- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Remanufactured 6LY2-STP FWC diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TRIPLE THREAT is a very nice Talaria 40 with engines that were replaced in 2008. The boat runs very well and is well priced. Just recently bottom painted and complete jet and engine services. "Turn-key" and go ready.
- TRIPLE THREAT is a very clean, lightly used Talaria 40 with two remanufactured engines that were installed in 12/08. The boat has been outfitted for cruising in southern climates; Tinted pilothouse windows, upgraded air-conditioning, skyscreen shades on all overhead hatches, a removable foredeck sunpad, a removable cockpit port side padded sun lounge, and a lay-back cabin top mast. Additionally, the electronics have been upgraded with an E-140 wide color plotter/radar and a FLIR thermo imaging system on the rooftop that displays on the E-140, with control at the helm. TRIPLE THREAT has fresh bottom paint, Jet and Engine service, buff/polished hull. This boat is turn-key ready for season.
- HULL AND DECK
- Super Jet Black Awlgrip Topsides Off-white/cream Gel-coat Cabin house and Deck Double Cream Boot Stripe. Black Bottom Construction: Hinckley DualGuard composite construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinyl-ester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The foredeck has a molded-in nonskid pattern as does the pilothouse and cockpit sole. Molded-in nonskid pattern on decks Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail. Foredeck has a flush anchor locker with a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller with remote electric windlass Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage. Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder. Transom handle for swim ladder is painted to match the hull color Deck Features: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak handrails on pilothouse and cabin tops Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens Custom shortened and lay back Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top-painted to match deck ACR remote spotlight mounted on cabin top-painted to match deck Cockpit floodlight is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck. (5) Low profile Lewmar opening aluminum hatches All Lewmar opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats Two mid-ship pop-up style port and starboard spring line cleats provide easy access forward and aft on side decks Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders and fender lines have Wichard clips Removable sun pads for the fore deck and cockpit
- Additional Deck Equipment
- Bow burgee socket Varnished teak burgee staff Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Boat hook mounted under side deck Bell Dock lines Fenders Life jackets Handheld flare kit 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights Muir Electric Windlass Pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass with polished stainless steel 22# anchor + 25” stainless steel chain + 200’ x 5/8” anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker. Saltwater deckwash with spigot in anchor locker.
- Factory molded non-skid cockpit sole Varnished teak cockpit coaming Aft facing seating is built-in to the port and starboard engine boxes. These seat cushions and backs are covered in a light colored stripe pattern of “Dimone Custard” Sunbrella fabric, engine box tops are topped with varnished teak and separate the cockpit from the pilothouse. Forward facing bench seating at aft end of cockpit with cushioned bottom and back covered in the same light colored stripe patterned Sunbrella fabric Inboard facing teak louvered doors provide access to large storage areas in each seat back The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts to provide easy access to the engine room. Teak side deck boarding step Cockpit boarding step platform has fittings on port and starboard sides (1) pair stereo speakers mounted under side decks with volume control Courtesy step light in pilothouse entry and courtesy lighting under the side decks. Shore cord inlet with Glendenning reel system. Cockpit shower/water outlet with hot and cold mixing valve Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom Chrome plated scupper grates provide direct overboard drainage Hinged transom door Center deck hatch provide storage space and access to service mechanical Boat hook stored in holder under starboard side deck Removable port side folding sun lounge, with cushions, stores under portside gunwale Cockpit stereo speaker volume control mounted under forward port coaming Cockpit mooring cover
- Molded nonskid pilothouse sole Varnished teak pilothouse side-liners Varnished teak table Varnished teak dash (5) Five pilothouse windows: All tinted light gray; two sliding side windows and three fixed forward windows. Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers. Interior window sun covers for all five pilothouse windows Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation Two (2) overhead opening hatches with OceanAir Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens Overhead illumination is low voltage halogen lights (2) Stereo speakers in pilothouse (2) Hella fans mounted in pilothouse forward overhead outboard to port and starboard Teak locking companionway door. (2) Varnished teak four bay handrails in pilothouse on overhead off centerline Stamoid drop curtains with isinglass windows - provide a fully enclosed pilothouse. Extra cup holders Aft Pilothouse : Pilothouse aft has additional seating with two (2) curved settees, each with a varnished teak shelf rim outboard. Settees face inboard and forward and have back and bottom cushions. These cushions are box-style and are covered in the same light-colored stripe patterned Sunbrella fabric There is locker stowage beneath the port and starboard settees. Varnished teak table with drop-down child berth cushion. Pilothouse features include: Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch. A speaker is mounted in the settee base both port and starboard. Forward Pilothouse: Stidd helm and passenger seats are finished in Ivory UltraLeather with powder-coated pedestal bases. The port seat is adjustable manually both height, and fore and aft and has an integrated footrest. The starboard helm seat is adjustable manually fore and aft and it’s footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead. Forward port passenger area has a varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail: AC/DC electrical panel is below the shelf Goose-neck chart light above DC panel Air conditioning vent (2) Integral cup-holders - varnished teak Fiddle on forward port dash 12-volt outlet 110-VAC GFI outlet Helm Station (Starboard) The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft. Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim, Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick Dual engine controls and gauges ACR Spotlight control remote pad Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash Trim tab position indicators Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot control unit Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat Manual back-up for JetStick® Under the helm seat is a teak louvered door with icemaker 18,000-BTU Marine air-conditioning system with digital control. Additional 12-Volt outlet at aft end of starboard shelf, one is standard Pilothouse stereo speaker volume control Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment: Raymarine E140 wide 14” color Chart Plotter/Radar/Fishfinder with Ray 120 WAAS antenna and FLIR thermoimaging capabilities. Raymarine ST-60 tri-data display mounted in overhead valance shows depth/speed/water temperature Icom 602 DSC VHF with loud hailer Danforth Constellation high-speed compass, varnished laminated binnacle mount Raymarine ST-6001+ Autopilot Sonance/Xantech SMR1 IR receiver eye - mounted at lower corner of starboard valance, shows on 17’ display at V-berth
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Companionway entry: From the Pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below. The lower step is top-opening for stowage. The top-opening second step houses the master disconnect switches to the electrical systems. The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper half with removable folding varnished teak hatch top. There is a varnished teak handrail on the starboard side. Interior Below: The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood with insulated white overhead with cherry trim. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. All cabin locker doors are louvered with radius corners on the frames. Features include: (3) Opening overhead hatches with OceanAir Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens Interior overhead lights and step lights Upgraded 16K BTU Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning Corian Aurora counter tops in galley and head Entertainment System includes: Samsung 171MP Syncmaster 17’ LCD display with tuner in v-berth forward with flip-up louvered door Sonance/Xantech CB1 connecting block and SMR1 IR receiver eye at helm Alpine DVA-7996 DVD/CD receiver and 6-disc Alpine CD/MP3 changer MB Quartz DKE-116 interior speakers forward cabin MB Quartz NKA-116 Marine speakers pilothouse and cockpit Alpine MRV –F340 4/3/2 Amplifier Alpine MRV-F320 2/1 Amplifier, pilothouse and cockpit fade control from forward cabin Galley: The Galley is immediately starboard with satin varnished stained cherry woodwork with a Aurora Off White Corian countertop. This galley has been thoughtfully arranged for ease of use. Polished deep stainless steel sink with single-lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water Two burner Miele electric cooktop. Locker outboard of sink with louvered door. Microwave mounted above and forward of galley sink with cherry louvered door 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop. Storage outboard and above the galley countertop. Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage. Sink is forward. Next to the sink is a countertop accessed waste bin. Next aft is the cooktop with large storage locker below. Three additional storage lockers with louvered cherry doors and a small fiddled shelf are over and outboard the stove. Dish and glass storage locker is on the aft bulkhead above the refrigeration. The refrigeration is top-accessed through the countertop. Galley features include: Generator control panel Inverter control panel Fresh water tank gauge 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead 12-volt light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration Two halogen lights in overhead above galley Steplight in galley Opening port with screen Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen Head (To Port): To port is a private Head with a solid cherry door. The head is finished in molded white gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain. Features include: Corian Aurora countertop has a stainless sink with single lever Grohe faucet Hot and cold pressure water. Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors has a Grohe. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light. Cherry-framed mirror on back of head door (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights Opening port with screen Opening hatch overhead in shower with Oceanair Skyscreen-blind/screen Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank. Stainless steel towel bar 110-volt GFI dual outlet Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door Storage is provided in a lined locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding louvered cherry doors Louvered varnished Cherry door locker under the vanity. Countertop trash can with cover in the aft end of the vanity Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel Three robe hooks Sleeping Accommodations: Sleeps two forward in V-Berth: Double berth is formed with the V-berth insert with cushion Cushions are upholstered in “Dupione Bamboo” Sunbrella fabric Locker storage under the V-berth cushions Access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. Two recessed halogen lights in overhead Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead port and starboard Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead. Two stereo speakers mounted in forward bulkhead Standard lockers outboard and above V-berth Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker. Starboard is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top and interior removable shelves, storage space and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley. There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control
- 12/24-Volt DC electrical system: (2) Lifeline GPL-31 starting battery for each main engine and includes generator (2) 12-volt DF-4D 210 amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 420-amps for house accessories 80-amp alternator on port engine charges start batteries 100-amp alternator on starboard engine charges house batteries Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting 110/240-Volt 50-amp AC electrical system: 240-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord with Glendenning shore cord reel system 80-amp battery charger Statpower Prosine 2.5 shore power inverter 110-volt outlets Panda 12-Kw Generator - with sound shield. 35-amp Alternator on generator Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel. Additionally: Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat. Bass AC/DC electrical panel.
- Twin (2) 2008 Re-manufactured Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-hp FWC diesel engines with Hamilton 322 Jet Drive and ZF IRM301PL transmission. Vetus 24-volt 7” reversible bow thruster. Teak-rimmed stainless steering wheel Mathers electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer Hinckley "JetStick®" control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm. Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks Tachometer with engine hours gauge. Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine water temperature and low oil pressure alarms Waterjet nozzle direction steering indicator Custom wet exhaust muffler system Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (3) Electric 3700 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole Saltwater deck wash with anchor locker spigot In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump Fireboy - Xintex automatic fire system for engines and generator with automatic engine shutdown (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 190 gallon and (2) 80 gallon saddle tanks Stainless steel 60-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated Aluminum 35-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge Marineair 34,000 total BTU reverse-cycle marine air conditioning with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org