- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CHEVAL DE MER is a beautiful example of a late model Picnic Boat EP. She has the latest design refinements including the fully electronic Volvo 435-hp diesel, transom door, painted non-skid and the most current JetStick® technology of IQAN. (sistership main photo)
- CHEVAL DE MER is a beautiful Picnic Boat EP that has seen very little use. She is currently enrolled in the Hinckley Winter Service Package, including varnish and spring commissioning, and will be ready for the 2012 season. Some introductory boat features include: (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting. Interior pilothouse window sun covers OceanAir Sky screens/shades with teak trim on all four pilothouse hatches and main cabin hatch (4) Hella fans - Two in main cabin and two in the pilothouse Port side transom door Cockpit cover Entertainment Electronics: Alpine CDA-9885 AM/FM/CD stereo receiver, and CD changer Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc CD changer with MP3 format (2) MB Quartz speakers in Pilothouse: (2) MB Quartz speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Alwgrip Topsides Light Cream Gelcoat W-520 Cabin house and deck with painted nonkskid Matterhorn White stripe Red Bottom Custom teak transom Construction: The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® composite, Kevlar/ E-glass hybrid outer skin with resin infused segmented Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, with carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. The deck sole and foredeck have an Awlgrip painted nonskid pattern. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline. Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round rubrail. Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform. Deck features: Flush foredeck anchor locker, with hide away windlass Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens) Hinckleypilothouse mast radome painted to match deck on pilothouse top. ¨(5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens with Ocean Air Sky Screens/Blinds CustomHinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders Stainless steel chafe strip across transom to prevent chafing on transom/deck corner 4 Fishing Rod Holders on side decks
- Additional Equipment
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Dock lines Fenders Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve Life jackets Hand held flare kit (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers 12-volt air horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights Ground Tackle: Muir Electric Windlass Pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- Entry to the cockpit: A stainless steel cockpit step ladder with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets. Transom door from swim platform to cockpit Seating: At aft end of cockpit and includes filler piece for transom door so seating goes full width At aft end of engine box All outside seating is covered in Navy Subrella. Wet Bar: The wet bar is between the cockpit and the pilothouse and includes a molded sink with foldaway faucet with hot and cold pressure water, an insulated and self-draining icebox, Storage is provided below on port and starboard sides. The sink and cooler have varnished teak covers AFT, is a full-width Settee with back and seat cushions finished in a Navy Sunbrella fabric. Aft settee includes a hinged lid under the cushion to allow access to removable storage tub and to access bilge areas. The portside has a transom door with a removable folding seat section. There are port and starboard cup holders just forward of cushions. Other cockpit amenities include: Cockpit and Pilothouse sole has an AwlGrip painted non-skid in light cream There are cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located in forward face of stern seat. Direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- EXTENDED PILOTHOUSE
- Hinckley Teak Package, covers the dash area, around pilothouse windows, around L-settee, and cockpit coamings. (4) Pilothouse windows and include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Pilothouse windows tinted gray Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation Pilothouse top has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air Blinds/Screens with teak trim Lighting is provided by a total of 4 Halogen overhead lights. Five (5) Stainless Steel Cup holders Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top. Ivory-colored Stamoid interior window sun covers (which match gelcoat color) for all four pilothouse windows. Ivory-colored Stamoid drop curtains with Eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse. Curtains match color of deck. At forward end of pilothouse, a varnished teak door with teak top is provided. Both portions can be locked. Pilothouse L-Shaped Settee is upholstered in "Yacht Harbour” by Altizer & Co; Color = Fire. Forward are Stidd helm and passenger seats on powder-coated pedestals with integrated foot rests. These seats can also swivel to face aft and are finished in Ivory Ultra-Leather. Helm Station (Starboard): Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley IQAN JetStick® control Top-opening chart pocket with chart storage outboard to starboard. 12-volt cigarette-style outlet in chart pocket Two cup holders. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raymarine E-120 Multifunction Navigation system with 12” color screen GPS/Chartplotter 2KW Radome on pilothouse top, painted to match deck color Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot interfaced to GPS Standard Horizon VHF with RAM Microphone Ritchie Binnacle compass Lenco Trim Tab controls High Water Bilge Alarm Next Aft, the extended pilothouse roof shades additional seating with a L-shaped settee to port, with varnished teak shelf outboard trim that faces inboard and forward. There is locker stowage beneath the settee. Triangular Varnished teak table hinges open to make larger square. Two opening hatches with shades/screens are over the aft pilothouse area. Two cup holders.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- From the pilothouse companionway is the galley to port, enclosed head to starboard and V-berth accommodations forward. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including hull sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Overhead is sound absorbent material with cherry battens There is an opening overhead hatch above the V-berth with Ocean Air Blind/Screen and teak trim There are four (4) opening ports- one in galley, head, and in two above the V-berth all with removable screens Fans(Hella) port and starboard on forward bulkhead Stereo Speakers on forward bulkhead. GALLEY (Port) Galley features: Corian countertop – White Jasmine Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle Hot and cold pressure water. Refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box Two burner LP stove Microwave 110-volt 600 watt oven 110-volt outlet (3) Cherry drawers Red step light in galley Opening port with screen Pullout under-counter garbage can Storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a pantry locker with louvered door and shelves, and a dish stowage bin is above the pantry locker. HEAD (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer beside the marine head, and a locker access under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation. V-BERTH (Forward): V-berth has insert with cushion to form a double berth Cushions are upholstered in “YachtHarbor” by Altizer & Co. Color = Fire Storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front door to port. Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths with custom pull out bar for easier hanging of clothes (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps 80-amp battery alternator on engine Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord MasterVolt inverter/Battery Charger
- 2008 Volvo D6-435 hp diesel engine with common rail technology, Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZF IRM220PL transmission and Vetus 7" 12-volt bow thruster. Hinckley custom JetStick® control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Volvo Tachometer with digital display with multiple engine data available Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature Custom wet exhaust muffler system Two Racor fuel filter/water separator filters one for each tank Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering helm pump (2) Electric 1500/GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump ProMariner Galvanic Isolator monitor High water bilge alarm Algae X fuel filtration Heater for pilothouse and cabin Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated Acoustically-lined foam engine box insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover with electric riser Engine box exhaust fan
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org