- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY3 FWC diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HALF TIME: Is a highly customized T-44 Flybridge in nearly perfect condition, with a price reduction and owner says, "sell her"! She will be the next T44 Flybridge to sell, all reasonable offers will be accepted. SHE IS THE LOWEST ASKING PRICE T44FB ON THE MARKET.
Hinckley maintained and only used seasonally on the Chesapeake Bay, HALF TIME is in immaculate condition and ready to go to a second lucky owner. She has had all the varnish redone this past summer and should be considered to be in “Bristol” condition. Currently stored in Portsmouth, RI and enrolled in the Hinckley Jet Boat winter storage program.
Rhode Island is a tax free state on boat purchases; vessel is located less than 45 minutes from TF Green Airport in Providence RI.
- HULL AND DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides. Cream gelcoat deck and cabintop with molded-in nonskid. Double Cream Awlgrip Boot Top Red bottom paint. Construction: DualGuard Composite Construction and SCRIMP® process. Hinckley 's DualGuard™ construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull. Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding. Flybridge is through-bolted to the pilothouse and is removable Swim Platform - Custom built and covered in teak decking; protected by stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform Deck: Top of the flybridge coaming with varnished teak coaming cap and aft stainless steel pulpit Stainless steel custom bow rail Varnished teak handrails - mounted on flybridge sides and pilothouse side - port and starboard. Anchor locker - is molded into foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm. Anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A salt water deck wash is in this foredeck locker. Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top (5) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan. (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens. Stainless steel chocks, mooring cleats and springline cleats. Outboard mid-deck locker. Stainless steel deck scuppers. Multiple fender pad eyes with stainless steel half-round chafe strips on toe rail.
- Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasp opens from the swim platform Features include: Aft-facing settee portside. Custom stern seat has a removable center section at transom door. Cockpit cushions are finished with Brunschwig and Fils 89712-271 Blue Check with contrasting Denim Blue welt Teak cockpit sole including at the base of the flybridge ladder. Cockpit courtesy lighting on dimmers Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming. Cockpit shower with mixing valve near transom door opening. Glendinning shore power cord deploy/retract system with wireless remote Storage is available in insulated and drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck and cockpit sole hatch.
- The custom Nautilus 1.25" stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the flybridge area. This ladder can fold out of the way when not in use. The molded three-sided flybridge has sides that curve downward and has a molded in nonskid sole. Aft stainless steel stern pulpit wraps around forward port and starboard. Forward is a wrap-around venturi windshield. L-Shaped settee to port and aft of helm seat has cushions finished in Brunschwig and Fils 89712-271 Blue Check with Denim Blue welt. Table - A custom built varnished teak corner table is incorporated into the L-shaped settee and includes 4 stainless steel cupholders Flybridge Helm Station: Forward is a molded Helm with an anodized aluminum steering steel wheel, JetStick®, complete engine instrumentation and Yanmar engine controls, two Raymarine E120 12" multi-function networked GPS/Chartplotter displays and Command mic for lower helm VHF. There is also a built-in cup holder. Electric fore/aft, up/down Double Stidd helm seat with powder-coated pedestal and Buff Ultraleather with Admiral Blue piping Custom bimini top with stainless steel legs and adjustable tensioning brackets. Air horn Speaker pair with remote IR receiver. Varnished teak cap on flybridge coaming Exterior Stamoid covers
- The Pilothouse is entered through a double door that is Awlgripped to match the deck. The Pilothouse features: Varnished cherry dash. Fitted Berber carpet with sound absorbent underlay covers a varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole. 3-Forward tempered glass fixed windows with Exalto windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen additional ventilation. All side pilothouse windows are tinted light green. White noise-absorbent soft overhead Pilothouse Layout: Forward, to starboard is the Helm station and the passenger seat is to port. Aft is the salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard and much more: Stidd 500N helm seat is electrically operated fore/aft, up/down and is covered in Admiral Blue Ultra Leather with Buff piping Stidd 500N passenger seat is manually operated and is covered in Admiral Blue Ultra Leather with Buff piping The top of the helm seat base is veneered with satin varnished cherry and a custom built fiddle Under the helm seat is a storage locker A varnished cherry-faced drawer is built into the starboard settee. At the port settee, a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover is mounted on a stainless steel pedestal. Aft settee cushions are upholstered with Brunschwig and Fils 89713-271 Bamboo with self welt. Skysol shades in the pilothouse Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning duct. Poly-Planar cockpit speakers with remote IR- mounted in aft pilothouse overhead. Varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard Overhead recessed halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting. (2) Hella removable fans in the pilothouse Dual 110-volt AC outlet HELM AREA: The Helm has a satin-varnished cherry dash with Hinckley JetStick®, Yanmar engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a 15" teak-rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500N helm seat moves fore and aft electrically, and pivots. Forward of the helm seat is a stainless steel footrest. A louvered cherry door provides access to the storage in the helm seat base. Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished cherry shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch. Electronics and Navigation Equipment Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot (4) Raymarine E-120 color 12” multi-function displays with 4-Kw closed-array antenna - (2) Pilothouse displays and (2) Flybridge. – includes computer interface. Raymarine RS125 GPS with Wass antenna Raymarine DSM 300 digital sounder Standard Horizon VHF radio – Command mike at pilothouse and loud hailer and Ram mic at flybridge Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth, Water Temperature display - 2nd display at flybridge Ritchie "Constellation" compass at lower helm
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Sleeping accommodations for five. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower (pantry), Galley, and Dining Salon areas. The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens. A fitted Berber carpet with sound absorbent underlay covers a varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole. From the pilothouse companionway is the MAIN CABIN that includes the U-shaped Dinette to starboard and Galley to port. Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area. Opening ports with screens. Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions. All Frigast reading lights are stainless steel Entertainment Electronics: Samsung 20" LCD TV monitor. Alpine AM/FM/CD stereo system with integrated 6-CD changer and IR remote. 5 pairs of MB Quartz speakers with amplifiers - 1 pair each in Fwd Cabin, Dinette, and Pilothouse. 1 pair each in Cockpit and Flybridge. Interior pairs can be faded independently of exterior pairs. Individual pair volume controls. Infrared eyes as well as volume controls throughout the boat . Alpine DVA-9861 DVD/CD/Video CD player with IR remote. Two (2) Alpine MRP-F240 4/3/2 channel power amplifiers GALLEY ( Port): To port is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Silestone countertop. Over the sink are two louvered doors to storage space that hinge up. A dome light is under the locker and a second light provides extra light to the sink work area. Varnished cherry-sheathed alcove storage is directly outboard with storage lockers forward and aft. Silestone Stellar Marine countertop. Single bowl sink - Satin stainless steel with pull-out faucet/sprayer fixture. Hot and cold pressure fresh water system. Smooth electric cooktop - double-burner - operates from shore power or generator. Microwave/convection oven - under the countertop. Trash receptacle under counter with lift out in the counter Three drawers Custom varnished cherry locker over the galley with louvered doors and mug storage. Water-cooled top-loading freezer with front and top-loading refrigerator - with separate thermostats. Custom cherry faced dual U-line refrigerated drawers with stainless steel interiors maximize the usable cold storage. Dual 110-volt AC outlet. AC vent. To Starboard: DINING SALON Custom wrap-around cushioned dining seating has seat backs finished with Robert Allen Casual Twill and seat bottoms finished in B. Berger 1077-69 Americana . There is a custom drawer in the forward settee. A varnished cherry dining table with padded cover has hi/lo pedestals that manually goes up and down and allows the table to form an extra or a double berth. Outboard are forward and aft louvered door cherry lockers, a center alcove bookshelf and stereo speakers. Opening portlight outboard. AC vent Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps Dinette Entertainment System 20" Samsung LCD television with a cherry frame, mounted on the aft bulkhead. Stereo head unit and the DVD player - in the forward Dinette locker Stereo speakers are located outboard HEAD AREAS: Next forward is the private Head located to port and starboard there is a Shower (currently a pantry); the port side head has a private door to the Forward Cabin. The head area has cream-colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid and the bulkheads are satin-varnished cherry. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both areas. Each also has a solid door that leads to the rest of the accommodations. The Head has a Silestone Stellar Marine vanity with sink, handheld shower, Vacuflush head, and hot and cold pressure water, mirror, stainless steel towel bars and watertight storage areas. There is a full-length mirror on the inside of the door. Electric Vacuflush marine head - plumbed directly to the 43-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge. Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the head and shower (pantry). Dual 110-volt AC outlet The shower area was built as a pantry and plumbing and drains were run when she was built. A mixing valve and a small amount of work will convert her back to a shower. MASTER STATEROOM (Forward) Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk covered with an ornate custom cover. Stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. (3) Storage drawers below. Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops. Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door and dome lights. Custom built bookshelves and storage lockers under the sheer on both port and starboard sides. Overhead dome lights as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead. Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker, which has a cage-protected light. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port. Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. Speaker pair with remote IR receiver
- Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems: All batteries are new, Spring of 2011 Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start (New 2011) Eight AGM GPL-4C DC batteries rated at 440-amp hours total and Vanner equalizer to supply both 24-VDC and 12-VDC house loads (New 2011). 12-volt 80-amp alternator on both engines charge start batteries 24-volt DC 80-amp alternator on both engines charge ships service batteries 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging. Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy-duty parallel battery switch 120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator: Onan 12-volt Kw generator (430-hrs May 2011) rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz 12-volt DC distribution panel - with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel 50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system Mastervolt 3.0 50-amp 24-VDC Inverter/battery charger for house batteries Charles 30-amp 12-VDC battery charger for start batteries 12-volt (cigarette lighter-style) - at DC panel and flybridge 110-volt outlets – Galley, head, engine room, and pilothouse Grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head. Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
- Two Yanmar LY3 480-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with twin Hamilton 322 waterjet drive and SeaKey Emergency Alert Service. ZF 301C 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear transmission Aqua Drive CV shaft system Yanmar electronic single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Hinckley JetStick® - Hinckley integrated steering and control system – single stick control of steering, forward and aft motion and bow thruster. Bow Thruster - 24-volt DC powered 10" reversible propeller – control at the steering station with the Hinckley JetStick®. Foam/lead fully-insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Electric lift is on both engine boxes. The engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower, 110-volt AC outlet, caged 12-volt lights and courtesy lighting at cockpit entry. Racor LG100 in-line fuel/air separator for main engines on each fuel tank vent line Racor fuel filter/water separator with water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge Gauges: Engine oil pressure, engine cooling water temperature, jet nozzle indicator and fuel gauges Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high pressure (hydraulic) Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump - spigot and hose mounted in forward anchor locker Flojet 12-VDC freshwater pump with accumulator tank 17-gallon stainless steel water heater – heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat 12-volt DC sump pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches (3) 3700-gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps Whale manual emergency bilge pump Manual hydraulic steering pump Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down Fire extinguishers (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm Fuel tanks - 500-gal total = 2@150-gal and 1@ 200-gal 42,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin: *18,000-btu to interior accommodations below; *24,000-btu to pilothouse.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass and custom folding polished SS anchor roller mounted in custom anchor well. 35# custom polished stainless steel anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode. Equipment: Stamoid full cockpit cover Covers: Stamoid cover for Flybridge instruments Stamoid window covers for all pilothouse windows. ACR spot light - with remote at helm Aft deck flood light mounted on mast Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket Brass 8" bell Horn - 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash Navigation lights Dock lines Fenders with covers Coast Guard safety package Life jackets Boat hook - under side deck
- HALF TIME ( Name reserved ) - is o ffered as the owner's boating plans have changed. This is a rare opportunity to own a yacht of this caliber.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com MANTOLOKING-NJ : Broker: Jonathan Wilkes Cell: 201-918-1590 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 732-477-6700