- 62 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4M135 FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
ENDURANCE has been on a 5-year refit which is extremely extensive and very detailed with almost all aspects of this yacht either having been rebuilt or new.
- REFIT HIGHLIGHTS
- The generator is new. The air conditioning is new. The watermaker is new. Refrigerator/freezers are new. The steering system is new. Electrical systems and batteries aboard are all new. All exterior paint including mast and booms has been redone and in like new condition. The hull bottom has been newly painted. Through-hull fittings and piping is all new. The anchor windlass and warping winch is new. The bow thruster is new. Sails are new Standing rigging is new New 8 Man Valise Life Raft 2009 New Washer & Dryer
- HULL and DECK EQUIPMENT
- White Topsides Red Bootstripe Black Bottom Construction: The construction is heavily cored with Airex® foam material and vinylester resin. The lower hull and keel is 3" to 4" with no core. The thickness includes an inner and outer laminate over the cores. The cores were cut back where through-hull fittings are put in. The lower bottom itself is solid but cored from there up to the waterline with 1" glass, ½" core, and a ¾" inner laminate approximately. ENDURANCE is built to Lloyd’s 100 A1 Standards and is not currently certified. The chain plates are stainless steel. The brow stem plate is stainless steel. Fastenings: Stainless steel and bronze Hull Penetrations: Bronze, new Groco ball valve type Deck Features: 1 ¼" diameter stainless steel bow pulpit and stern pulpit and stanchions fully around with 1 x 19 x 5 stainless steel life lines which are all new, non-coated type. All deck hardware, turning blocks and cleats, etc. are stainless steel and all have been rebuilt or new and re-installed basically in new like condition. Genoa tracks and boom traveler are aluminum special alloy. Teak Deck: The teak decks are new 2009 laid by Fairhaven Shipyards Company Inc. Laid with Teak Decking System’s glue and black seam compounds. New Tan Stamoid covers for binnacle and cockpit table New Tan Stamoid Cockpit dodger Ground Tackle: One (1) 100 lbs Manson Supreme anchor with 2/200' of 1" G4 chain One (1) new Lewmar 3000 hydraulic anchor windlass with wildcat and gypsy One (1) spare Bruce anchor
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Aluminum mast and boom by Rondal with internal lines and halyards. The mast and boom were completely re-worked and painted with white Awlgrip. Rig Pro of Portsmouth, Rhode Island, rebuilt the rig after painting, installing all new sheaves and halyards, new rod rigging and turnbuckles. The furlers are by Rondal, and were rebuilt by Florida Rigging and Hydraulics of Riviera Beach, Fl. Winches and Sailing Gear: All winch bases and hardware were just completely rebuilt. There are two (2) Lewmar 55ST secondary winches, Two (2) Lewmar 43ST utility which is the main sheet winch There is a 48ST hydraulic type Lewmar 55ST Two (2) Lewmar 70ST self-tailing, 3-speed primary winch are located on the cockpit coaming to serve the genoa jib sheets, spinnaker sheets. Both primary winches were hydraulic with 3 speed gears. Mast winches are as follows: Lewmar 43 Lewmar 30 Lewmar 53 Sails: Sails are all new by North sails. Main sail, Genoa roller furling Jib and Stay sail.
- ELECTRONICS/NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Navigation Equipment : Brooks & Gatehouse autopilot Brooks & Gatehouse wind and direction equipment Knot meter and log by Brooks & Gatehouse New Radar by Furuno RSB-0070 on a new aft deck pedestal mount Navnet with two (2) displays also interface with the GPS GPS system by Furuno Two (2) GPS antennas Fluxgate compass The Furuno Navnet package is interfaced with the B&G system, giving multiple display options. There is also an AIS system integrated into the system, identifying all incoming AIS equipped vessels. Communications Equipment : One (1) Satellite phone Cellular telephone arrangement ICOM Single-Side-Band radio ICOM VHF with two (2) antennas, are all new (one (1) below and one at the helm station)
- INTERIOR INTRODUCTION
- The yacht sleeps 7 and is very well laid out for very comfortable cruising and living aboard. The joiner work is all of teak. All mattresses, cushions, seating, and so forth is all new. There are three (3) toilets which are Jabsco eletric, fresh water flush toilets. Good locker and storage space in the navigation area. Layout: Master Cabin and head vaft Nav Station - forward of master cabin to starboard Galley to port Salon midships Guest cabin with ensuit head to port Guest head V-berth forward
- Generator: Manufacturer: Kubota Type: 12-kW diesel unit Make: Phasor Marine Power: 120/240 AC power, 50 amps Hours: New Fireboy Fire Suppression System for Generator Electrical highlights: New shore power 125/250, volt AC, 50-amps. There are two (2) 50' x 125/250-volt AC shore power cords of 50-amps with an isolation transformer and a booster of 12-kva, single phase. The transformer is capable of taking 208/240 volt AC, 50/60 Hz as well as 120/240 volt AC, 50/60 Hz. All the electrical was installed new by Northeast Marine of Fairhaven, Massachusetts. The DC system and custom panel is new with all new batteries. The batteries are fitted with Mastervolt battery chargers, a Mastervolt inverter, and Newmar converter for 24, 12
- Engine: Manufacturer: Perkins Model: 4M135 Type: 6 cylinder inline diesel, fresh water cooled Year Made: 1986 Rated at: bhp 130@2800 rpm Serial No.: TW331974735220L Reduction Gear: Borg Warner, 2.57:1 New Fireboy Fire Suppression System for Main Engine 2” diameter stainless steel shaft with a packing gland type seal 3-blade Maxi-Prop with a zinc type tapered nut Bow Thruster Manufacturer: Lewmar Type: 15-kW hydraulic, retractable Model: 250VRTT The hydraulic power for the unit comes off a power take-off off of the main engine. This power take-off also runs the complete hydraulic system while the thruster is off if motorsailing. Bilge Pumps: There are 24-volt DC Rule electric bilge pumps model 1100. Also, two (2) 24-volt DC Rule 3700. These are all centrifugal pumps and located in each bilge compartment. All with automatic float switches. Several high water alarm float switches throughout the bilges. Jabsco 1 1/4" electric clutch-driven emergency pump, mounted on the main engine Hydraulics: The back stay and boom vang is a hand pump by Navtec hydraulic system. The Lewmar Commander 400 System 24-volt DC is all new. It is mounted centerline in the bilge of the salon. It is fitted with a custom tank for larger capacity, and operates the winches, furlers, and the windlass. While motorsailing, the engine driven hydraulic pump overrides the electric pumps, and operates the system.
- AC, HEAT & REFRIGERATION
- Air Conditioning : Chiller Manufacturer: Cruisair® with two (2) compressor units in the aft upper end of the engine room. Air Handlers: Five (5) separate Cruisair® air handlers, well placed throughout the yacht The Cruiseair® air conditioning system has a heating system via reverse-cycling and is used as the secondary heating system for the yacht. Heating System: Manufacturer: Hurricane HL50® Model No.: 46300 Serial No.: H2LE-117-1107 Type: Hydronic heating system Located: Lazarette This is the primary heating system for the yacht working in conjuction with the Cruisair® system. Refrigeration: There is a new freezer/ refrigerator in the galley with hold over plates. These are operated by 24-volt DC compressors manufactured by Seafrost. There is a deep freeze locker under the settee on the starboard side in the salon. The compressor operates on 24 volts DC.
- TANKAGE & WATER
- Fuel Tanks: There are two (2) approximately 250-gallon fuel tanks for a total capacity of approximately 500-US gallons. Fuel System : All new piping, hoses and filtering system and fuel manifolds. Fresh Water System : The fresh water system is all new piping, pumps, taps, sinks, shower fittings, drains and hot water. Water Tank: There are two (2) water tanks - the port holding approximately 200-gallons, and the starboard holding 250-gallons. Watermaker: The watermaker is new, starboard forward side locker. The waterrmaker is a 600-gallon/day Village Marine. There is a remote control panel for ease of use at the navigation console. Gray Water System: There are two gray water tanks - one forward, and one after. The forward capacity is 25-US gals, the aft is 40-US gals Black Water/Waste System: There are two black water tanks - one forward and one aft. The forward capacity is 100-US gals, and the aft is 25-US gals. There are two pump out systems, one for each set of tanks. Waste can be pumped overboard in areas allowing it, or can be discharged to a collection system via deck fittings. No waste is discharged overboard directly from any head, basin or shower, making the vessel zero discharge compliant.
- ITEMS THAT DO NOT CONVEY
- Personal items including clothing, rain gear, cruising books, charts, art, etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378