- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-FTE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED: Except for a brief stay in Maine, ADIOS has been a freshwater boat since new. Also stored in inside, heated storage, ADIOS is a great opportunity to own one of the most desirable and beautiful yachts of all time. ADIOS is ready immediately for a new fresh or saltwater owner. ADIOS has just received new bottom paint, varnish, fresh jet paint and is ready for immediate use.
- HULL and DECK
- Construction: The hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Dark Green Awlgrip Topsides Light Cream Single Bootstripe Light Cream Cabinhouse and Deck Red Bottom Swim Platform: Heavy duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, SS bracket and half round, and a SS folding swim ladder. Deck Features and Equipment: Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Four (4) fixed elliptical ports on house sides Masthead spotlight and 24” Radome are painted to match deck. Padeye cleat, custom mounted aft of midrail cleat with extended chafe strip. Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens CustomHinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders SS half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleat Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Bell Dock lines Life jackets Hand held flare kit 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR Masthead mounted spotlight with helm mounted electric remote control Fenders Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15" SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and pivoting SS bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- The cockpit coaming is varnished teak with courtesy lights under. There are four direct drainage scuppers. Ivory-colored full cockpit cover attaches with snaps. Entry to the cockpit is via a Teak coaming step and SS/teak ladder inside coaming. The cockpit has an insulated engine box with air-assist lift has an Almond color cushion and a varnished teak drink table with four drink holders. There is a custom engine box seat back with two positions and storage under side decks. Aft Settee Area: The aft settee cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Forest/Antique Beige fabric with an Ivory weather cover. Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and there are three flush cockpit-sole hatches.
- The PILOTHOUSE has four (4) pilothouse windows, two fixed forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers and (2) sliding side windows. Finished in varnished teak and the insulated white overhead. Two acrylic opening hatches with screens. Illumination by low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof with dimmer switch. Teak locking companionway door. A varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse. An Ivory drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. Bug netting drop curtain Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows. To Port: The Pilothouse to port has a forward and aft-facing seat for two, upholstered in Sunbrella Forest/Antique Beige. Also included is a port side cup-holder/drink holder.
- Helm Station & Navigation Electronics
- Starboard, the Helm Station has a brown leather adjustable helm seat in front of the varnished teak instrument pod. There is a stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim,Hinckley “JetStick®”, engine gauges, top-opening locker with chart storage, 12-volt outlet in chart pocket, and remote switches to spotlight. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raytheon ST-6000 Autopilot with rate sensor Northstar 952 Color differentialGPS/Chart Plotter Raytheon SL-72 LCD Radar interfaced withGPS Raytheon 210 VHF Radio Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with Speed, Depth, and Position indicator GPS/DGPS antenna painted to match deck
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes Head with shower and a Galley. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly and has a custom cabin sole cover. There are four opening ports below (including head and galley) and all opening ports and hatches have removable screens. The interior has an Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostats provide plenty of interior lighting. An Alpine FM/cassette stereo with 6-CD changer includes four AlpineSTM666 speakers: Two on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse. There is a 12-volt outlet next to the stereo. Forward most is a V-berth with cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Dots Meadow fabric. There is excellent storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors, on cherry shelves over port and starboard, and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. There is a hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. There are two opening ports with screens, two Hella fans and two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private Head with a solid cherry door. It includes a varnished cherry countertop with an under-mounted sink. The Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. There is a Vacu-flush marine head and a mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. There is a 110-volt outlet and forced ventilation. The head also has an opening port with screen. The Galley is to port with an Antique White countertop and a stainless steel undermounted sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The Grunert refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. There is a remote propane shut-off with an FM/Cassette stereo system is mounted above. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin. There is an opening port with screen. Grunert refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover 110-volt microwave oven 110-volt outlet Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold fresh water system Pullout under counter garbage disposal (3) Cherry pullout drawers 12-volt light Red step light in galley area
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540 amps Heart Freedom 10 inverter 80-amp battery alternator (2) Heavy duty battery parallel switches 110-volt 30 amp AC electrical system: AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord 30 amp battery charger/shore power system Freedom 10 Heart Inverter
- 2001 Yanmar 6LY2-STE420-HP diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley custom “Jet Stick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Hinckley JetStick® Vetus 7” bow thruster Racor fuel filter Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm “Water drop” muffler 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Engine room sound insulation Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com