- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY3 FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BLUE ANGEL represents a virtually new T-44 FB and is a head-turner where ever she goes. Outfitted with the ultimate in entertainment systems and options; she leaves nothing to be desired.
- BLUE ANGEL is exquisitely appointed and ready to enjoy a quiet cove by yourselves or entertain a boat full of guests. She should be considered to be in like-new condition and has been in the care of Hinckley Yacht Services every winter of her short life. Owner just requested a boat review and the result - "Clean Survey".
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides. Varnished Teak Transom Off White gelcoat deck and cabintop with molded-in nonskid. Double Snow White Awlgrip Boot Top Red bottom paint Construction: DualGuard® Composite Construction and SCRIMP® process. Hinckley's DualGuard® construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull. Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding. Flybridge is through-bolted to the pilothouse and is removable Swim platform – covered in teak decking with stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform. DECK: Flybridge with surround teak capped coaming and aft stainless steel pulpit Stainless steel custom bow rail All handrails are stainless steel. SS handrails - mounted on flybridge sides and pilothouse side - port and starboard. SS handrail on aft pilothouse deck Anchor locker is molded into foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm. Anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater deck wash is in this foredeck locker. Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top (5) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan. (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens. Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats, four cleats for spring lines, 2 cleats aft Outboard mid-deck locker. Stainless steel deck scuppers. Multiple fender padeyes with stainless steel half-round chafe strips on toe rail.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass and custom folding polished SS anchor roller mounted in custom anchor well. 35# custom polished stainless steel anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode. Equipment: Stamoid full cockpit cover Covers: Sunbrella pilothouse sole cover Weather covers for cockpit cushions and flybridge cushions. Stamoid window covers for all pilothouse windows. ACR spot light - with remote at helm Aft deck flood light mounted on mast Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket Brass 8" bell Horn - 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash Navigation lights Dock lines Fenders with covers Coast Guard safety package Life jackets Boat hook – under side deck GPIRB – ACR 406 Cat 1Rapid Fix Exclusions: Winslow 60 SL/O Liferaft Chelsea Clock - mounted on Mahogany base in starboard dinette
- Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform. Features include: Aft-facing settee portside. Custom stern seat in each aft corner of the cockpit with vanished teak nosing and legs Cockpit cushions are finished with Perennials Dibble Hello Sailor 200-90 Fabric Cockpit coamings port and starboard are varnished teak Teak cockpit sole and engine box seat bottoms Cockpit courtesy lighting on dimmers Stamoid weather covers for exterior cushions. Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming. Cockpit shower with mixing valve near transom door opening. Glendinning shore power cord deploy/retract system with wireless remote Four fishing rod holders with clips for flat lines Custom stainless steel arm for holding shore power cord fits in fishing rod holder. Storage is available in insulated and drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck and cockpit sole hatch. Additional storage is located in the engine boxes.
- The custom Nautilus 14-gauge 1.25” stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the flybridge area. This ladder can fold out of the way when not in use. The molded three-sided flybridge has sides that curve downward and has a molded in nonskid sole. Aft stainless steel stern pulpit wraps around forward port and starboard. Forward is a wrap-around venturi windshield. L-Shaped settee to port and aft of helm seat has cushions finished in Almond Ultraleather There is a powered double Stidd seat with powder-coated pedistal Varnished teak light boards port and starboard There is a custom corner table made of varnished teak. It has fiddles and two stainless steel cupholders Custom Hinckley mast supports KVH satellite TV receiver A bimini provides shade for the flybridge seating area A varnished teak cap tops the perimeter of the flybridge Flybridge Helm : Forward is a molded helm with a custom varnished teak steering steel wheel, JetStick®, complete engine instrumentation and Mathers engine controls, two Raymarine E120 12” multi-function, networked GPS/Chartplotter displays and Command mic for lower helm VHF, and mounted Danforth Constellation compass. There is also a stainless steel cup holder. Custom cover for flybridge electronics. Custom bimini top with stainless steel legs and adjustable tensioning brackets Air horn Speaker pair with remote IR receiver.
- PILOTHOUSE and HELM
- The Pilothouse is entered through a varnished teak door. Pilothouse features include: Varnished cherry dash Teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole. 3-Forward tempered glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen additional ventilation. All side pilothouse windows are bronze tinted. White noise-absorbent overhead Pilothouse Layout: Forward, to starboard is the Helm Station. A 2-position chart table is located in front of the port passenger seat. Aft is the Salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard and much more: Stidd 500N helm seat is electrically operated fore/aft. It is covered in Admiral Blue Ultraleather with Sand piping and has a chrome pedestal. Under the helm seat is an icemaker The settees each have built in storage At the port settee, a varnished teak table with folding inboard leaf and a padded protective cover is mounted on a manual Stidd chrome pedestal that can lower down and form an additional bunk with cushion. Aft settee cushions are upholstered with Sand Ultraleather with Admiral Blue piping Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning duct. Bose speakers are remote IR- mounted in aft pilothouse overhead. Varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard. A flat-screen TV lowers electrically from the ceiling and is connected to a Bose Lifestyle 48 system. Overhead recessed halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting. (2) Hella removable fans in the pilothouse Dual 110-volt AC outlet Cup holders – At helm seat side panel and double-holders to port. Helm Area: The Helm has a gloss-varnished cherry dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a 15" teak-rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500N helm seat slides forward and aft, and pivots. Forward of the helm seat is a stainless steel footrest. Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished cherry shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A louvered teak door provides access to the ice maker in the helm seat base. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch. A custom binocular box is located on the port side of the instrument pod. A 4” fold-down step is available to the helmsman if needed. Electronics and Navigation Equipment Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot (4) Raymarine E-120 color 12" multi-function displays with 4-Kw open-array antenna - (2) Pilothouse displays and (2) Flybridge. Raymarine RS125 GPS with Wass antenna Raymarine DSM 300 digital sounder Sirius Weather module ST 60 Wind instrument mounted in valence Standard Horizon VHF radio – Command mike at pilothouse and loud hailer and Ram mike at flybridge Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth, Water Temperature display - 2nd display at flybridge (2) Ritchie "Constellation" compasses - 2nd at flybridge.
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Sleeping accommodations for five. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon areas. The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens. A varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole is fitted with weather covers. From the pilothouse companionway is the MAIN CABIN that includes the U-shaped Dinette to starboard and Galley to port. Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area. Opening ports with screens. Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions. All Frigast reading lights have dimmers A safe with keypad is on board Entertainment Electronics: Three LCD Flatscreen TV’s connected to a KVH satellite receiver or dockside cable. This system is zoned such that the forward cabin is on one zone and the dinette or pilothouse TV is on another zone. Different channels can be watched in either zone. Bose Lifestyle 48 Entertainment system with IR remote. 5 pairs of speakers with amplifiers – 1 pair each@ Fwd Cabin, Dinette, and Pilothouse. 1 pair each @Cockpit and Flybridge. Interior pairs can be faded independently of exterior pairs. Individual pair volume controls. Infrared eyes as well as volume controls throughout the boat. GALLEY ( Port): To port is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian countertop. Over the sink are two louvered doors that hinge up to a storage space. A dome light is under the locker and a second light provides extra light to the sink work area. Varnished cherry-sheathed alcove storage is directly outboard with storage lockers forward and aft. Stone Washed Corian countertop. Double Sink - Satin stainless steel with pull-out faucet/sprayer fixture. Hot and cold pressure fresh water system. (1) Smooth electric cooktop – One double-burner – with remote control knobs. Microwave/convection oven – under the countertop. Trash receptacle under counter Rope accent lighting is located under the edge of the countertop. Three drawers Water-cooled top-loading freezer with front and top loading refrigerator - with separate thermostats. Hella fan. Dual 110-volt AC outlet. AC vent To Starboard: DINING SALON Custom wrap-around cushioned dining seating has cushions finished in Almond Ultraleather with Admiral Blue Ultraleather piping. A varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a Stidd powder-coated stainless pedestal that manually slides up and down and allows the table to form an extra or a double berth. Outboard are forward and aft louvered door cherry lockers, a center alcove bookshelf with removable fiddle and stereo speakers. Opening portlight outboard. AC vent. Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps with dimmers. Dinette Entertainment System: LCD television with a cherry frame mounted on the fwd bulkhead. Bose Lifestyle 48 head unit above the forward Dinette locker Bose stereo speakers are located outboard HEAD and SHOWER AREAS: Next forward is the head located to port and to starboard is the separate shower. The head has a private door to the Forward Cabin as well as access from the main cabin. The Head area has a cream-colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid and the bulkheads are satin-varnished cherry. The Shower has a molded in non-skid sole and a molded fiberglass shower unit. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. Each also has a solid door that leads to the rest of the accommodations. The head has a Cirius White Corian vanity with sink, Vacuflush head, and hot and cold pressure water, mirror, stainless steel towel bars. Electric Vacuflush marine heads - plumbed directly to the 43-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge. Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the heads. Dual 110-volt AC outlet in the head Hella fan in head MASTER STATEROOM (Forward) Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk. Stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. Stateroom mattress is covered with a John Boyle 45015-05 Shoreline Indigo bed cover (3) Storage drawers below. Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops. Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door and dome lights. Custom storage lockers are built in under the sheer on both port and starboard sides. Custom bookshelves over port and starboard hanging lockers Overhead dome lights as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead with switch Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker, which has a cage-protected light. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port. Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. A flat-screen TV is located behind the cabin entry door
- Separate 12-Volt DC starting and accessories systems: Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start Eight AGM GPL-4C DC batteries rated at 440-amp hours total and Vanner equalizer to supply both 24-VDC and 12-VDC house loads. 12-volt 80-amp alternator on both engines charge start batteries 24-volt DC 80-amp alternator on both engines charge ships service batteries 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging. Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy-duty parallel battery switch 120-Volt and 240-Volt AC systems from shore power and generator: Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw generator (195-hrs – 6/2012) rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz 12-volt DC distribution panel - with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel 50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC 25-amp shore power cord Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system Mastervolt 3.0 50-Amp 24-VDC Inverter/battery charger for house batteries Charles 30-amp 12-VDC battery charger for start batteries 12-volt (cigarette lighter-style) - at DC panel and flybridge 110 volt outlets – Galley, head, engine room, and pilothouse Protection: Grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head. Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
- Two Yanmar LY3 480-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with twin Hamilton 322 waterjet drive and SeaKey™ Emergency Alert Service ZF 301C 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear transmission Aqua Drive CV shaft system Yanmar electronic single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Hinckley JetStick® - Hinckley integrated steering and control system – single stick control of steering, forward and aft motion and bow thruster. Bow Thruster – 24-volt DC powered 10” reversible propeller – control at the steering station with the Hinckley JetStick®. Extra Soundown material in the engine room in addition to the two-inch foam/lead fully-insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Electric lift is on both engine boxes. The engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower, 110-volt AC outlet, caged 12-volt lights and courtesy lighting at cockpit entry. Racor LG100 in-line fuel/air separator for main engines on each fuel tank vent line Racor fuel filter/water separator with water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge Gauges: Engine oil pressure, engine cooling water temperature, jet nozzle indicator and fuel gauges Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high pressure (hydraulic) Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump – spigot and hose mounted in forward anchor locker Flojet 12-VDC freshwater pump with accumulator tank 17-gallon stainless steel water heater – heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat 12-volt DC sump pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches (3) 3700-gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps Whale manual emergency bilge pump Manual hydraulic steering pump Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down Fire extinguishers (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm Fuel tanks – 500-gal total – 2@150-g and 1@ 200-g - Fuel whistles on all three fuel tanks Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit. 42,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin: *18,000-btu to interior accommodations below; *24,000-btu to pilothouse
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com