- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOONDANCE is a nice Hinckley 43 sloop. Her large “U” shaped Dinette layout with full navigation station and large galley make this a very comfortable interior.
MOONDANCE has the Hood stowaway roller furling main sail system and a roller furling head sail. The shallow draft at 4’4” with the board up is ideal for Florida and the Bahamas. The Hinckley 43 has a low profile cabin top and wide side decks for excellent maneuverability on deck, this design has performed very well on the racing circuit.
This Hinckley 43 is a great cruiser or live aboard.
- HULL AND DECK
- Flag Blue topsides White deck and house with light gray/blue contrasting nonskid Yellow painted cabin top Gold cove Double White boot stripe Red bottom Construction : Hand laid fiberglass hull and deck Hull is cored with Airex for additional strength per weight Klegecell cored deck High stress areas have core deleted and have additional lamination build up Deck is received in a 6” hull flange, then fiberglassed and bolted in place. Molded in non-skid deck pattern Fiberglass rudder Centerboard and keel; The lead –weighted fiberglass centerboard retracts into an internal board slot in the lead ballasted keel Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits and stanchions with double lifelines and gates Companionway Dodger Cockpit Bimini top Folding propeller with line cutters Anchor roller White translucent covers on aft teak dorade boxes. Stainless steel dorade cowl vents on teak dorade boxes Exterior teak cabin trim, toe rails, and hand rails
- Wheel steering Dodger Cockpit bimini and SS frame Cockpit cushions Hinckley folding teak cockpit table Screens for cockpit companionway hatch Freshwater wash down w/hot & cold mixing valve port cockpit locker Manual bilge pump Shore power 30-amp inlet Port and starboard seat sail lockers The aft cockpit has varnished teak side trim with winch pockets port and starboard. A teak cockpit sole with drainage scuppers. There is molded nonskid on the seat tops that open for storage. A Bimini top and companionway dodger forward. The wind instruments are located over the companionway to the cabin. Binnacle-mounted wheel steering features: Varnished teak helm wheel. Binnacle mounted compass with chrome cover Stainless steel binnacle guard with electronics pod Transmission and throttle controls Pod mounted Raymarine C-80 plotter Hummingbird 160
- SAILS & RIGGING
- Aluminum main mast double spreader spar Hood Seafurl roller furling mainsail Cabin-top Main sheet traveler Schafer Roller furling head sail system Wire standing rigging Winches: (2) Barient #32 – 2 speed/self-tailing Primary (2) #28 - Barient -2-speed #23 - Barient - main sheet starboard side cabin house top – 2-speed/self tailing #22 - Barient - main halyard #22- Barient - jib halyard #22 – Barient – topping lift Cabin top (to port)-centerboard winch with cable Sails: Main sail Jib sail
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Hinckley 43 "Offshore" layout that sleeps 6 in two cabins. The interior finish is satin varnished mahogany including teak and holly sole. Cabin entry is down the companionway steps from the cockpit. The U-shaped Galley is to port with the navigation station to starboard. The Saloon is just forward with center-mounted drop-leaf table, outboard Pilot berths and port and starboard settee seating that converts to transom berths. The Head is forward of the saloon to port and the Master Cabin is a V-berth forward. Saloon: Hanging locker to starboard forward Wood burning stove to starboard White painted overhead with battens Lockable liquor cabinet outboard to starboard 12-volt dome and bulkhead mounted lighting Overhead opening hatch and companionway hatch with screens Fixed cabin windows Bookshelves Magazine racks Clock and barometer bulkhead mounted Stereo speakers Entertainment system includes: 12 volt JVC KD-G720 disc player/ Ipod , with speakers in main saloon. Galley (Aft to port): The Galley is “U”-shaped and to port of the companionway: White Formica countertop with sink and stove, top loading refrigeration boxes, counter storage locker, outboard lockers, under sink storage, and Hinckley dish/mug/spice rack storage aft. Double stainless sink and fixtures with hot and cold pressure water Shipmate stainless steel 3-burner gimbaled stove with oven Refrigeration box with separate freezer compartment Vented sliding door locker storage outboard 12 volt lighting Overhead glass storage Navigation Station (Aft to starboard) Separate aft-facing Navigation table is aft of the main salon transom berth and forward of the starboard wet hanging locker and storage. Full-size varnished mohagany nav table with cushioned seat. Opens for chart storage 12-volt lighting 12 volt power plug outlet Electric panel is outboard with breaker panels for 12 volt & 110 volt circuits West marine 600dsc VHF Xantrex system control panel JVC KD-G720 stereo player Shelf storage outboard Aft wet hanging locker with 3 drawers and cabinet storage Navigation/Electronic Equipment: West marine 600dsc VHF at nav table Raymarine C-80 Plotter Humminbird 160 Wind instruments mounted over companionway Head: Forward of the Saloon to port is the private Head compartment that includes: Vanity with formica countertop Hand-held shower Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water Electric marine head Y-valved to holding tank Outboard linen locker and storage Teak shower grate 110-volt outlet SS towel racks Mirror on medicine cabinet (2) 12 volt lights Tank watch monitor panel w/pump out switch Sump pump switch Robe hooks on doors Shower curtain Owners Stateroom (Forward): V-berth arrangement: Cushioned seat between the berths Storage drawers and drop-front lockers under berths Shelves outboard the berths Bureau – to port w/4-drawers Hanging locker – to starboard Door access to forepeak Overhead hatch to foredeck Custom overhead teak mounts for companionway and deck hatch screens Private door access to head. Port and starboard magazine racks Port and starboard book racks 12 volt reading lights Privacy door to saloon
- Both 12-Volt DC system and 110-Volt Shore Power: 12-Volt System: Starting: 31 series battery charged by 80-amp engine alternator. 4 D battery for house service Emergency parallel starting. 12-volt interior and exterior lighting (1) 30 amp shore power cables and boatside inlets LaMarche Constavolt battery charger 12 volt circuit breaker distribution panel 12 volt DC volt and amp meters 60 amp engine alternator 110-Volt System: (1) 30-amp shore power inlet with shore cord for house service Xantrex inverter system 120-volt outlets
- Westerbeke W40, FWC 4-cylinder diesel engine Engine hrs: 2073 on Westerbeke panel Hurth V- drive transmission Racor fuel filter 3 blade folding propeller Engine fuel shut-off valves Remote mounted oil filter Bilge pump
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Single anchor bow roller - with CQR plow anchor Ideal electric windlass - with up/foot switch Spare Danforth anchor - in cabin-top mount Anchor wash down spigot Cabin top life raft cradle Horseshoe life ring with strobe Man overboard sling Safety equipment
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org