. 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster. Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Engine sound insulation: Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover. Baffled and insulated engine air intake. More Mechanical features include: Racor fuel/water separator filter. Tachometer with engine hours, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges. Bell alarm for low oil pressure, and high water temperature gauges. Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission. Manual hydraulic steering pump. (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches. Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker. Pressure freshwater water system. Marelon® ball-valve seacocks. Halon fire suppression system in engine compartment. (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks. (1) 20-gallon water tank. (1) 10-gallon holding tank.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- 15' Chain + 150 ft x 1/2” 3-strand anchor rode to 12# Delta galvanized HT anchor. Hand-held flare kit. Running lights. (2) Fire extinguishers. Dock lines.
- LUCK A LEE II is currently located in Stuart Florida boat yard. The exterior varnish has just been detailed. The boat is easy to show and ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org