- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-18 diesel with water-jet drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THE MARY D is unique in her class. The attention to everyday detail; the beautiful Bruce King Talaria design, Hinckley's proven development of performance Water Jet Propulsion allow this vessel to stand apart from all others. Available for immediate delivery, this is an opportunity to own the very best now in new condition.
- THE MARY D is a beautiful example of the Talaria 55 Motor Yacht. The Hinckley T-55 Motor Yacht was designed in response to customer requirements for a more spacious and more powerful yacht designed for gracious entertaining at sea. The Talaria 55 represents the pinnacle achievement of the Hinckley Talaria line. The ultimate Hinckley power yacht with unequalled magnificence, the 55 is built to provide the ultimate in safety and comfort with powerful acceleration, smooth cruising and effortless maneuverability. This Hinckley achieves an unprecedented level of performance and elegance. INTERIOR: The boat’s 17' 9" beam provides for spacious accommodations including a comfortable Pilothouse area, open galley, guest cabin with office desk and settee/berth with convertible single and double over/under bunks, two heads with showers, abundant storage, and a luxurious Master Suite with queen-sized center-line bunk. There is ample storage for extended cruising. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry bulkheads, corner posts and panel and locker doors; a bright varnished teak and tulipwood cabin sole; and a sound absorbent overhead with satin varnished cherry battens. EXTERIOR: The Flag Blue Awlgrip hull, Light Cream Gelcoat deck, Cream Awlgrip single boot stripe and Black bottom make this boat look stunning. Stainless steel bow rail, varnished teak toe rail and cockpit coamings along with low maintenance stainless steel handrails give the boat a great balance of looks and functionality. The deep cockpit with forward and aft-facing seating has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform; and has a full cockpit Bimini. Wide side-decks with integral fender lockers, properly placed handrails, bow rail, and a huge foredeck locker, makes handling lines and fenders easy and safe while docking. Features: Ten (10) cabin side port lights (all opening) with screens. Nine (9) opening overhead hatches with stainless steel frames provide a light and airy interior. Ocean Air Skyscreens provide bug screens and shades on all overhead hatches. Powered Ocean Air Skysol pleated shades on pilothouse side windows. Corian counter tops in galley and heads. Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance. Marine Air Systems chilled-water reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning. SeaVac central vacuum system. Security system. Custom 37" LCD TV with motorized hide away cabinet storage in the salon. KVH G4 satellite TV system with two zone receivers. Oversized 32" LCD TV in Master stateroom. Custom LCD monitor in office Custom folding cockpit Bimini. ENTERTAINMENT ELECTRONICS: (2) Bose Lifestyle 28 surround-sound audio systems with XM radio receiver and DVD/CD player - system includes sub-woofer and Pilothouse speakers, separate Bose system in Owner's cabin and (2) Bose waterproof cockpit speakers. KVH G4 Satellite TV system - with 2 receivers for separate programming in Salon and Owner’s Cabin. 37" Plasma TV monitor with HDTV receiver in Pilothouse- Electrically hides away into the outboard cabinetry on the port side. Connects to KVH Satellite TV system, shore cable, and UFO antenna, and can play VHS or DVD's. 32" LCD TV monitor in Master cabin- recessed into forward bulkhead above desk with individual Bose Lifestyle audio system has connection to the Satellite TV system. Separate LCD TV for office/stateroom with Satellite receiver input from pilothouse and laptop computer input. (4) Phone jack locations; One at helm; port and starboard master bunk; pilothouse TV cabinet.
- HULL AND DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull. Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabintop, with molded-in nonskid. Single Cream Awlgrip boot top stripe. Black bottom Bridge Clearance: 14’8” without antennas. Stainless steel frame, four-panel curved sliding glass door to salon from cockpit. Stainless steel exterior handrails and bow rail. Swim platform, with telescoping swim ladder. Custom polished stainless steel anchor roller. Transom door. Molded cockpit seating and deck access steps port and starboard sides. Stainless steel frame full cockpit Bimini top. Custom fold-away transom bench seat. Exterior windshield cover. Roof-top mast painted to match deck. (2) Satellite domes painted to match deck. Cockpit lighting for side decks and steps CONSTRUCTION: Hull: Hinckley DualGuard™ Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin with balsa and Corecell® core and Carbon-fiber inner skin, vacuum-infused with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Deck: E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core.. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation. Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball-valve seacocks are below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines. Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding and on spray rails. Swim Platform: Swim platform is painted to match hull color with teak decking inserts, stainless steel mounting brackets, and stainless steel half round edge; with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform. DECK: Bow rail – 30” high 316L stainless steel with varnished teak bow burgee staff and mounting socket on railing forward. Molded non-skid surface on cockpit deck, side deck walking surfaces, and cabin top walking surfaces. Polished smooth Gelcoat finish on vertical surfaces of deck, house, waterways, and pilothouse top Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile. Running lights on pilothouse roof sides Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top. Handrails – stainless steel handrails are mounted on forward cabintop and along the sides of the cabin just under the Pilothouse roof, port and starboard. Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatches. Custom stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor. Remote control for Hydrualic anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. A saltwater deck wash system is located in this foredeck locker. Chocks - (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel bow chocks, and (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks located at fore and aft spring cleats. Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and springline cleats. Bow and stern cleats are 12” and springline cleats are 10” (9) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames have interior Sky Screen screens and sun shades. Overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit. Custom Hinckley fender storage lockers in side deck lockers midship for (4) fenders, 2-port and 2-starboard. Huge foredeck storage locker has port and starboard hinged and gas-spring assisted hatches and step access to interior. Custom Hinckley aluminum mast and (2) KVH antenna domes, also the open array radar antenna, and remote spotlight and the hailer horn are painted to match deck.
- Entry to the boat is either from the port or starboard side decks with steps into the cockpit, or through the transom door from the swim platform. Molded fiberglass boarding steps inboard of cockpit coaming port and starboard. A hinged transom door to starboard at the stern. Molded fiberglass rear facing seating both port and starboard sides. Fold-away forward facing transom bench seating with removable back rest. Full Cockpit Bimini with stainless steel folding frame. Stern mounted 5’ varnished ensign staff with flush-mounted stainless steel center socket. Storage lockers port and starboard. Cockpit seating is provided by: Port and starboard aft-facing settees, with storage behind; and removable bottom and seat back cushions. Additional seating is provided by a fold-away transom seat - stores away completely. Removable seat back cushion. Cushions - covered in Sunbrella Dupione Bamboo 38013. Storage is provided in the cockpit by: Lockers under cockpit coamings port and starboard. Lockers in back of rear facing seating. Cockpit sole hatch, with recessed hinges and manual lift hydraulic risers, for access to the lazarette and Hamilton Water Jet propulsion systems, there is fender storage on underside of hatch. More Cockpit Features: Molded non-skid sole and varnished cockpit coaming. Electric lift engine room access centerline hatch. Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse with snaps and a zipper. Pair (2) Bose waterproof speakers - controlled from salon main system. Courtesy lighting under cockpit coaming. Safety lighting on cockpit steps. Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower near transom door. Glendinning powered shore cord reel exits from the transom through flush hatch to port side.
- Large Pilothouse windows and sliding aft glass doors provide excellent visibility and natural light to the interior of the boat. All the pilothouse side windows and aft doors have light tint. Entry to Pilothouse from Cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full-height, curved, tinted tempered glass doors. These custom doors have four panels (each side has one-fixed, and one sliding panel, port and stbd), allowing opening positions up to 64-inches, which makes the interior to feel open and airy to the cockpit. Pilothouse layout includes: Forward: Helm area is to starboard with twin Stidd helmsman chairs. To port is a bar area with storage under counter, and an open companionway forward and to port; down to the galley and accommodations below. The bar area outboard includes a custom handrail as well as chart storage under top of bar. Aft: Full-width living area aft in the pilot house includes a U-shaped Dinette to starboard and an Entertainment center to port with two custom chairs. Pilothouse is finished with: Satin varnished cherry including dash and bar area, bulkheads and panel areas. Varnished cherry overhead battens and a centerline hand rail. Custom air-conditioning valance ducts with indirect lighting. Varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole, with removable protective covers. Settee seating is finished in Harris Variations Tealeaf fabric. (2) Mcquire Rattan chairs finished in Brunschwig and Fils Chestnut fabric. Black composite on Helm pod face. The Pilothouse has: All fixed windows are laminated safety glass. Three forward fixed windows have windshield wipers & washers. Electric opening side window starboard at helm. Electric Ocean Air Skysol roman-style blind system for pilot house side windows. Front windows have an outside snap-on, off-white fabric shade cover. Pilothouse aft door has roman-style shades, custom Schumacher fabric. Overhead lighting is provided by halogen lamps on dimmer controls. Additional lighting is provided by wall-mounted lamps aft. AFT PILOTHOUSE AREA: Dinette (Starboard): U-shaped dinette settee. Varnished cherry table is removable and can drop down to convert to a double bunk. Throw pillows for settee. Bose surround sound system. Security motion detector and alarm. Electric hide-a-way flat-screen TV console. Entertainment Area (Port): Custom cherry cabinet/end table holds entertainment electronics Outboard is an hide-away electric lift 37" Plasma TV with HDTV satellite receiver. Bose Lifestyle 28 surround-sound audio system with XM radio receiver. There are two custom Mcquire bamboo chairs with cushions on either side of the cabinet. Next, forward bar area with liquor locker storage, double door center cabinet with shelving, and built-in chart top. HELM Area (Forward): The Helm is forward to starboard, with custom teak hand rails, and has a black composite finished dash, and varnished outboard shelf. This area also has the Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, instruments and gauges, and a teak-rimmed steering wheel. Two Stidd helm seats are covered in Ivory Ultra-leather. The Helm seats are electrically powered forward and aft, with chrome pedestals. Below the companion seat is a locker with 110-VAC Icemaker. JetStick® system includes manual override back-up. 110-VAC outlet. Stainless steel glass/mug holders are port and starboard of the helm. Hella fans Air-conditioning control panel. Main electrical breaker panel at gangway stairs. Binnacle mounted compass. The Helm has an open view to port into the easily accessed Galley below, as well as the surrounding decks, fore deck and cockpit area outside the yacht. Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raymarine S3G 24V High Performance Autopilot core pack. (2) Raymarine E120 GPS/Chartplotter/Radar multi-function color 12.1" displays - Ultra-bright sunlight viewable displays. 4-Kw open-array antenna. Raymarine ST290 Data Instrument pack with graphic display DSM 300 Fish finder Module Raymarine Raystar 120 WASS DGPS antenna Raymarine ST290 pilot keypad. Raymarine ST290 rudder angle display Icom M602 DSC VHF radio with loudhailer Ritchie® Globemaster compass
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- From the Pilothouse forward, down the open companionway are steps to the interior accommodations below: Vessel Walk-through: Forward is the over-sized Master Suite with ensuite Head and stall shower. Next aft to starboard is a large storage locker outboard and hallway. Located amidships is the full-size stand up storage closet with door. Next aft to port is the Guest/Day Head with shower. Next aft to starboard is the Guest Cabin/ office The Galley is across from the Guest Cabin, to port. The custom finished Interior is satin-varnished cherry and a gloss varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. Removable protective covers are provided for cabin soles. Cherry raised-panel doors and locker doors and cherry battened overhead. Large overhead hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades. Opening ports with screens provide additional natural ventilation. Custom rheostat cabin lighting throughout. Interior cushions are covered in custom Randolpf and Hein fabrics. Corian countertops throughout - including Raffia in the galley and guest head; Vanilla in the Master head. GALLEY (Port): This area is open bulkhead designed to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and also has a portlight over outboard. Corian Raffia counter top with backsplash and custom edge details Seaward 2-burner electric cook top. Stainless steel microwave/convection oven - flush mounted above sink. Double Sink - Polished stainless steel undermounted sink with Grohe single-lever fixture with sprayer. Hot and cold pressure fresh water system. Instant hot water system. Two Sub Zero 700 BR Refrigeration and Freezer/icemaker drawers with cherry-faces. Additional 110-VAC outlets are positioned for coffee maker and toaster. Over-counter lighting with dimmer. Inboard locker in Galley has adjustable shelves. This inboard locker also has doors on pilothouse side as well to provide pass-through. Aft: There is a double stainless-steel sink built into the countertop, with a Grohe single-lever chrome fixture and sprayer and hot and cold pressure water. Outboard the sink is a countertop accessed storage bin. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry bulkhead. Over the sink is an alcove for dish storage. The microwave/convection oven is flush-mounted over. Below the sink are two doors to storage space. Outboard: There is a built-in countertop smooth 2-burner electric cooktop with storage drawers under and storage lockers outboard. Forward of the stove is the 2-drawer-style refrigeration/freezer system with cherry fronts. Inboard: Additional counter space with storage below and outboard, an under the counter door for access to trash can and recycle bin. GUEST CABIN The Guest Cabin (Aft To Starboard) is entered through a pocket-style door. This Cabin has an office desk design with a bamboo chair forward, locker storage outboard, and a settee seating arrangement aft that converts to a double over and under bunk. There is drawer storage under the settee/berth and outboard alcove locker storage. The LCD Flat-screen TV/computer monitor is mounted above the desk. There is a 110-volt outlet. Overhead lighting on dimmer Bulkhead mounted lighting. Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent. All satin-varnished cherry surfaces. Air-conditioning control Opening window ports. Overhead hatch with shade. HEAD AREA: The Guest Head is forward of the Galley to port and is finished in varnished cherry including lockers and mirror trim and has with a Light Cream gelcoat molded sole for easy cleaning. This Head includes: Corian Raffia countertops - with undermounted stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture. Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 100-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility. Shower, sectioned off with Lucite doors, with a Grohe single-lever mixing valve. Opening portlight Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower. Storage areas are outboard and under sink. Custom towel racks. UTILITY Center: Centrally located forward and to starboard from the Guest Head, the Utility Area is behind a cherry door. STORAGE AREA (Stbd): To starboard, forward of Guest Cabin, is large storage area with double cherry doors. This area houses the built in SEAVAC vacuum system. Also in this locker is area for hanging clothes and cherry storage compartments. MASTER SUITE (Forward): The large Master Suite is luxurious. It includes a private head with a large separate stall shower. Entered through a starboard solid cherry door, Owner's stateroom has a centerline forward-facing queen bunk with storage drawers under. The bunk is an innerspring mattress. There is a custom padded headboard is covered in Randolph and Hein Gomas/Ginger fabric. Features include: Cherry satin-varnished counter tops. Lots of storage available in port and starboard lockers with satin varnished cherry doors. Built-in desk/vanity forward. Opening port lights Overhead lighting on dimmer circuit Bulkhead mounted lighting forward and aft. Reverse-cycle AC/heat vents. 32" Plasma TV/monitor with HDTV satellite TV receiver. Bose Lifestyle 28 surround-sound audio system with XM radio receiver. Forward in this cabin is a built-in desk/vanity on center-line. A Mcquire Bamboo chair slides under vanity/desk for storage. Above the desk is a 32" Plasma TV/monitor with HDTV satellite TV receiver, is connected to shore cable and plays DVD or VHS. Surround audio system and separate satellite radio receiver. Continuing aft to port and starboard are built-in cushioned lounge settees, hanging lockers and more cabinetry. All cabinetry is finished in satin-varnished cherry woodwork. The floors are gloss finished teak and tulip wood. MASTER HEAD: Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner's head. This Head features a separate stall shower and is also finished in varnished cherry with a Light Cream gelcoat molded sole. This Head includes: Custom Corian Vanilla countertop with custom edge details with custom polished stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture. Separate Stall Shower with a Grohe single-lever mixing valve. Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 100-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility. Opening portlight. Full-length mirror on head door with cherry trim. Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower. Storage areas outboard and under sink. Stainless steel towel bars. 110-volt outlet. Air-conditioning outlet.
- Custom lighted electrical panel with smoked glass cover has circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights. Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC. Start Batteries: Four (4) BCI group 31 AGM batteries for main engines and generator. House: Four (4) BCI group 31 AGM batteries for the main house bank. Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries. Two (2) Balmar® alternators - 100-amp 24-Volt DC. Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) House bank and one (1) for starting bank. 24-Volt DC Ship's Service. 240-volt-AC from shore with 12-volt DC electronics panel. 12-Volt lighting Two (2) Power inlets rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC. Link 10 battery monitor Generator: One (1) Westerbeke 15-KW, rated for 240-volts AC and is mounted in a sound shield. With remote panel for starting with gauges.
- (2) Caterpillar 1000-HP C-18 diesel engines. Caterpillar single-lever Electronic control. (2) Hamilton 403 water jets Hinckley JetStick® electric/hydraulic control system-integrates forward and aft motion of boat, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick. ZF IRM 550 transmissions. Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes. Racor in-line fuel/air separators. Baffled and insulated engine air intakes with air de-misters at both vents. Underwater exhaust system - with low speed by-pass. Side Power hydraulic bow thruster. Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tabs. Power-assist steering Forced air exhaust blower in engine room. More: Oil Transfer Pump - reversible, 24-Volt DC - for main engines, transmissions, and generator. Fresh hot and cold pressurized water, 24-VDC main and back-up pumps supplying Galley, Shower, Head and Cockpit shower. (2) Automatic 24-volt DC sump pumps for showers, and air-conditioning condensate. (4) Rule® 24-volt DC electric 3500-GPH bilge pumps with ULTRA automatic float switches. High-water bilge alarm Saltwater deck wash deck wash pump with hose connections on deck near anchor roller. 17-gallon water heater - marine insulated stainless steel heater. 100-gallon aluminum holding tank. 200-gallon stainless steel fresh water tank . Marine Air Systems reverse-cycle marine air conditioning - one 24,000 BTU "chilled water" system with four (4) separate air handlers for the salon, galley and heads, guest cabin and owner's stateroom. Engine Room: Engine Room Insulation: Insulated with foam/composite insulation, with metal covering on visible surfaces. Double gaskets on access door to engine room. Engine Air Intake: Air Demisters at both vents. Baffled and insulated. Four (4) cage protected lights. Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdown.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- GROUND TACKLE SYSTEM: Hydraulic Muir windlass - mounted in custom anchor well. Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor. 55-b Delta polished stainless steel primary anchor with 200' x 3/4" three-strand nylon and 50' of 3/8" HT chain rode. 40-lb Fortress FX55 Secondary: Anchor with chain and rope rode. EQUIPMENT: Remote controlled spot light - on pilothouse roof Aft-deck flood light mounted on mast. Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket. Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket. Dock lines – 50' x ¾" Fenders with fleece covers. Horn - Kahlenberg 24-Volt DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm. Searchlight - 24 Volt-DC with remote at helm (10) Lifejackets - (8) adult and (2) children Navigation lights Coast Guard safety package (4) Fire Extinguishers: 2-lb. Type B-1 fire extinguishers for class A, B, and C fires
- THE MARY D is unique in her class. The attention to everyday detail; the beautiful Bruce King Talaria design, Hinckley's proven development of performance Water Jet Propulsion allow this vessel to stand apart from all others. In new condition and available for immediate delivery, this is an opportunity to own the very best now.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com